My school having a walkout

>my school having a walkout
>fairly leftist central Ohio
>turns out its mandatory or you have to go to a designated spot to wait for the protesters to get done
>its not even a real walkout they just chill outside for a while and just go back inside
>friend gets suspended for remaining in the classroom in protest
>most of the school participates
>i actually hate my school

Attached: 1454528251490.png (474x309, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hilliardschools.org/hdv/our-staff/administrative-staff/
youtube.com/watch?v=RnazhAWxua0
archive.is/ZeO8B
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This doesn't seem like it should be legal

But I would be one of those parents who sue the school over everything

I think OP just got really confused by a fire drill

kid should sue the school board for failing to provide his education
>liberal forced marches have begun

Attached: 1517453209776.jpg (798x1162, 160K)

My brother borrowed my NRA shirt for his school's walkout today.

Sup Forums told me you kiddos would be red pilled, what happened

Top kuk

Attached: 1520958934195-pol.png (870x722, 461K)

Post evidence - we need to expose that these walkouts are all bullshit.

give me a sec to get my friends suspension paper on my computer and ill post it

The numerical imperative has been established.
>get a lawyer lads

Attached: Snapchat-1836256167.jpg (540x960, 74K)

>leftist central Ohio
should have just said ‘Franklin County’

take off your meme flag faggot

Kek

This is fucked

>Hilliard
Upper middle class fag detected
I can’t even read that hand writing what does it say

I called this number and said I was Jacob's dad and that I am going to fight Scott Shoemalar in the parking lot when he gets off work.

Time to call Scott Shoemalar

>snapchat

You're a degenerate.

text CP to the number

I have an email from my kids principal stating the county was trying to organize but they didn't think they could do it safely. I sent an email because I didn't receive anything from the school and I didn't want my young kid used as a pawn. It is all bullshit. Organized from the top. Nothing grassroots.

shoemalar sounds like some jew name for a man that poorly repairs shoes

>Student refused to follow instructions. After being warned repeatedly by several administrators. Student not permitted on school property 24 hours.

Thanks for the names and number. Also, you need to be at least 18 to post in Sup Forums.

I don’t think it’s shoemalar
The surnames of the kid who got suspended and whoever Scott is don’t make sense the fucking handwriting is horrible
I hate people that write like that in cursive

Suspended for remaining in class in a public school

>jacob's dad is Scott Shoemalar
>user calls scott shoemalar pretending to be scott shoemalar
>tells him he's going to fight scott shoemalar
omg i hope this happened, you're so fucking retarded

Attached: 1508566054833.jpg (846x900, 104K)

>student refused to follow (?) after being warned repeatedly by several administrators. Student not (?) on school property.
Couldn’t make up two words written there, but it’s basically this.

It's unironically "shoemaker." I knew one in HS, and not jewish

Leave that shit hole commie school and home school, it's easy.
Schools are infested with stupid commie teachers spewing shit.

Either a fake story, or your friend just won a lawsuit.

I see Shoemalar receiving some loli sex dolls in the mail soon. Would be a shame if his district found out about that.

You have to be 18 to post here faggot

>because you did X thing you are FORCED to SKIP SCHOOL
lmao the pinnacle of american education
no wonder everyone is buttfuck dumb there

Student refused to follow instructions after being warned repeatedly by several administrators. Student not permitted on school property.

There are three high schools in Hilliard and none of them have a principal with the same name as is written on that form.

Call Fox and some others, talk about this at the national level.

I hope this is a 10/10 shit post or you are literally retarded.

Uhh what are you thinking the Principal's name is?

Maybe they are a senior and are 18?

No idea what it says on the form, but whatever it says is not even close to the principals names from those schools.

If you're an alumni they could've very easily gotten a new principal that you wouldn't remember

Well, at least hide your name and phone number....

Too late for that now, kek

I TRIED IM ABOUT TO KILL MYSELF

Holy shit

Attached: DDDD702F-88E7-457B-8029-761BDAAF1186.jpg (480x480, 50K)

I called the man, said I was him, and threatened to kick his own ass. What's so confusing about this?

>op doesn't censor his friend's details

This! This has tucker written all over it. It'd get you unsuspended and the message out to normies, schools can't jerk around students over bullshit protests.

Attached: hqdefault copy 5.jpg (480x360, 17K)

I'm looking on their school districts website you memeflaggot.

When I was a young'un, the "principal" in this case would be whichever off a list of assistant principals that was available to do the write-up. Usually the principal was far too busy doing god-knows-what to fuss with the stupid and lowly task of disciplining students or really anything visible to the student body.

Agreed there. I looked into it too. Not even an assistant's principal's name looks like that.

Seriously though, why is this allowed?
I remember a time when teachers taught us about politics and told us we have every right to keep our opinions to ourselves and that's why voting booths are private and set up so other people can't see what and who you vote for, now it's okay for teachers and staff to blatently exploit student bodies for their own political agendas and punish those who don't comply.
What the fuck is happening?

