Blessings to you all

Blessings to you all.

"La ila la la ila allah mahmudin rasool allah"

Can you memorise these words with all your heart?

Say them out loud.

This is how you convert to Islam.

Sometimes religion is discarded in a world of Information overload, you might have been born into a different religion and want a fresh start.

This is ok, and you can be welcome to join Islam.

When I converted I noticed Islam warmed my heart, it altered my energy levels, professionalism, and changed the world I lived in around me.

I started feeling compelled to help Islam in any small way I could, it may have seemed dramatic to my family and dogmatic at times within myself but it made sense, I am white, and I even fell in love with someone special.

This is not a trap, or a well constructed spiel to hook you into something that may damage your future.

You are affirming yourself to a reality that is real and dimension that acts like a higher force that can bring about changes you from above.

If you are unsure of what to do I will guide you through this thread on how you can clean your act up and help others.

Attached: masjid-mosque-sunset-with-bird-islam-freedom-islamic.jpg (620x374, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1505/23/1505231689676.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>rasool

in norwegian rashol means asshole.
what does that make you feel op?

Thanks for the information friend.

Have you thought about converting in all seriousness?

>rasool
>rosół
So M'ammed was a fan of chicken soup?

Read: Because once we redpill the normies they will too understand that islam MUST be banned in the West because its nothing but a political system disguised as a religion that subverts all democracies that don't ban it. They'll also share pic related and pic from this link to redpill everyone why kebab must and will be removed. img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1505/23/1505231689676.jpg

Attached: islam_redpill1.jpg (1696x6224, 2.44M)

All cuisine should be respected.

As should religion.

Respect is earned, not given.

Islam should not be banned.

We should all adopt our respective religions and become one within the next century.

We are loosing out to many different types of bi racial marriages, and the future of a hybrid Europe is a eugenicists dream.

It is not meant to be a refugee invasion but the will of powerful beings that have decided to finally mix up the blood of white, dark and asian people, in the hopes that we create a more globalised human that can live in peace without borders.

OK, now we know you're on drugs.

Do you respect over 2 million deaths in the Middle East?

This is genocide on an industrialised scale.

While yours maybe enslavement behind a job and a computer it isn't the same level of suffering.

>As should religion.
Why ?

Yes, and this is my problem how?

As an ex-Muslim here are **some** reasons why I don't believe in Islam anymore.

* Not compatible with evolution
* Very violent and ridiculous hadiths
* No evidence for a god
* Errors in Quran
* Slavery in Islam
* Failure of Islamic civilisation.
* Anti-intellectualism.
* Terrorism.
* Violence. Dealing with problems with violence rather than reason, debate, thought, and rhetoric.
* No freedom of speech.
* No independent, critical, or philosophical thought, morality is whatever Mohammad said.
* Wanting things or supporting them not because they are good and you have thought it through, but because it's the Islamic thing to do. i.e. Shari-ah or the Caliphate. Both of these would make the world a horrible place, but don't expect Muslims to put any thought into that.
* Discouraging people from having any critical thought by claiming that they are not scholars. The scholars are mostly idiots with immoral opinions.
* Mentally deficient ways of dealing with real-world problems by becoming more religious and just praying more.
* Need to control people's appearance.
* In conflict with everyone at their borders whether Muslims or not, historically and in contemporary terms.
* Hatred of pretty much everyone.
* Always feeling like you don't belong.

>This is how you convert to Islam.
Negative. You must believe that there is only one god and that Muhammad was his messenger. This is more important than the words. How did you come to believe these words? Genuinely interested.

When you die your soul is transported to a place where you feed the current living beings on earth their will and energy, there are trillions of life forms performing their functions and are linked to earth.

Why do you think so many people pray, it is not a delusion because of old scripture but a way of respecting and communicating with these people who have passed.

There have been stark similarities with scriptures that have traditionally been segregated from each other though hold a common theme.

In a world of easy connectivity such as the internet and people become less xenophobic these fractional subclasses of people can adopt totally inverse religions as character guidelines to good to others and serve.

>When I converted I noticed Islam warmed my heart,
Obviously you're mentally unstable. There is nothing heart-warming about what Islam teaches. You're a typical special snowflake feefee convert, the kind of convert I despise more than I despise those who embrace what Islam actually teaches. At least the latter are honest and Islam-centered unlike you who are nothing but a self-centered feefee onanist peddling a false Islam and hoodwinking many people into thinking Islam is pretty sunsets, rainbows, fluffy toys, and other feminine things. You're the worst kind of Muslim. The second worst is the born teenage Muslimah posting pretty Islam-related pictures all over the interwebs. Again, another class of Muslims who are intellectually dishonest or frankly just completely ignorant of what Islam teaches.

