JoJo thread

Was he the Naruto of Jojo?

>Blonde hair
>Openly homosexual
>Overpowered as shit at the end of the series

I'd say yes.

Remember the betrayal of the century. He just didn't go to Florida.
Naruto is probably better than this, looks like he is the older one here too.

I recognize that filesize.

Araki forgot

Of course he didn't go.
He was the boss of a big magia at that point, the man had no time to attend other shit.

Hes jotaro without a Part 4 to redeem him.

Choose one girl.

I don't.
I just need the Rokakaka.

Gay priest is here now.

Poco's sister is clearly the best option.

>Dio
Bland meme machine
>Kars
Boring as fuck
>Kira
Actually unique & interesting villain who still feels fresh today
>Diavolo
Makes no sense
>Pucci
Subservient puppy with no original motive
>Valentine
Did nothing wrong, only villain on par with Kira
>Jobin
Pathetic

Daiya I guess.

What would you do with a Rokaka?

>kishimoto drew giorno
Really makes you think

>Jobin
>Not Kaato

She's going to be the main villain, face it. Jobin is a loser that accepts order from anyone, even a weird old-baby thing.

I would have immortality.

His Giorno is good

>He just didn't go to Florida
He did tho

Keep dreaming Doc.

He didn't?

Somewhere within this moonspeak, it says Giorno was present in Florida.

t.part4fag

Remember when there was no anime adaptation and everyone loved Part 4? Good times.

>everyone loved Part 4

It implies it, it doesn't outright say it. Anyway, semantics aside, the big problem was that he was hinted at but never turned up in the story. That's all.

Whoops, wrong image

Being realistic, Araki probably decided to keep Giorno out of Part 6 because either way, Pucci's plans woul've ended in a second.

Araki's biggest mistake was making GER so overpowered.

Yep. I agree completely. It just sucks that he couldn't even make a small cameo.

GER isn't permanent.

Anime: Lisa Lisa in a heartbeat
Manga: Narancia

>Being realistic
Come on, Araki is completely out of such rational decisions. He's the guy who thought it was better to suddenly drop Fugo without proper closure because otherwise, Bruno would have been sad.

>dat hand

He was depressed to be fair

Nice meme

I bet this gif is going to have better animation than the actual scene in the Part 5 anime.

>>Pucci
>Subservient puppy with no original motive
>>Valentine
>Did nothing wrong, only villain on par with Kira

He still has the arrow though

>implying he carries it everywhere with him

>When you create a ‘Greatest enemy’ to be overcome, to be the goal, the readers can’t focus on anything besides that. I didn’t want that to become a weakness in the work. For every story I wrote, I wanted the attention to be on what’s happening right now.

>But it seems ‘Jojo’ readers really wanted a ‘Greatest enemy’ of some sort, I guess DIO gave off too strong an impact…

Araki commenting on the real problem with Stardust Crusaders. DIO.

Dio is the biggest problem with Jojo in general

this was the best moment in the entire anime

ok

In what? DIO was a near-perfect villain. He's charismatic, he has a good developed relationship with Jonathan and the Joestars by extension, he's a true scumbag and not some emo fake extremist who wants to bring world peace, and he actually does horrible shit to people. A real memorable villain.

Correct episode, but wrong moment.
This was actually the best one.

Not that guy, but you mean he's like half of all shonen antagonists ever made?
>I AM EVIL
>I AM FRIENDLY WITH YOU, BUT IT IS A RUSE AND I AM VERY STRONG AND EVIL
>SOCIAL DARWINISM HAHAHAHAHA

>GER was OP, shit arc
>man, Tusk act 4 was sooooo cool guys

Oh, and also the "Rohan Kishibe is also dead" moment. The anime did a great job with that.

Reimi, of course

In shorts yes. Personal bad blood with the hero, general charisma and unrepentant evilness are a winning formula. With Dio, characters like Raoh and Griffith are still fan favorites, including me.

Although I also think the trick for DIO was also how Araki presented that. The first arc where Dio kept bullying Jonathan really cemented his presence I think.

Daiya easily

I want to be manhandled by this chocolate man in smug mode

>literally "I shoot you forever no matter what lol!"
Never ever paid it a though

rocuckcucka

Was it a he, or a she?

Kira is a likable antagonist because even though he's a pretty evil bastard, he's also indisputably the underdog against a group with essentially godlike powers

Josuke is also likable

that's why Part IV is probably my favorite even though it sometimes feels like nothing is happening in it

Also, Josuke's stand has the most consistent powers of all the main jojo's stands.

>Araki actually making a female rock human
Yeah right.

>he cant use the stand on himself
>but he can use it on his blood and it will return to his body

he can heal other people. getting your blood back doesnt magically make you better, it just helps blood loss

Nope. Crazy Dia isn't very consistent.
Stone Free is the most consistent Jojo stand.

haha, no

How is that inconsistent? Mobius strip is a real thing you know

>never hinted she can do it before
>all her organs and her entire cardiovascular system somehow exist in an infinite loop

>never hinted she can do it before
Never hinted that she can unwrap herself
>all her organs and her entire cardiovascular system somehow exist in an infinite loop
Yes that's her stand. She can turn into strings

So if Giorno got hit with the arrow again or somehow got power-upped like Pucci, would he be able to negate the universe to zero?

Could he negate Made in Heaven as GER is presently without another powerup?

Daiya may like progressive rock but when it comes to where my heart lies you may as well call me Annasui.

What? Even if she hasn't been explicitly shown unraveling her body like pic related, it should still be incredibly obvious that her ability to turn her body into string extends to her organs and bones and whatever else is inside her.

Sure

When you think about it, couldn't he naturally heal himself by putting skin and blood back in the right place if he took something like a stab wound?

He still has one of the better personalities among the lead Jojos.

Are there any JoJo shirts I could wear without looking autistic?

A bubble.

Nope

based hairposter

Still best boy

Madman

Yes

I LOVE KIRA

If you didn't choose Hot pants then your opinion is wrong

I can't. I wante them all in my harem.

I WANT IT ALL

>Jobin
>Pathetic
yOu Meen PoeTicH, He iS GOn cOM bACk HaRd U KnOwW

> Narancia died still thinking that Giorno sucked Mista off on a bench in broad daylight

I can't choose just one

>Narancia died by anal orgasm

Sauce?

Man, Kira got the better ending of any antagonist. Getting dragged to hell by his literal fetish.

It was twitter, I had to dig through the Kira tag... Sorry I didn't save the artist!

Last digit is the row
Penultimate digit is the column
If it's more than the number of rows and columns there are, continue counting from the beginning
Rolling

Shit, I didn't account for zeroes
Okay, they'll count as a one. I get a Daiya.

Fuck

Why didn't Diavolo just do what he did to Narancia to everybody else?

cause that wouldn't be fun to read

The answer is simple:

Diavolo is trash

>lel diavolo kills everyone and wins
Yeah sounds great boi

>Didn't date for very long
>Had sex immediately
Did Bossu rush things? How did they meet?

Does anyone have the doctor infograph saved? I finally caught up to JJL and want to read it now.

Foo Fighters.
Fuck Annasui

Dayia of course, no competition

>Jobin pathetic
Woah there buddy, I agree with your other statement's but don't go against my boy there.

Diavolo didn't even get a girlfriend until his late teens so he wasn't rushing to fuck somebody. He was a sailor and Donatella was a tourist that he met while she was on vacation in Sardegna. They probably met on a ship or something and hit it off pretty well.