Who else here going to go fight in South Africa?

youtube.com/watch?v=zSedP8TXjXk&feature=youtu.be

Since the nigs in SA are going to seize all property on August 30th which will lead to the SA economy tanking and turn Southern Africa into Mad Max not long after I’m planning on going there with my buds to help white refugees in any way we can. Been talking to Boer anons and they say that most of the killings will be Rwanda style with machetes and it will be mostly disorganized lone gangs and marauders. Most middle aged white men are gun owning veterans of the border war and their military will collapse as it won’t be able to maintain stability and white staff will leave their posts. There’s also been talk of random white militias storming bases to grab all the guns and vehicles when shtf.

You have seen the escalating situation in South Africa and feel the call to help. You have military training, or maybe you don't. Though regardless you may want to go. All the measures you plan should be above board; legal and can be declared openly. There is nothing to hide in feeling motivated to protect civilians from being killed and tortured. You need stamina, conviction, armament and a ticket, you need to know up-to-date military tactics.

We have 6 months to prepare here. The UN will not step in same as it in did in Rwanda. Only reason there are still Tutsis in Rwanda is because a Tutsi army from Uganda ended the genocide. What people in SA need is humanitarian protection and evacuation.

Stressing to all anons here this might very well be the great redpilling we were waiting for. The sides are clear, should whites be left slaughtered or should they be saved? This will be a hot topic in the coming years, but we need to make sure to spread footage and stories of what will happen on the ground.Get some likeminded buds together (foreign contacts are too risky), start to slowly ease them into the idea of helping white saffers. Who here is ready for Rhodeisa 2.0?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQyFkx0DsaE&t=39s

Attached: IMG_20180314_190914_828.jpg (620x465, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/mar/14/dutton-considers-fast-track-visas-for-white-south-african-farmers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This should get more attention on pol. Growing up in Boston, I remember we had IRA support jars all over Southie. Even cops were shipping their own service revolvers and Remington shotguns on fishing boats, claiming they were stolen. Isn't there a way to properly arm them. I know procuring firearms is their toughest challenge.

Attached: Melander_and_Hupli_RLI_1979_simulation_4-e1421956697677-810x420.jpg (810x420, 86K)

bump or whatever I guess.

pointless, we're all fucked.

Attached: CkIUaWUUUAAkLQH.jpg (547x500, 64K)

Bump

France is the next SA

>go to foreign country that is already overrun to fight some one else's battle
THEY should come HERE and fight
YOU should stay HERE and fight

UK, then Germany, then Canada, and finally the US. 15, 20, 25, and 40 years.

No. the Dutch should take them in, since thats where they came from. They should give SA to the blacks so the whole world can watch what happens next

no..... be a reasonable regular human being and move out. why are you gonna fight for any part of Africa???

Well I would gladly fight in SA but it looks like I’m gonna die on some Siberian battlefield because I’m a shabbos goy. If I survive wwIII. I guess I’ll go to SA so sate my nigger bloodlust

Are you in the mil?

Because it was genuinely a nice country when the whites ran the show.

Nope, but we all will be soon enough.

Jesus Christ you're fucking retards. The point IS to evacuate them. If nothing is done they end up dying via machete so sorry they can't bump you up from 56 to 57 if they're dead.

Yeah, honestly, if I was getting a stipend, housing and food covered, I would go over there and help them train. While I am no high-speed, low-drag Marine, I was an 0311 and understand the basics. Basically, even POGs could be of value.

>we all will be soon enough.
Nope, straight up refuse to go. Why the fuck would we fight for a nation that actively discriminates against us? Fuck em, let the shitskins, faggots, and women fill the ranks and learn what it is to fight and die.

Aren't australians willing to receive the whites from South Africa as "refugees"?

In this case, I can absolutely sympathize with these farmers. They were undoubtably born there, probably took over the farm for their elderly or father or grandfather. Probably wanted nothing to do with SA's political machine or niggers and now, because of terrible policies and niggers, they are going to be killed and their land will be seized. Nah, I feel for these guys. They need to fight like the Rhodesians. Pic related.

Attached: tumblr_ndmu97zF3q1s5kgq3o1_1280.jpg (944x624, 78K)

oh well , who gives a fuck . you're telling me you're willing to kill and put your life on the line for people you don't know just because they're white? have you gone mad? Its a lost cause , the majority of south Africans are black . If you want to spend your own time and resources to "save" people you don't remotely have a connection to , then go right ahead . We have too many problems here in our countries in the west to be dealing with others.