>it may have seemed dramatic to my family and dogmatic at times within myself but it made sense
You're a fool.

Burn in hell sandnigger, along with your false prophet.

>ha la la la oh li lah allah mu mu li lu
Am I mudslime now? Will I be spared when they conquer Europe?

Fuck off sandnigger

nah

There is an open house at the mosque in my neighbourhood this sunday? What should I expect if I attend? How are you treated as a white person? How often do you attend the mosque/masjid?

I fell in love with a beautiful Muslim woman who is really pushing evolution by being with me.

This is the key for some people to join Islam and be just like me, though don't expect to be higher up or the dominant male because of your skin colour, there are certain perfunctory qualities that deity must have noticed within yourself that may give you the gift of love if you in return can help the Islamic cause, whether it be intelligence, or a knack for hardwork, or even sacrificing yourself.

The words cleaned me up and made me a better person, I felt my previous self slowly erode, and I made an unconscious effort to help refugees as well as maintain my usual white heritage.

La ila la la ila allah mahumudin rasool allah

I can affirm myself without fear because I believe in Allah and he has helped me immensely.

I am not welcome at a mosque at this stage.

So you shouldn't go there so as not to offend them.

What you should do is memorise the Shahada and apply a modern rendering to helping Islam.

This is what I mean, see what I am doing here?

I am genuine and not trying to offend people but having a genuine interest in people and risking my credibility and my heart in converting people.

You could say the shahada and feel a bit different within your consciousness.

Maybe donate some money to people who need new limbs?

Send an Xbox to a mission in the Middle East?

Start off small and you will be rewarded.

Certain people have the gift of knowing there is something bigger than themselves behind the scenes, secret messages that feel like de ja vu if you are in tune and have broken through the boundaries of the visible world.

It can come to you depending on how fanatic you can become.

No one is asking you to pray or go and eat with fundamentalist muslims, threads like these can save you and is actually a kind act to do.

Your rewards could be money, or interjection by Allah to save you from death, or depression or other health problems.

>I am not welcome at a mosque at this stage.

Does this not concern you?

Why are you not welcome, my friend?

It is a long process to convert, and what young person goes to Church these days?

You could safe petrol and time by just helping Islam where most of the hate is created and spread throughout the internet here on Sup Forums?

It takes a little effort on your behalf before you start seeing any rewards.

But you will get there.

Hello, I'd like to switch to Islam, however I have some reservations about Muhammad's marriage to 6 year old Aisha and his past when he was a warlord. Can you address those issues so I can practice Islam in good conscience? Thank you.

SAGE

>not welcome at a mosque
What the fuck? In my country, fucking everyone is welcome to a mosque, regardless of race or religion.
There's even the National Mosque which is a tourist spot where even foreigners can come and those with exposed aurat are provided with burka on loan during their visit.
During a flood disaster, non-muslims even take refugee in a local mosque.
What kind of Islam are you guys practicing there?

What country are you in, if I may ask, and again, why are you not welcome?

>It is a long process to convert,

Apparently you just need to say one sentence, according to you yourself.

>and what young person goes to Church these days?

Talking about a mosque, not church, and you had better show up on Fridays, at least.

New Zealand and to convert is not easy as I have to quit smoking first.

I mean if you were a Christian you wouldn't go to church no one does these days if you are young.

I will be going to the local mosque but only to help them in my capacity as an elected city councillor.

>New Zealand and to convert is not easy as I have to quit smoking first.

That is simply not true. Even I know that. When did you become a Muslim and why are you so misinformed?

It is the truth, why would I lie?

I was reading the Qur'an and found it interesting at that moment a Tobacco leaf flew off my desk and landed on the part I wanted to read to progress further, I took it as a sign to quite smoking before I could advance any further, it would not help my future career or my health.

I converted about 2 years ago but there are still elements of christianity that have to come out.

>It is the truth
Negative.

>why would I lie?

Attention, misinformation, misanthropy. Doesn't matter all that matters is you are lying or misinformed. You are saying most of the Arab world are not Muslim because they smoke?

You say that 'When I converted I noticed Islam warmed my heart, it altered my energy levels, professionalism, and changed the world I lived in around me.'

But you can't quit smoking? I smoked for 20 years and quite 10 years ago, without praying to a carpet five times a day. Why are you so weak, even with allah's love and guidance? Sounds like B.S., amigo.

You win.