Partially Untranslated Story Time - Witch Hat Atelier / Tongari Boushi no Atelier

Witch Hat Atelier / Tongari Boushi no Atelier: A story about witches and strange magic.

Volume 1 DDL: www41.zippyshare.com/v/3wUFUorX/file.html

I'm happy to see plenty of anons enjoyed volume 1. Now we're moving into volume 2, which is mostly untranslated. Tomorrow, I'll post the unbound chapters, ending with the latest, chapter 15.

As I type this the last thread I made is still up. I'm making a new thread for organizational purposes. The previous thread also only has 30 images left. There are 32 images in the next chapter, not including the credits. Bear with me.

Now, without further ado, gaze upon Agete's handsome self and allow me to begin. Only two chapters are translated here, folks.

posting this page untranslated just for now cause untranslated is higher res and more clean

and we're off

Agete is cute!

ty for this, love this artist's work

fuckin

POST, DAMN YOU

damn right

credits

and the latest translated chapter

Bump for OP before I go to work, thanks again

appreciated

Thanks again for all you hard work

Nothing about this is hard! Make no mistake.

credits again

from hereon, everything is raw

let's start with some paneling genius

>Delicious, right? It's a stew I made 2 YEARS AGO

I don't know what the fuck even are these or what's going on with them. Allegedly they are..."shelled potatoes", and he's using some sorta magic to de-age them or somethin.

Basically this was all Qifrey's way of showing that there's a lot of different magic you can use, since Coco had been too focused on learning what she "needed" to know.

Pretty sure, at least.

Yeah, like don't be impatient.

Here Qifrey also discusses how he uses water magic, although he hates getting wet and can't swim well.

I need to make dinner...

Also I need to learn how to make a burger.

Anyway they're talking about going on a picnic now.

Of course, Agete is invited, of course she declines, and apparently it's raining.