Careful this shit could be illegal and I have no idea if this nigger glows in the dark

Attached: 3733354F-A843-4FBF-951A-4292BE3848D1.jpg (593x800, 139K)

I’m going

Attached: E9DADA35-B698-4CBF-94E2-6733B0EAB488.png (530x400, 442K)

I come bring family?
Waait you trick me ?
Fuck you white pigy, you goto Africa il wait here in wakanda

Attached: muslimfam.png (299x168, 112K)

Look at all the whitey must leave Africa shills in a honeypot thread, glorious.

I'm not talking about the boer, I'm talking about fighting for ZOG

Shit is definitely illegal

You aren't going, you'll play maybe tacticool at home until you have to pay for the ticket. NEETbux don't pay that well faggot.

the wind has been blowing in this direction for a long time. why would they still be there?

Why are you trying to recruit people on Sup Forums to take part in armed conflicts in South Africa?
Especially since they can be prosecuted according to The Prohibition of Mercenary Activities and Regulation of Certain Activities in Country of Armed Conflict Act, 2006 (Act No. 27 of 2006)

Attached: SCapture.png (785x709, 130K)

Count me in. Any real organization happening?

Attached: 1490394020200.jpg (256x256, 25K)

Did that already and I am done. The US spends so much time in the wrong corners of the globe for the wrong people. Iraq was a joke and Afghanistan was such a prolonged mess.

its like the turner diaries, i wish i can fight, i don't have much to do here

Attached: Regulation of Foreign intervention act.png (1527x598, 82K)

Yes, right after we take Tuvalu.

I'm not white and I don't know how to fight. How can I help? Where can I donate money to help get South Africans arms and supplies?

Attached: 1520551999480.jpg (610x960, 136K)

??? if you're a minority and they want to go after your people best thing to do is leave , no way no how of winning . You're out manned and out gunned. Best thing to do is leave, thats if you care and you're being realistic. If you're living in your NatSoc fantasy , where you want to fight the blacks and save the whites than maybe stay in that fantasy world. The real world doesn't work like that.

I'm a retired communications engineer, retired with a few extra million American dollars (so to say). I very well might go. I have the equipment and the ability to track the jammers that the African killers are using. with correct deployment or sat access I could track them down to 50 meters in under 3 minutes when they turn the systems on.
IMO it would but an end to most of the killings very quickly if we had a force that could be deployed to the locations quickly.
It's not hard, white is smarter than tribal niggers with white mans weapons.

Attached: 1519760910218.jpg (1000x736, 105K)

>NEETs think they are going to fly to SA and fight a race war
kek, you have to learn how to leave your house before you can fight a war. It's a valiant effort but the fight in SA is for the Afrikaners to fight and to win. The best thing we can give is monetary support and a refuge for them incase things go south

Attached: 1507663913264.gif (280x203, 1.91M)

Just reminding you if you don't fight for other whites right now you better stay the motherfuck away when shit starts to happen cocksucker. You don't deserve anything but a bullet.

>hahaha muh neets hahaha
end yourself

Attached: gulag.jpg (642x792, 34K)

You need to find a neighboring country, with an abundance of cheap, Soviet-era weapons. You could hire fishing vessels to carry the weapons to a SA port. There is a bounty of armored vehicles that civilians can buy on the cheap in SA. In fact, there are several Americans who made their riches buying up armored carriers and selling them to guerrilla fighters in northern Africa.

Attached: tumblr_ngnof5ZZcg1rji3x6o1_500.jpg (431x694, 82K)

Nothing Illegal about leaving the US for a spiritual mission and helping innocent families.

England hired German hessian militia to travel the Atlantic and kill Americans.
That precedent has been set already. Blacks have the entire Caribbean, half of North America, and 1/3 of europe.
Whites can have a chunk of African clay. But Americans cant sit back and watch another Zimbabwe style genocide, and tens of thousands of hate rapes.
Americans have to ship out, and put more boots on the ground.

>lying on the internet

You’re a fucking boot. POG’s are retarted. Wear their Kevlars like boots in SOI. If you were an 11 you obviously weren’t that good at your job. I came out with tremendous skill with my M4 and gear. You must’ve been GP for four years.

There are a few old ships in Vancouver that would work.

Boy, if you guys could have run such a policy when Hitler came to power. But going against your own white people seems to be a speciality for the angloamerican axis of evil.
You guys actually get a second chance to nullify your sins by helping the white SA people to survive and/or retake their country.
But obviously some of you are dedicated to fuck it up one more time.

