RUSSIA: CLOSE YOUR AIRSPACE TO ALL UK AIRCRAFT

Russia's size covers 1/8th of Earth's land surface. The globalists that control the UK's government-media complex will face financial ruin if they cannot overfly Russia. UK airline industry will collapse in a week.

Attached: -.jpg (3000x2000, 358K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/mh17-crash-hear-moment-russian-3877080
youtu.be/A7RD5ONjv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=jBZrzly4Bho
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's already was closed for 70 years

2nd this idea.

chirst your burgers are proper backstabbers

This has potential. Come on Russia do stuff.

We've been fighting muslim countries for a while now mohammed.

>muh Russia boogeyman
It’s all a distraction. Quick goyim, send your white Men to fight Russia, immigrants will defend your wife and home.

Russia want's to cut off air travel from the UK At the same time as UK police warns people to stay away from 'lost' patient with undisclosed contagious condition .
Sounds suspicious

Russians could just leave tiny trace amounts of low level Nerve agent (CS gas for example) in places such as motorway service stations and ports.

Much more serious than just calling in bomb threats and each call would strain British responders and cripple economy both export and import.

Slavshits where, are and will be 3'rd class human like scum.
Significant cry acknowledged, they'll starve soon, still chimping out

Monitoring this thread and taking notes.

BP also has a 1/5 stake in Rosneft.

Because Russians are unimaginative and lack basic thought skills

NOW people think there is anything outside of Moscow?
I'm always told Russia isn't considered Asia because most people live in Moscow and everything to the East is uninhabited.
Anyways, best to avoid Russian airspace in general.

>imblygn pakistani is any better
>pic related

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-03-14 17-43-49.png (26x16, 954)

tipped your posts to the police enjoy 20 years in prison for browsing nazi hatespreading forums

Or maybe we find it hard to search for cruel and wicked suggestions so we take and learn it from others.

Sorry for my idiotic compatriots that have been co-opted by Russian psy ops. They dont really represent the feelings of most Americans. Just a heads up, you're not really getting a true flavor of how Americans really feel by reading this board that is over run by propaganda efforts.

> Russian
> find it hard to search for cruel and wicked suggestions

I kind of doubt it.

No they should do it
The quicker this fucking government can collapse, the quicker we can sort everything to the way it should be

Hi Hillary

People of Russia.. if you got rid of that disaster known as Putin your lives would be so much better. Yes he dragged you out of a total shithole situation years a go but he also ripped off your country and continues to do so. So what if he is all 'russia strong' with missiles and shit. Wouldn't you rather have a better economy and relations with the west?

KYS Anglo-Zionist filth.

My American friend you must not listen to lies about Russia and our elected leader Putin. He is a very good guy, much like you Donald Trump. America is great country, the big apples, the Miami beach and cowboys. We should all be friend.

Russia wants the spy to arrive, this Snowden 2.0 waiting to happen.

Maybe Julian escaped¡

That would be awesome.

I agree we should all be friends.. I hate Trump since I am a liberal democrat, but I still feel that Sup Forums welcomes my views and is accepting of many of them. I just think Russia would be better overall if they didn't do things to antagonize the west... like invade part of Ukraine and poison spys overseas. Ideally, Russia should join NATO someday.

I'd rather see you scream impotently as your vapourising overly fat flesh coalesces with the superheated atmosphere.

Fair enough. I have a bad perception of Russians because of this one guy I know who's literally the worst person I've ever met, but he's Ukrainian so maybe it's different.

God damn I hate Russians. Obsequious fucks who all deserve to be put down

Not gonna happen.. ultimate western values and progressiveness will win. Just have to wait for a lot of old and backward people to eventually die off in time.

Eat shit ya cunts

Attached: bumping this gem.jpg (888x900, 107K)

Ya but it was closed to everyone so they all had to plan and spend the extra. If only British airways has to spend extra while noone else does it'll hurt them.

>Wouldn’t you rather have a better economy and relations with the west?

Of course everyone here wants this. But the problem is the western countries will never ever see us as equal to them.

Oblivious to Ballki-meme posters are the worst. Fuck off.

They see you as equals, they don't like that at all.

Thanks harpo.

come bac to s4s fren

Wasn't it Obama who was going to send UK to the back of the bus over Brexit? Now that UK is sabre rattling the left loves them. Rly makes me think. Brits the elite are using this Russia bs to shift focus off their pedophiles and demographic efforts don't fall for it fools.

Why do you fags suck Russia's dick so hard? I fail to see how their existence benefits anyone at all.

I hope they do this, we'll then close our airspace and hopefully ban private business in London.

GDP less than Italy, I cannot WAIT for Russian collapse.

Nice bait hand rubbing kike

you're deluded, we're too far gone.. all that will happen from here on out is deadwood politicians being replaced by deadwood politicians

I'm currently lurking on 4 boards tho, I never left.

Attached: CB_8zz3vVvQ.jpg (510x340, 30K)

>fly to Dubai first for a stopover
>fly literally anywhere else in the Western hemisphere

Wow, so hard to get around this massive problem, I'm surprised airlines aren't doing this already...

From the UK where the fuck would we fly over Russian land?
We can go west for Alaska and there are no other countries that I can think of that we would need to travel over Russia for.