>CJUrC1Ks
>C.U.C.K.
lel

Attached: images (1).jpg (274x184, 7K)

How can you even tell anyway?
The signature is literally unreadable chicken scratch

>>friend gets suspended for remaining in the classroom in protest
public schools are cancer

>eh mayn fuckin cursiv n shiet

It looks like it's probably Erica O'keefe, she's the 12th grade principal and this kid is in 12th grade, also the other principals are male and this handwriting is obviously female.

hilliardschools.org/hdv/our-staff/administrative-staff/

What do you guys think, does that look like Erica O'keefe written on the paper?

Ok, maybe MAYBE it's Erica O’Keeffe of Hilliard Davidson High. She is the 12th grade Principal so it would make sense.

Same wavelength brother

Whoa.

DELET THIS

Attached: IMG_0338.jpg (640x640, 41K)

So now someone needs to email/call in a threat, directly to Erica O'Keefe, pretending to be Jacob, upset that he got suspended from school for not walking out.

Make it vague, but enough to get him in trouble.

Attached: fug.jpg (1332x528, 78K)

Coworkers nephew had the same issue and when told he was a school leader and should lead he said something like, I am a leader, but I am not a sheep.

Leftists got positions of authority, and everything is acceptable if its for the ''greater good'' to these hypocritical pricks. Also corrupt school administration . honestly these are like magnet for the worst of the worst, the kind who run schools like a business so they can get a higher end of the year bonus and give the contract to renovate the school to their butt buddies. I suffered for years because of one of those, even one of the teacher openly roasted me in front of the entire class multiple times SOLELY because like the dumb cunt she was, she had misread my school file that said I had learning difficulty (due to SLI) for a comportment difficulty aka I was a disruptive cunt, even when in truth I literally never done anything and was octracized to a corner of the room all the time. And she never, ever got into shit for it because muh syndicate and its easier for the administration to allow her to do her shit than to go against the syndicate.

School are fucking cancer, a sheep slaughterhouse where the independent minded learn to tow in line else they get a world of shit while the disruptive little shit get nigh to no consequence because the administration is aware that sending that same kid to detention for the x2135 time ain't going to change shit.

THE POWER OF WEAPONIZED AUTISM, WITH CORRUPTION AS ITS TARGET

BEWARE

I'm just bored at work, currently getting copies of this kids transcripts.

Worth the $2 imo

Attached: Capture.png (843x899, 71K)

This has to be done.
youtube.com/watch?v=RnazhAWxua0

>enforced protesting
wtf

>being able to read a signature is weaponized autism

Attached: 1520293579978.jpg (575x651, 65K)

And they still wonder why the school education is failing terrible.
Cause its being run by idiots.

Attached: 1517813914156.png (326x341, 184K)

>doxxing yourself

Attached: 1509924193757.gif (200x200, 594K)

>Gen Z is bas-

Stop deluding yourselves, Sup Forums. Just take the accelerationist pill and let it collapse. We'll have to build a new society on top of the ruins. It's how this always goes.

Attached: 82ad98bb-0b52-40e9-bfd1-132773a6bc84-large16x9_IC1.jpg (986x555, 127K)

Read every other letter of his ID

this could never have happened in a private school

What are thy going to do?

Uh . . . That is incorrect

kek what are you looking for?

>can't read normal hand writing
>thinks being upper middle class is a bad thing
>meme flag
Kys nigger

Why is it teachers are allowed to have god awful fucking handwriting like this? I can count a number of times I had a teacher take points off my shit as a kid because my handwriting sucks and I can't even read her fucking chicken scratch

That's what I accepted as well, it's larger numbers than ever and right now you need to hit the go button due to them trying to shoah the internet/free speech.

Says grade 12 so he could very well be 18

>(((Shoemalar)))

The virgin Columbus and the chad Dayton

Indeed it is, it won't take much time before her entire career is known down to the last details because some autist in here is decided to dig it all up. normalfags sure wouldn't bother with such detail or even bother to look into the school administration to verify the validity of the information and compare it with the signature of each one of them to know who really signed it.

That’s not normal hand writing idiot look again
Most of those words aren’t even spelled correctly and some are even missing letters and symbols
The students surname is spelled differently than his fathers on his paper

This is an accurate and telling post

OH MY, MODS DELETED THE NOTICE

SHOTS FIRED

Just trying to weaponize information for Tucker tbqh

This. Likely an assistant principle. Could be even two or 3 of them if it's a 4a school.

Post pics right fucking now. Record everything. Make sure these fuckers get ratted out.

>nigger detected

cursive is our super secret code language so niggers can't read our secrets

I still have the suspension letter though it was deleted...

The deans suspend you not the principal retard

weaponized autism is using flight patterns and constellations to find the hwndu flag, or getting ISIS BTFO with a drone by locating a training camp in a video. Reading a fucking signature and then googling the school on the page and finding a name that matches is reddit tier. You have to go back.

kys you obviously didn't read it

Attached: schoolnoticeofsuspensionforfaillingtoprotest.jpg (540x960, 74K)

I hope some based teacher held a pop quiz during the walkout that counted for 60% of the grade

archive.is/ZeO8B