Ahahaha get fucked bongs

Ahahaha get fucked bongs

Can't wait until Putin glasses your whole island

Attached: Untitled.png (654x616, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tvn24.pl/wiadomosci-ze-swiata,2/prezydent-duda-o-otruciu-skripala-brutalny-zamach,822140.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Can't wait until Putin glasses your whole island
Why would he do that? Do you even understand the basic concept of a nuclear deterrent ?

I bet this Island of faggots and Muslims is really regretting their decision to leave the EU right about now

>Britain's efforts to initiate an apocalyptic nuclear war that would kill billions of people over a couple of dead spies may fall short

Oh no.........?

Attached: Mainstreet Meteor.jpg (2000x1000, 493K)

>American proud his country is under Russian influence

Next time don't let it get to old hag vs piss drinker.

> Brexit was totally not Russian influence tho

>island that bans flour and spoons
>nuclear deterrent

Wasn't Boris Johnson the one who said "we don't need you" the loudest?
Well, if you don't need us, you certainly don't need us to cut off our pipeline to Siberian natural gas we use to keep our homes warm.

Isolationist policies always pay out. Just maybe not the way you imagined.

Attached: 1393755303866.png (1024x1024, 86K)

hello shareblue

B I N
I
N

Attached: UK sandnigger.png (157x310, 107K)

Nigel Farage was practically drinking gallons of Putin's semen on national television during Brexit

>everything i don't like is caused or influenced by Russia

>Ahahaha get fucked bongs
they'll address this as soon as they're done digging up Jimmy Saville's corpses

>Do you even understand the basic concept of a nuclear deterrent ?
sorry guys, because it's you and the US and Germany are the top at nuclear bombs we doubt you have any actual capability

prove us wrong

Brexit was a major geo-political victory for the Russians you fucking retard. The UK was only relevant when it was part of the EU look at the absolute state of those retards now

You seriously think that if we get nuked that you lot wont get involved in a exchange if you do you are deluded

lawl.... when do these losers ever learn it never pays to mouth off to the God Emperor?

Attached: 1510350696327.jpg (500x500, 30K)

maybe if you had shown a little respect to yout allies.... but you didn't, so now your fucked m8

Attached: 1513705927019.jpg (700x931, 95K)

>Brits: We are claiming that the Russians poisoned a Russian ex-spy!!!
>Brits: Ignore that the UK government and law enforcement has ignored child rape and sexual exploitation for decades so they do not appear to be racist.

Attached: 97349579384759834.png (1089x1029, 781K)

It's amazing how stupid Sup Forums posters are

Putin would never throw away his last shreds of political legitimacy by nuking a doomed island
Only a saint would put bongs out of their self-inflicted misery and Putin is no saint

>the EU
>ever relevant, UK or not

Why the fuck does the UK need the EU to ballsmack the fuck out of Russia?
The largest Roosky expat community in the world is London. London is their gateway to the rest of the planet.
Deport those faggots.
Freeze Russian assets.
Deny Russian access to the very considerable British Empire overseas, including ports, colonies, airports, etc.
If you Nigelcuck fags don't lay the smack on this slavic cretin you deserve to be folded back into Yurcuckistan.

Attached: 752325433864.png (307x273, 102K)

Attached: 097438573485673645.jpg (1000x541, 102K)

How? The only strong part of the EU is the US. EU with or without the UK is still shit tier and can be easily trampled by Russia.

Take off the memeflag and maybe someone will take your seriously.

Attached: 1520885751394.png (1178x663, 818K)

>Why the fuck does the UK need the EU to ballsmack the fuck out of Russia?
I don't know, but in today's parliamentary debate after May's speech, that's what all UK parties wanted: A concerted international response and sanctions carried out by their "allies".

show your real flag first, then we'll let you speak at the adult's table

I hope Russia takes over UK and rescues the kids

>UK cripples itself economically to leave the EU
>Think that they might uncuck themselves
>They become even more cucked two years later

Attached: 1518907346522.jpg (640x640, 13K)

>some ex-KGB guy gets assassinated
>Brits chimp out like it was the queen
Why?

Right, because it's the weak and easy way out.
>Me and my friends are mad at you, Ivan!
The UK has more than enough power to get serious with Russia, without nuclear weapons.
They're cucking out.

