Kek

Why is there no love for Kekkai Sensen this season?

Everyone likes it so there's nothing to complain about and thus nothing to post about.

X!
DOUBLE X!

>you will never be the little spoon completely enveloped by red beast man big spoon

Better to have slow comfy threads than attract shitposetrs

Will there be more midget?

No.

Can someone explain why I can't find the opening or outro anywhere?

Was anyone else sort of disappointed with the first season? In terms of how the story went. The show was about Leon, but in turn it became about Black and White. By the end of the show we knew more about the twins than we did about the main character.

OP's desperate cry for male attention.

(Sage goes in the options field)

So did Zapp keep his Magnum or not?

Presumably yes. Or he got it reattached by the loli doctor.

It's the middle of the week relative to the episode.

Black and White were Bones originals used to have an main story because the manga progresses at such a slow pace that people legitimately forgot vampires were even a thing for a while.

>MC's waifu is anime original and not even canon

She's so fucking cute, yet her fusion form turns her into utter trash.

Not that user, but I too felt there was a bit too much of them. Libra technically doesn't fight just vampires, their job is to keep peace in the city where police can't help, so people forgetting about vampires ain't really such a bad thing like forgetting half the cast exists and ain't just background decor.

I want to see her hate fuck zap

She is good in both forms faggot.

I just binged all of season 1 and I have no idea what the fuck happened.
Nothing made sense, am I retarded? Should I still watch seasson 2?

NEYKA EPISODE WHEN

Re-watch the last couple episodes again and try to use your brain a little. I was confused too and going back helped.

did she even have a chapter focusing on her in the manga yet?

otherwise, BRATATAT MOM when?

Hope so.

well, Gamimotz showed up in the OP, so i reckon the series will reach that point as the storyline for the last few episodes, where she will also make an appearance

Oh shit.

Did they adapt the episode where Chain challenges a gangster to a drinking contest?

Yup, that was episode 3, next one is Chainpossible.

>The manga progresses
One of the main themes of the city reinforces it's episodic nature. Heck, even Dog's chapter in tge manga ends up with the two of them locked up again.

Alright, gotta watch this now.

When the first season skipped over it I feared they'd never do it.

because theres no plot yet. No story to follow. You arent even following MCs journey anymore. Just random scenes of nonsense like something from flcl.

Imagine being this much of a brainlet

I think the outro is by daoko if that helps

It's called an episodic show, where each episode is a story of its own, while the connection is that they all revolve around Libra and Hellsalem's Lot. Leo's "journey" is witnessing the events, helping them out and dealing with his guilt over his sister's lost vision.

>am I retarded?
Yes.

Her fully fused form is dick breaking you fucking faggot

The problem is really that it doesn't work in an animated seasonal format. It's not a pure gag series which is really the only kind of series that can get away with episodic content.

I think Cowboy Bebop, Tatami Galaxy, and Space Dandy all did very well as largely episodic series.

Are you really not capable of ignoring them?

Series that are far from pure gag have been getting away with episodic content for decades, the problem here lies in the audience and my guess their watching habits, as episodic content doesn't serve well to binge watching, which is pretty much stringing a series into a really long movie.

It's terrible modern westaboo shit (historical westaboo is okay)

I'm caught up now. Wondering if anyone has a gif of Zapp's "I'm getting free pizza" face.

WHO KEEPS CALLING FOR ME?

This. If it's popular enough, we get a comfy thread going with moderate amount of posts every once in a while or whenever the new episode drops. If we started a shitty gen like the popular WSJ threads, it will invite needless shitposting.

Why is Steven such a faggot?

>reattached
It was probably obliterated if it actually got to that.

>"guys did Zapp lose his penis"
>the end of the episode clearly shows Leo driving towards Steven with Zapp behind him, the very place where the cat is
Are you such brainlets or are you shitposting?

What happened to the albino twins in the first season again?

You mean for download? I don't know. But if you just wanna watch it, then you can find it on Daily Motion.
What this user said + Yasuyuki Okamura who did Space Dandy OP.

take that back you fucking queer

She "died" and somehow fused with the barrier that prevents another great collapse and he joined up with the casters.

The ED is so good
I almost like it more than the first one

I like it more than the first one, I just prefer this funky style of music over generic Japanese rockku poppu(even if it is a good song, it's too sweet step for me).
It's awesome to watch frame by frame too.

uncanny

Leo drove away after yelling hello to Steven, though, neither spotted the cat.

>chain and steven's hand overlapping on the heart
I like this crew's work. It's fun to spot all the details and gags they put in the series.

awoo

You aren’t looking hard enough.

Its great, but there is no much more to say I guess. Although lets be honest, that doesnt stop other shows from getting constant threads, but the bad side of that is that they become full of shitposters.

Isn't Chain like 10 years younger than Steven....why would he date her seriously as a girlfriend? Not only is she a coworker but is in a different part of her life where her thinking is completely different. Just the last episode we see this. Steven held an adult mingle at his place serving food and wine while Chain was at a bar hustling for money.

It's not like they did either of those things just for fun. Maybe Chain dreams of an adult mingle with Steven, while Steven would like to occasionally go wild at a bar if his job would just let him, no one but them knows.

Seems to me that they could balance each other out.

Does anyone have the one for episode 3?

>Steven held an adult mingle at his place serving food and wine while Chain was at a bar hustling for money.
Wow that actual'y went completely over my head.
That's a pretty well done parallel if it was intentional.

I thought Steven would be the kind of person to let him main party with him and I got pretty missed off when he told her to go.
Then all the bio gun shenanigans happened and i hated myself for doubting his nice guy character

>and I got pretty missed off when he told her to go.
That really hit home desu

Looks like we have to made it ourselves after all.
Any ideas?

make it*

Here's your male attention you projecting mega-faggot

Fantastic

First guy with stunt baton everyone else with the blue shots in each hand.

Also frozen people

1) That's the natural course for all second seasons.
2) Fanbase is obnoxious and there's better shows airing right now so why bother posting in these threads.
3) This second season is not interesting anymore so there's not much to talk about it, I particularly post once in a while but like mentioned above, is not fun.

I love it

0/10 no Argentinean ghost.

Is there a manga for this show and how close is it to being finished?

you would need non gay doujin for that. Pipe dream, considering nowadays market, my friendo

yes there is and there's no conclusion in sight as of yet.

Bad show.

>This second season is not interesting anymore
t.whitefag

>there's better shows airing right now
Such as...?

erase one of their bodies and shop in one of these organ bulb things

Better put bulb things into someone's hands

>The show was about Leon
>knew more about the twins than we did about the main character
>Leon
Gave me a good chuckle.

Don't forget your cats.

The first season was good for the most part

Second season seems pretty weak, like the plot and character interactions are really dulled down. I heard they are adapting early chapters as opposed to later ones in S2 so maybe that is why.

I never even finished season 1, by the time the finale finally was released I couldn't remember anything about it.