And I meant Eastern obviously

but they did that in the 90's

it was awful

great idea

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/mh17-crash-hear-moment-russian-3877080

Becuase Russian MAA grunts can't into signature analysis

>chirst your burgers are proper backstabbers
you assholes were behind 9/11, murder of JFK, both world wars

fuck you people

they finished digging the children's bodies out of Jimmy's backyard yet?

underrated

Jewish woman
Yellow Mutt

Attached: IMG_2878.jpg (634x536, 81K)

You should stop believing infowars my friend

cant russia just turn off our gas supply?

Nowhere near as long as we have Muhammad L. Tyrone

Attached: IMG_2879.jpg (1600x1200, 212K)

youtu.be/A7RD5ONjv8M

>Western shills jewing Russian shills jewing Western shills jewing Russians shills jewing Western shills jewing Sup Forums
Did I get the layers right?

>underrated
Calling someone Muhammad.
The fucking state of these fakes.

Attached: IMG_2868.png (500x786, 135K)

I understand that they do control pipe lines for our gas and whatnot but that just made me feel like they were the poor kid in school who got a hard on when I forgot my lunch.

>Russia would be better overall if they didn't do things to antagonize the west... like invade part of Ukraine

I wish the USA would not invade most of the middle east and try and topple every leader but what can one do?

Yes you must beware of Ukrainians!

Your mom is whore.

I would. Pretty much anyone who's younger than 35 does not support current government.
The popularity of Navalny pretty much proves it.

The only ones who vote for Putin are some old commies and poorfags.

Why? Because poorfags are afraid they can get kicked out of their apartments and lose their jobs and die on the street in case of happenings.
Sadly our government uses that and does everything to generate more and more poor people.
It's a vicious cycle that will only end if poorfags start dying from starvation.

>made me feel like they were the poor kid in school who got a hard on when I forgot my lunch.

eh?

UK thot patrolled e celebs for conservative views...

>Wasn't it Obama who was going to send UK to the back of the bus over Brexit?
It was, and why the UK wanted Trump to win the election. Obama said Britain would be at “the back of the queue” on trade deals whereas Trump supported Brexit and dislikes complicated deals with trading blocs.

Attached: 1240.jpg (1200x630, 142K)

They care about the details user.

Attached: tavistockcentre-sign.jpg (475x367, 42K)

Stop being a whiney cunt when it matters you shit on us. When we come defend you you shit on us. Our own president cant even visit your shithole. Fix your fucked up country and then talk about friendship

You wouldn't need to shut airports down to British flights. You just shoot them down while they're in flight

No.
Shills started it, cuck posting because of our Tommy Robinson, there's a whole think tank industry here all getting paid just to oppose little Tommy. We caught them red handed cuck posting in the first Tommy thread.
But the shitty mutts are too insecure to just have a laugh about it. They were nasty sniping little bastards taking all the shill posts as if they were true and acting like they were some sort of victory to them that somehow bigged up Amerisharts.
So now they get the reality treatment for fatties.
All they are is fat cowards, and they are thick as fuck. They'd have disintegrated into a puddle of shart from the le 56% meme if we hadn't have propped them up and helped them through.
They are 'Nazis' that side with Muslims and Russians. You know THAT type of Nazi.
It's spelled C-U-N-T-S.

Attached: IMG_2830.jpg (750x718, 116K)

No one wants to go near your shitty airspace anyway Ivan

Attached: artyo.jpg (964x683, 150K)

Nice skit, tards

Israel has the nerve agents. Israel has Mossad which is extremely skilled at foreign assassinations. Theresa May claimed Russian propensity to assassinate abroad as a specific reason to believe Russia did it. Well Mossad has an even greater propensity to assassinate abroad. And while I am struggling to see a Russian motive for damaging its own international reputation so grieviously, Israel has a clear motivation for damaging the Russian reputation so grieviously. Russian action in Syria has undermined the Israeli position in Syria and Lebanon in a fundamental way, and Israel has every motive for damaging Russia’s international position by an attack aiming to leave the blame on Russia

>People of USSR.. if you got rid of that disaster known as Stalin your lives would be so much better.
Heard that before, didn't go well.

But it's pretty clear they didn't plant the nerve agent inside the UK. It sure looks like it was unknowingly brought in from the outside by Skripal's daughter.

>Pretty much anyone who's younger than 15 does not support current government.
fixed

youtube.com/watch?v=jBZrzly4Bho

>the worst person I've ever met, but he's Ukrainian
I know that feel.

So then China says hey Russia why you fuck with our business deals with UK

fantastic idea

Hey! Stop meddling!

Hating on young people will only get you so far.
They are the future, you are not.

Daily reminder Russia did not shoot down MH17 with a Buk missile, nor did it assasinate Litvinenko, nor shoot down the Polish president in 2010, and DEFINATELY didn't have any forces in Ukraine

Isn't there a school you should be walking out of

Putin himself is not really the problem. He just happens to be in the limelight. He's the glue guy who holds together different centers of power within Russia. Get rid of Putin and no one is holding those powers in balance. The rules of the game are different in Russia so I don't really see how this issue could be fixed just by dethroning Putin. It's going to take a long time and a lot of reform or a revolution that would inevitably bring along violence since the power players are not going to just walk away.

Would be some funny ass shit if they did. They won't its to big a move but fucking kek'd

You've never been abroad have you?

That’s how they want it to appear ,in reality MI6 waited until the daughter returned home so they could take them both out then say she brought it from Russia.

Only reasonable post in the entire thread.
I hate /nu/pol.

>Israel has the nerve agents
howTF did Israel get their hands on 70's era soviet chemical weapons?

You care more about former Russian spy and his daughter being poisoned then 1000 british kids getting raped.