Attached: zhou.jpg (850x400, 52K)

Attached: 23432536464.png (1200x630, 483K)

>lack of eu consensus

Lmao

Literally a real life example of how being in the EU fucks with national sovereignty that the leftists have to actually face

why is nobody investigating british meddling in the american election? there is voluminous evidence that elements of the sitting british government attempted to directly influence the outcome.
wouldn't surprise me in the least if it was the british themselves that poisoned those russians. where is the actual evidence it was this exotic class of nerve agents?

Attached: 1519331046211.jpg (440x622, 90K)

>russian spies do illegal shit in your nation
>basically laugh at you
>attempt to sanction/retaliate in a measured way

>LMAO TRYING TO CAUSE WW3 HURRRR

God fucking damn it I fucking hate Sup Forums.

unironically this

britons are an utter danger to themselves between allowing the muhammadans to murder the native citizenry unopposed and state sanctioned kiddy diddler's operating out in the open

Nah, they don't. They even have fleet smaller than ours.

oh, hey canada

They better drop them nukes soon, Getting real tired of you guys.
>mfw none cares about you.

Attached: Smoke.jpg (420x420, 20K)

Are you 12?

I don't care about Europe or Russia. I don't lose sleep over what happens on your side of the world.

t. America

are you a muslim?

Don't worry, UK. Our president already said Poland fully backs you in any action you may take against Russia and that it should not go without retaliation.

tvn24.pl/wiadomosci-ze-swiata,2/prezydent-duda-o-otruciu-skripala-brutalny-zamach,822140.html

So, you have already one ally.

We're glad about it you arsehole. If the EU had rallied to wipe our arses it would have been perfect for the globalist cunts to keep us in the EU. Now we're on our own, and the people of Britain, you know, us that you're shitting on for daring to exist, we hate this whole thing, we know our enemy is not Russia.

It's complicated but basically there are some interests that are aware they have only so much time left to pick a fight with Russia, China or Iran. because over time those guys are going to usurp the financial system that basically the British elite (like the actual elite) own (yes that includes the Americans).

The US military has used Trump as an opportunity to start quietly cleaning house in the intelligence services and various other parts of the power brokers' network - so at this point all these elites have left is the little domestic infrastructure they have left (they really did outsource their intervention / intelligence stuff the to the US.

This is a desperate attempt to have an excuse to pick a fight - it's pathetic. They won't get the war they want and they know without it we're going to start cleaning house where they live. It's terrifying them which is why they're being so transparently, pathetically desperate and clumsy.

They're still really dangerous however they know they're losing...

Attached: 6v5bZ7W1qzkdnwo2_500.gif (500x250, 999K)

Polish death camps are on the way back, I assume, or this time you will prepare wome cyberhussars?

The EU exists because of America you dumb cunt. The CIA even funded the fucking thing in the 1970's. Any European who wants to live under the EU is a welfare grasping bitch who can't think for himself and needs the big government tit to suck on.

Britain is a fake country.

>Brits
>Globalists and foreigners with passports

You know what to do

this.

Attached: 1515299303491.gif (499x281, 372K)

the "united" kingdom is a mishmash of inbred barbarians on an isolated island.

the EU is your medicine, you'll just sink into degeneracy like your navy and fictional "empire".

the english language is just a tool adopted to extract what's left of a british "nation" carcass

No, but I can make shitty CGI missiles better than you did in your official presentation you were so proud about. Besides both France and UK are nuclear superpowers, so don't fuck with Europe.

Keep muttposting, we miss it. All those Buttbong flags gleefully posting mutts, goblinos, etc. are conspicuously missing right now. Never see a Russian flag posting that shit.

JIDF... or MI6?

>russian spies do illegal shit in your nation
where are the proofs user?

Attached: 4L_UuvfqwF9.jpg (595x553, 115K)

In a way, money is like water. Natural rivers change their course over time, and even though you can build dams and cisterns, you can't always prevent the stream from drying up and your wells running dry. It's the same with money: It follows interest.

70 years ago, the world invested in America, the land of opportunity. Now China has become just that, and what has to be written off due to corruption they make up in being more permissive, while at the same time America is debating giving $15 an hour to burger jockeys.

