I think we should start exterminating nerds. They are the weakest link of the white race

I think we should start exterminating nerds. They are the weakest link of the white race.

Attached: nerds.png (949x473, 903K)

I like Lego too
I always liked building Castles. The medieval Lego was cool

Nah we should exterminate taxpayers. The government is unnecessary baggage.

Playing around with Legos sounds like a hobby more fun than being a Stormfaggot LARPer like you, rotting all day in /ptg/

exterminate the brainlet that thinks he can mount a successful down hill assault against a madman with a fully refined lego fort and possibly a sawed off.

I love lego too.
Collected it my whole childhood, best toy ever, will pass it to my kids.
Why those grown men are not ridiculed to death btw?

Without nerds this place would have no autism. Without autism, nothing gets done.

I like Star Wars and all because it's psychological motifs are par excellence, but playing with Star Wars lego is just the most soyboy mantoddler thing I can think of.

Watch TOYS bro.
It's about nerds.

Attached: DRONES.jpg (313x445, 35K)

Attached: Sage.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

>tfw i've spent so many hours masturbating over the last 15 years that i could have read hundreds of books and put on 40 pounds of muscle
What do, Sup Forums? I'm tempted to masturbate to a cam girl right now.

Op was such a loser in school he got picked on by the chads and the nerds and is now crying on Sup Forums

>no one is allowed to have hobbies I don't like

Attached: 9360376.png (600x400, 308K)

Thise are soyboys not nerds.

Attached: 220px-John_Carmack_GDC_2010.jpg (220x226, 9K)

>not combining the two

>read a page
>jerk off a bit
>read the next page

Attached: 1520895695321.png (635x476, 174K)

just make them lift, bros. They need some artificial hardship to activate those balls

Everyone must exterminate his own weaknesses before wanting to exterminate others. This is a daily reminder to do sports everyday, to eat and live better, and to use your spare time to educate and reinforce yourself.

Why bother? They're already effectively weeded out of the gene pool. They can't talk to women and therefore will never have kids. Their genes are evolutionary dead ends.

Attached: 1508797339777.png (891x695, 1M)

Gay

Being a nerd, I hate nerd culture. Why can't I build shit with legos, enjoy the original star wars trilogy and and play some D&D 3rd edition without everyone shouting BAZINGA and pointing sonic screw drivers at me?

>people who post in fucking Sup Forums calling other people nerds
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this fucking level of larping shouldn't even be possible!

>I think we should start exterminating nerds. They are the weakest link of the white race.

you are saying that the only intelligent people who should be allowed to exist are jews?

Nah they will be wiped off anyway when all comes down.

burn anyone who utters leftist poison

Attached: DWqcxbzVMAAJ4OK.jpg (491x502, 76K)

I just got back from the comic book store and I could kick your ass.

That's a handsome kid. I bet he gets all the girls.