Literally what's the point of making Kino a little girl...

Literally what's the point of making Kino a little girl? Making her a dirty and scrawny looking middle aged guy like in one of those old western movies would make more sense.

you seem to be having trouble grasping the concept of novelty. man bites dog.

>waifufagging
>novelty

die

Unless you're a faggot who wants stronk womyn MC's, dusty middle aged guy as Kino would be really cool.

>tfw no dark tower anime

Because that's already been done before. People want to see characters that are not usually in those roles perform them. Novelty > Interesting. I don't know about you user, but I'd rather look at a cute girl for 20 minutes than a dusty middle aged guy. I mean, I'm not questioning your sexuality, but you seem to have a thing for middle aged men.

Grow up. Even disregarding concepts like "strong female characters" or "novelty", a person who thinks grizzled = cool and cool = grizzled, exclusively, has stagnated mid-puberty.

>this is your brain on manime

>trying to reason with anime culture

Kino was a boy until some race(I won't say it because I don't want to be banned) that hordes a lot of money wanted to milk the franchise.

>fapping to everything you watch
Your fault.

Yeah, fuccboi is the mature cool.

Can't complain about that I guess, I still prefer girl Kino to boipucci Kino.

Because animators and writers like to look at cute girls. That's it. It's what they say in interviews.

>Be so gay you cant accept the concept of a cute, cuddly girl living a wandering life in fuck know where countries and the wilderness

Nothing to hinna about

Few anime does Middle aged guy MC character right.You rarely see MC aged over 30 unless show is a fujobait or something like that.

>fapping to everything
I never mentioned sexualizing anything? Are you projecting? Need some thick, veiny middle aged man meat inside of you?

jews/ niggers/ japs are banned on Sup Forums now? Jesus fucking Christ

>why is x a little girl
This is a fun website

Why is Sup Forums so infested with crossboarders nowadays?
Could you please fuck off?

>I never mentioned sexualizing anything?
"I'd rather look at a cute girl for 20 minutes than a dusty middle aged guy. I mean, I'm not questioning your sexuality, but you seem to have a thing for middle aged men."

Sup Forums is being raided.

Enjoying looking at cute things =/= Sexualizing.

Same reason I'd rather look at a kitten than an alligator. It's not ugly. It's cute. Not sexual.

Because little girls makes everything better, faggot.

This is the point.

Because Kino is a girl in the original source material. Since Kino is a moderately philosophical ride, the reveal that Kino is a girl comes quite a ways into the text, causing the viewer to have to pause and re-evaluate everything they'd read before. Making Kino a middle-aged dude wouldn't make you stop and think for a damn second.

>a little girl
When she's clearly not.

>Literally what's the point of making Kino a little girl
in order to understand the significance you need to know the backstory. her origin would allow her no freedom to see the world, her sex would make her unsafe in any travel. by a coincidence she is able to go beyond the limitations and see what her circumstance denied her.

>Enjoying looking at cute things =/= Sexualizing.
Ponyfags would say the same thing.

>Same reason I'd rather look at a kitten than an alligator.
You'd rather stay home than going to the zoo. Sad.

Just watch Mushishi you piece of shit

Well if you didn't watch it why not give it a try?

>her origin would allow her no freedom to see the world, her sex would make her unsafe in any travel. by a coincidence she is able to go beyond the limitations and see what her circumstance denied her.
Hence I want a scrawny middle aged guy who doesn't look very intimidating physically instead. It implies the same point, yet still makes more sense because there's no way a little girl could bring a huge 1930's bike into wilderness and handle a heavy and clunky civil war handgun.

I'd rather go to a zoo and look at a kitten than an alligator. Also:
>implying all ponyfags sexualize them
Not everyone in a group behaves the same iiiiidiot.

>adult man
>having the same restrictions as a young girl

Just admit you're gay, no one can have this little reason.

>makes more sense
Why would that be relevant? Have you never seen anime before? Little girls being cute is far more important.

>I'd rather go to a zoo and look at a kitten than an alligator.
Well don't project your mental illness on me.

It delivers the same point across while still making more sense, homo.

you almost had a full house but kek smote you for your insolence

Being a girl, she understands things that men can't

Because it's the author's fetish, as are the guns and bike she's using. You chucklefucks have no idea how crazy Kino's writer is if you think shit like artistic integrity means much to him, he's writing what he wants and you can't stop him.

>a scrawny middle aged man going on travels with a companion that shouldn't normally talk

I'll take who is shizu for $10