Some money flow you can influence, though. Take for example the Brexit. Now when it's carried out, that will mean that British banks will lose their free access to the continental market. And then it suddenly becomes a disadvantage for a bank to be seated in London.

Wait, I though your nuke subs were all out of commission right now?

t. goblin

>"rally allies"

Attached: Gott strafe England (Schwert).jpg (347x551, 54K)

Leaving the EU was a good call. Continuing to be cucks was not.

Or worse, Romania.

Still more plausible than Russia.

Good Idea...but there are no real Men in Cuck Island left to do anything.

Any proof, satan?

Or are your minions getting weaker?

Where do you get that idea?

Hopefully EU will expel brits as fast as possible leaving them to fight alone against the bear.

>The UK was only relevant when it was part of the EU look at the absolute state of those proud Englishmen now

The British Empire ruled the seas when Germany was a bunch of tiny feudal shitholes, you ignorant cuck. Freed from the shackles of the EU bureaucracy Britain will soon reemerge as a superpower. The Brits sacrificed the Empire to save Europe from Nazis. Not to mention help in defeating the USSR and all the billions of pounds wasted on 'muh EU programs'. And where's the gratitude?

Why the fuck would we help brits with this? Dont they want to leave EU?

The delusion

>And where's the gratitude?

Where was the gratitude for No. 303 Polish Fighter Squadron?

We are taking russia and putin to be unstable little dicks as granted now?

It is alarming how obviously the powers that be want a world war.

Thats just a sign that its time to start hanging politicians.
Lets start with Merkel and May.

No, we need to hang Putin and Kim Jong Un. Let's stick together and go for the big win.

>Ruled the seas
>Get invaded by saxons

Choose one please.

>Do you even understand the basic concept of a nuclear deterrent ?

Attached: nuclear deterant - dont make me larf.jpg (855x455, 112K)

lol look at these shitty Poles trying to act like they're important in any way

>poland
>ever being of any importance

Иди нepвнo кypи в cтopoнкe, быдлo.

Its the women in politics that are the problem. They act on emotions and dont realise that their actions will have consequences.

*Saxons, anglos, vikings and be ruled by normans

I honestly can't believe of how incompetent and yet full of herself May is.

i bet he fucked her

It’s not over yet. When the air starts to thin around them and they begin to get desperate, I expect them to start lashing out on a path of further destruction. I don’t think they’ll go down quietly.

This whole situation is proof that /leftypol/'s eternal anglo meme is 100% correct. The #1 warhawks and imperialists in the world are the British ruling class, even more so than the US ruling class.

>make a false flag in bid to go to war with russia
>expect your allies will back you up
>find out none of your allies give two fucks about you
RULE BRITANNIA

>God fucking damn it I fucking hate Sup Forums.
and Sup Forums hates you, subhuman (((anglo)))

Don't forget you coming along for the ride

Attached: bestally.jpg (1048x570, 307K)

The UK is still part of the EU, retard

Is there anything in this world more useless than a British police department?

You would do Russia favor, especially if they are sent to Russia, and especially those who are wanted for corruption who took money and ran to "safe heaven".

Attached: 1483407288803.png (800x600, 124K)

>your whole island
kek, oh no not London and Birmingham! Whatever will we do!

Attached: laughing whisley.jpg (413x395, 34K)

You banned our President, our ideals, our rights and our politics remember.
You're on your own bucko.
You reap what you sow.

Attached: 1516738158963.jpg (443x359, 41K)

>The UK was only relevant when it was part of the EU look at the absolute state of those retards now

>import 40% of your wheat from the french
>No manufacturing
>Buying german and french cars

Yes relevant for shekels

Do we...reap the wirlwind?

They also interfered with the election. Sanctions when.

Yes here we go another Sup Forums goldmine. Where’s the proof.

>brb showing the world sensitive internal intelligence gathering documents to satisfy retard public

Fuck off traitor. Putin is a menace to western societies. He is also a corrupt oligarch who hurts his own people. I hope Scotland Yard or CIA takes him out.

>(((They)))
Context matters

Fishy smells all around if Russia wanted that spy dead and gone they wouldn't have used something as suspicious as nerve gas

Simple 3 bullets to the back did the trick here in the US