Gen Z is the most right wing gener

>Gen Z is the most right wing gener....

Attached: student-walkout2-abc-ml-180314_4x3_992.jpg (992x744, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H_LufrNhWGc
youtube.com/watch?v=5L3M_dfAa-E
foxnews.com/us/2018/03/14/national-school-walkout-planned-by-students-worldwide-after-parkland-shooting.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_1dTJNLM27A
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/163926347/#163927564
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The adults literally gave students the ability to walk out without consequences. Do you think any of them even give a shit about the politics?

You do realize schools have been forcing children to walk out?

All i see is mutts and huwhites

Attached: tumblr_m9qztj1k1G1r5v11no1_500.jpg (480x640, 85K)

Junior in High School Homeland Generation here. Go fuck yourself. Nobody in Missouri likes Hogg one bit and hold onto their guns just as tightly. Your leftist delusions are really too much. Anyone care to remember November 4th 2017? The day Antifa was going to 'Usurp America Through Protesting'? Yeah, jack shit happened. Anyone remember the original Trump dossier? The one BuzzFeed is suing over because it was so full of shit that it failed to meet Buzzfeed's low standards? Yeah, Gen Z/Homeland Generation does too. The constant stream of leftist failures just when the Homeland Generation is opening its eyes politically has been awful for the leftists.
You can tell I'm right. In fact, take a look at Instagram or Snapchat. What memes are the kids sharing? Not your shitty ass, politically charged memes that's for sure. For more proof, the current popular meme is "BEGONE THOT" a clear and unmistakable message to convey that no self respecting Gen Z will even go near sluts or whores. The suburban blacks, the same voter base you leftists tried to get in 2016 is reading just as much manga and anime as the white folks, and guess how 99% of Sup Forums got here. My economics teacher openly mocks 'safe spaces' in college and the entire class laughs.
In 2018, there will not be any 'blue wave'. There will be a red typhoon. The giant cavalcade of leftist nonsense finally collapses in on itself and the Democrat's will cease to be a party taken seriously ever again.
You're worried about 2018? Just wait until you get to 2020.

Attached: 1512143227575.jpg (293x385, 30K)

>lowers voting age to 16

Home school your kids

Good FUCK RIGHT WING AND FUCK NEOCON TRUMP

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-13 16.26.32.png (718x356, 49K)

If I was in highschool and adults gave me permission to walk out I'd walk to my friends house and smoke weed. I have a feeling the ones actually participating in these parades kinda care

>students using any excuse not to be in school

Yeah, that's nothing new.

Attached: 1505472698286.jpg (840x630, 42K)

Attached: im-3926.jpg (1260x840, 128K)

We need a reset

Attached: im-3953.jpg (1260x840, 246K)

We're doing this now and I'm proud to say my 12yo son saw these kids on tv and said "they don't even know what they're marching for Dad." He's right, they're being used as lemmings to push a narrative. Homeschool your kids if at all possible to shield them from the influences of the Left.

All I see are niggers and mutts, who cares if they're right-wing? They'll always be our enemy.

Attached: 0fd67c74017366c28721e502f8b8720f.jpg (317x500, 48K)

>walks out in protest of the constitution's Bill of Rights
So when they nullify the BoR, is it America any more? Pic unrelated.

Attached: 245543489.jpg (869x1024, 93K)

Attached: AH4VHN7YIY44DGFYRO4R5IRZJE.jpg (1484x1064, 241K)

And be a stay at home dad? Fuck no. Just teach your children morals and values properly and they won't turn into marxist zombies.

Attached: 1406525532850.jpg (713x662, 67K)

>children walking out of school means they show support
I support guns and still would use it as an excuse to get out of brainwashing class for a day.

of ALL the things high school kids could protest against, its THIS? Fucking GUNS? The FUCKING 2nd Amendment?

Not the corruption in the public school system? Not the fact that schools don't teach you basic shit like personal finance and taxes? Not the fact that schools are made to be like prisons and enforce conformity and non-free thinking? Not the fact that standards are shit? Not the fact that teachers get shitloads of money and can never get fired? Not the fact that k-12 is glorified day care? Not the overemphasis of getting a college degree? Not student loan debt?

