Students at Lacey Township Highschoo...

Students at Lacey Township Highschoo, NJ are suspended for posting a picture of themselves shooting guns at a private gun range with the caption "fun day at the range". The school's zero tolerance policy says that students cannot be in possession of weapons at any time, whether on or off campus.

Just a heads up since I'm sure this will be common before long. Scrub those social media accounts of any gun pictures.

Attached: 29136894_10212741151456258_7120351561045245952_n.jpg (539x960, 64K)

> scrub
Aka give up like a fucking pussy? Fuck that, contact ACLJ that is a blatant violation of constitutional rights

Get on this lads
Rev up those sock puppet twatters and lets get this trending

And seriously you amerifags need to start beating up your (((principals))) ... this shit is ridiculous. Fuck ever letting women run anything ever

>constitutional rights
>minors

user...

>suspended
So a free holiday?
If I was in school still I'd do it just for that.
And then take more picture on those days.

Minors are under the care of their parents. A state funded school can't suspend students for doing legal activities with their parents permission off campus

can't they be sued for this?

Find the snitch on your friends list and beat the shit out of him.

>Disrupting the school climate

Sounds like one of those made up criminal infractions in britbongistan.

No one will care unless parents with very deep pockets sue the school district. This is the only way that they change policy.

>suspending kids for legal activities because muh fee fees

shit this could be huge

Most half-competent lawyers would jump at the opportunity to sue the district for this and take a commission. Why do people think that suing somebody takes a lot of money? Do they just know a lot of really shitty lawyers?

Get ready for Weimar. You didn’t forget about the Stasi, did you anons? It’s going to get a lot worse when they take more control of the government.

(((Jew Jersey))). Give it up.

I suspect that these suspensions may not be merited and may be politically motivated.

Yes they can. Kids have been expelled for saying things "fuck niggers" or "i hate fags" on social media

Right? Suing someone actually take NO money. Zero dollars. They lawyer takes a cut of what you win. I just won 30,000 from a debt collector in just this fashion.

How the fuck does a school have any say outside of school? How is there not a lawsuit already filed? Fucking cucked states of America.

Why aren't they contacting the ACLU? They're cucked about 2A, but they are dependable and well-funded when it comes to freedom of speech issues. A simple letter from them to the school board threatening legal action would be enough to tune them in.

Besides the constitutional implications, what counts as a weapon? Firearms, clearly. What about a bow, javelin, carving knife?
>fuck NJ

>this many spelling and grammar errors from a high schooler

lol american education

That’s absurd

>Rev up those sock puppet twatters and lets get this trending

How do I do this? Don't you have to give them your phone number?

Didn't your country jail a guy for saying something xenophobic while he was actually caught up in an ongoing terror attack?

>All low caps and no punctuation.

Nice try, Muhammad.

>2018
>having any sort of social media presence

It's bullshit but fuck that, I take no chances. I have a barebones Facebook account for in case any friends need to reach that I don't post on at all. I also make people take down any photos they upload of me and tell them if they don't I'll report it and have it forcefully taken down.

Attached: download.jpg (210x240, 7K)

I mean, there's court fees and whatnot, but any lawyer should cover that should they somehow lose this case.
Find fellow classmates/teachers/etc., shoop some guns into their pictures, and report them. Watch as white students get punished more/

Attached: 1504173601379.jpg (960x960, 196K)