What do you guys think about Inazuma Eleven generally?

What do you guys think about Inazuma Eleven generally?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-S2Qte_IvWY
youtube.com/watch?v=eJ_8YrRwgJM
youtube.com/watch?v=-fojQZWVy1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NO FUCKING KOUTEI PENGUIN AVATAR
NO FUCKING KOUTEI PENGUIN SOUL
FUCK YOU LEVEL 5

It has cute girls

Here

Very cute girls
But in all seriousness season 1 was the best, but I love how fucking crazy.iy got later on.

In term of fun and crazy Chrono Stone is the best. Galaxy was shit, but overall the best is the first, yeah.

Let's hope Ares is good as well since its a giant "what if" of the first series

Chronostone was real fun.
GUREITO MAXU NA ORE

SUPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

the crazy man was one of the best

For anyone who hasn't seen them, there's 2 recent PVs. This is for Inazuma Eleven Reloaded, the diverging episode 27.
youtube.com/watch?v=-S2Qte_IvWY

And this is for Ares
youtube.com/watch?v=eJ_8YrRwgJM

Whats the first one, a remake?

There's a second one as well for Ares, also the proportions for the characters seem to be optimized, seeing how small they were in the first series

youtube.com/watch?v=-fojQZWVy1g

Instead of episode 27 in the original series, Aliea doesn't arrive here. Raimon is playing on a larger stage for some reason, and this episode is meant to bridge the gap between the original series and Ares.

These two were from the newest Inazuma Walker last week so I figured they would be new to anyone not paying close attention.

>Instead of episode 27 in the original series, Aliea doesn't arrive here. Raimon is playing on a larger stage for some reason, and this episode is meant to bridge the gap between the original series and Ares.

Neat, i hope it will be as good as the original

Only concern is how changes in moves turn out, the lack of definition here is a shame.

Oh well at least we still get more, let's hope its just a shot Majin looks great though in that picture

>That one trap kouhai holding Kazemaru's arm at 0:21
I keep forgetting how gay this show.was

I don't get it. What are you talking about? I just see cute traps here.

He looks nice, but the hands and chest blur into the arms at points. Maybe they'll fix it up for the airing.

It was good until all that avatar and armour bullshit.

Why is the MC's hair so stupid not even tenma's hair was that dumb?

>It was good until all that avatar and armour bullshit
SUTANDO POWA and saint cloth time travel soccer was fun as fuck though
Galaxy on the other hand was shit.

Animal fursona in galaxy was shit but like both stands and saint armors were awesome

What the fuck is Astroboy doing in Ina 11??

>also... who'll be Endou's bitch... :ahem:... manager and sweetheart in this "what if" timeline? In the og timeline was the redheaded bitchdere, so, i bet this timeline will be the not-Rukia (TN: Aki was voiced by Rukia Kuchiki and Ruki Makino VA) or maybe the amnesia girl.

>who'll be Endou's bitch

Nigga the entire team is Endou's bitch, you should notice all the guys are fucking in love with him.