Fucking cucks

Attached: 980x.png (540x312, 178K)

Those parents are the real problem here.

youtube.com/watch?v=H_LufrNhWGc

they are just exploiting children to further their political agenda of disarming the American people and establishing a totalitarian EU-like state

Most of them are too young to understand the problems of the real world. You can't blame a 5-year-old because he isn't redpilled yet, user.

Attached: 1431732279873.jpg (640x855, 79K)

Didn't take me long to figure out I was in a glorified prison for 12 years.

Kek. This image happened at the other highschool in my county. Kids pretended to be Nazis on a discord chat and the whole county sperged out and innocent kids got suspended for a while. They never found the real culprit (wasn't me).

Attached: 15142794483.png (715x3119, 594K)

the adults are forcing them to walk out

That may be you. But some kids are influenced by the way they are raised by their parents, what people attend that school and many other factors.

It's pretty common that children are blue pilled because they're fucking children, and they spend their time being kids, not questioning the JQ or preserving gun rights.

>schoolkids use opportunity to take a day off school
>ZOMG their all libtards!!1!!!

wow, a whole 2-300 people

>Any excuse to skip school
>Evidence of political allegiances
Stupid faggot

stop identifying people on a generational basis

>youtube.com/watch?v=5L3M_dfAa-E
You sound a bit nervous

Nobody thinks gen z as a whole is red pilled. it's only Whites. Based on polling White gen z are far more conservative than White millennials (by the way White millennials are nearly as conservative as boomers.)

It's great that White gen z is far more red pilled, the problem is that Whites under the age of 20 are a minority in the US. The sad part about all of this is that if Trump doesn't go hard right then the there is a good chance we'll never get another shot. IF get another conservative president it can only happen with the combined vote of gen Z Whites and boomers.

We need that boomer vote, I think the youngest boomer is 55ish, so some of them will be around for some time, but the sad part is they are so pro "LEGAL immigration" that they'll never vote a candidate that promised to protect the our White heritage and culture.

>eat tide pods
>expect people to take you serious

Gen Z is certainly the most retarded generation.

>tfw jerking off to a 10 year old gen z girl in anticipation of the day she turns 18 so you can marry her and have kids with her

>this isn't agitprop

Good job raising him. I’ll be home schooling my kids too.

>t. boomer faggot

What do they have against u-turns

What a bunch of faggots. The standard for parenting has never been lower

The thing is that this will be forgotten in less than a week. Nowadays everything is so sensational it just gets forgotten by everyone. Sometimes that works for our advantage.
Sorry for my poor english, it isnt my native language.

Edit: Thank you alot for the upvotes.

Kek

Who would have thought kids would take any opportunity to not go to school. Doesnt matter their political stance. No kid wants to sit in school all fucking day knowing theyre smarter then the dumb bitch teaching them.

me in the top left

When I was in school I'd have walked out of class for anything desu. It's a chance to hang out with friends and cut class

no, I sound sarcastic, which is something braindead lefties struggle with apparently

call me when the army starts breaking into houses and grabbing people's guns, then I'll be nervous. right now it's a bunch of kids doing some moral grand-standing for brownie points.

they would the moment the teachers look away

>forcing kids to do something they don't give a shit about certainly will NEVER have the opposite effect

they are driving gen-z further to the right. just give it about 5-10 years, right when they can start voting

the left is so fucking retarded

Wait, when was this? Its spring break right now.

kids will take literally any excuse to skip class

>Thinks sarcasm is obvious over text

Right now
foxnews.com/us/2018/03/14/national-school-walkout-planned-by-students-worldwide-after-parkland-shooting.html

((((National walkout)))))

thats weird it's spring break for us (18 btw)

That le redpilled generation shit was beyond retarded. These cocksuckers are hellbent on gun control, and frankly, I don't see much being done to counter it. If it keeps going this way, expect the 2A to be fucked with in 10-15 years.

>expect the 2A to be fucked with in 10-15 years.
Amendments 1-10, aka bill of rights are the core of the constitution and amending them, especially the 1st or 2nd, is a deal breaker.

If they were asking these kids to come walk after school it would be much different.

It’s either forced or they just wanna cut class. I go to a CATHOLIC school, and they fucking made us do it.

Attached: 22A6D553-F72F-4F07-9152-F7B83C446778.jpg (935x935, 289K)

Why walk after school? The whole point is to use their school time to show their determination towards gun regulation, fucking retard.

The point is these kids are only doing this to get out of class. Kill yourself.

When did we become so infested with faggotry?

Quit being a delusional fag. Those little cucks actually want to protest, if not they would just go home.

nah man gen z here. From my experience all the guys at my school are right wing but the girls on the other hand are so fucking retarded its not even funny. say anything remotely controversial to a girl and she fucking flips they're all cucked and love niggers. Its actually quite sad.

lol this is retarded. 90% of the kids out there dont give a shit about anything politcal and are just taking advantage of the opportunity to get out of class

do you do this regularly

Attached: 1510080977861.png (294x408, 135K)

Nothing will stop libshits from modifying it once they get the necessary numbers.

Bingo.

Kids don’t know shit and this is just political pandering tactics.

Proofs?

are they standing in the fuckin long jump pit?

The good news is that these cucks are disarming themselves. They are turning all of their fellow leftist into sitting ducks. They are also mistaken if they think the police they label as racist are going to support them.

Attached: 873498759834795.jpg (400x600, 73K)

18 year old senior here, only the lefty freshmen faggots and people who wanted to get out of class walked out.

I remember back in 2012, when I was a senior in high school there a "walk out" to "protest" Zimmerman killing Treyvon. People didn't leave school they just went out to the p.e. field. Needless to say everyone that did this was doing it to get out of class and teachers were told to allow students to attend it because it was all controlled, those that decided to stay in class pretty much did nothing as the teachers decided to just wait for the whole thing to end before starting class again. It actually ended early when some kids decided to try and jump the fence to go home early.
These kids don't give a fuck, they just want to get out of class like every kid in school does. Don't be so fucking naive.

Attached: 1512974468563.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

I remember the UMWA (United Mine Workers of America) had a strike in the 90s and everyone walked out to protest coal businesses. Nobody gave a shit about the strike. We just wanted an excuse to leave school. I doubt these kids give a shit either

>that pajeet mexican or whatever looking thing on the left

They are very dangerous for the cars on the other side.

They can't just let kids walk out of school, the school would be responsible if any of them got injured or committed a crime or something.

They're letting them out of class but keeping them on school grounds. It's a fucking pep rally.

This. If I was in grade school, or high school, and the teachers offered me to walk out, and not do school work for the day, you damn right I'd walk out. Anything to get out of doing school work.

nice meme. I should introduce you to my little nephew.

They gutted the 4th without any amendments.

This. They let them walk around the front of the building for twenty minutes and then forced them back inside so everyone else could hurl insults at them.

They walked out of school AND did the protest

R.I.P burgerland

autistic nazi larpers

/ our guys

came here to post this.

Wow, not a single white kid in that image.

Literally the most retarded meme Sup Forums has ever come up with. The fact that people believe it at all denotes just how marvelously stupid the average person is.

Generation Z is BY FAR the most blue-pilled generation yet. Most of us don't even recognize different races. The stories you hear about Gen Z racism are the exception.

We are completely and utterly fucked. Fuck all these retarded idiots who have heads too crammed up their asses to see the reality.

Attached: 10188550.gif (200x200, 311K)

considering shit tier millenials are teaching these kids i am not surprised.

Gen Z are liberal conservatives. LET THAT SINK IN
They'll be worse than Generation Snowflake

""We don't want anymore thoughts and prayers, we want action" *loud cheers and media support*

That's what we want regarding Islamic terror,rape and invasion yet we're called "Racist", "Backwards" and "Intolerant".

>implying most of them aren't doing it to get out of school.

teachers don't get tons of money...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_1dTJNLM27A

Gloom tube

Attached: 1521047798992[1].jpg (480x748, 48K)

Attached: DoctorMemeMD on Twitter nationalwalkoutday is STAGED I AM A SENIOR AT A SCHOOL AND WE ARE FORCED TO (596x809, 94K)

My 17 year old son who I have raised is red pilled as fuck. My 15 year old daughter who was raised by her mom and YouTube and Facebook etc.. Is not no matter what I tell her. Depends on the parenting senpai

republicans are absolutely retarded on this issue. teachers actually deserve to be paid better. they are basically surrogate parents for absent parents.

people don't even realize all the money gets sucked into the school board/administrators and teachers get paid like shit. my gf is a teacher so i know first hand.

get this shit viral already

Does anyone know who is funding this movement?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/163926347/#163927564

polack goes to this school