Whites getting questioned in ALL their countries. It's not a USA thing that is seperately from other countries problems.
Whites are about 10% of the worlds population and the rest is orc like shit material. Despite some asians being competitive too.
We all sit in the same fucking boat. Ther sooner one realizes, the sooner we can reclaim our countries.

This is not true, most of white in SA are from Dutch, French and German origins.

I don't see any Boeres here fighting Chechens or Afghans for us.

Apathy troll

No more brother wars.

No more propping up failures.

Attached: flottedsloppies.jpg (324x454, 37K)

yes, white genocide is not worldwide.
so much lying.......

Attached: tower.jpg (453x604, 28K)

nice larp faggot

Attached: 1509281459001.png (640x1136, 386K)

Fuck off faggot. You don't get to call a crusade to Africa you burger mongrel.

>tfw literally only 56% White (thankfully not a nig tho)

Can I tag along and shoot some niggers? You can kick me out of the ethnostate afterwards if you want

>Basically trained soldier or Marine can't beat the SA nigger military

I am the retard? Fuck off larping faggot.

If this happens at least half of /k/ is going. Just to relive the Bush war they never fought.

Attached: tmp_796714788914821472042317959.png (2000x2000, 403K)

Fuck off mutt. There are still white ppl in SA that are under a soon genocide by niggers. If you're a white nationalist, it's a very valid reason to help them out.

Attached: amerimutt.jpg (248x203, 10K)

None of you cucks are going to do shit all you'll do is sit on your PC as millions of disgusting boer die feelz good man

Attached: 12274410_925738520835133_1652470330430203181_n.jpg (668x459, 55K)

I'm on the opposite coast, any links?
An old Canadian naval intelligence boat would be optimal.

Attached: 05-RUDD-06.jpg (400x250, 65K)

You are going to need bigger guns
Pic related

Attached: 5D315526-4D67-4112-BCFD-ACD893484087.jpg (600x400, 62K)

Not white, but bumping for freedom.

Can't wait to go

Attached: Belgian soldiers roasting a boy.jpg (335x286, 33K)

Attached: glowing.png (480x466, 139K)

This will be the sight all over the new feelz good maybe some boer woman rape simple

Attached: Afrikaner boer hanged in bathroom by his killers_thumb[4].jpg (195x317, 23K)

The only thing we need are Short shorts and a FAL

Attached: Get in Loser.png (500x647, 208K)

/BAG/ - Boer to Australia General

Home affairs minister Peter Dutton, just announced that White South African farmers “deserve special attention” from Australia due to the “horrific circumstances” of land seizures and violence.

>theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/mar/14/dutton-considers-fast-track-visas-for-white-south-african-farmers

Thread:

Attached: 234234234023904290.jpg (696x392, 24K)

Just carpet bomb all of south africa with job applications

Attached: ebonics.jpg (500x669, 80K)

If you had a bit of money to invest in weapons and equipment, you could hire cheap labor and fund a PMC company. there are telecommunications companies there worth billions. You think these companies would want to leave their money in the hands of niggers. If there is a civil war, some people are going to get very rich.

DAMMNN SHE WAS THICC

Attached: FM014.jpg (1387x941, 172K)

long range artillery with a 100 meter spread would work well for certain. provided they turn them on before they enter the farms they are attacking. If they are on the farm already it wouldn't be such a good idea to deploy artillery IMO.

Attached: 11061309_800548073394909_549485677511484610_n.jpg (702x960, 83K)

>huuuuuuuurrr muh dik

That's so far away, that continent is fucked

Seems pointless since the whites are gonna leave. Australia is pushing to give them visas. These migrants would be very useful for voting right and working hard jobs. Too bad Trump doesn't notice em.

MUH 4D CHESS

SA bros, what about Orania ? Why not moving there and defend your ethno-state ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape

That's so fucking funny how most of you talk about day of the rope but when it comes time to do it most of you pussy the fuck out and hide. You're lower then a nigger.

OK it started as Dutch though, I would say the responsibility to take in refugees makes the most sense for them to fulfill

I know the guys from barrick gold just bought the old mine sweepers.
I posted adds on craigslist looking for a donated small ship, mud boat or rig tended but CL wont run the adds.
Texas would be the best place since volunteers could show up well armed, and easy to sail from the Gulf to the Horn.
Canadian ships cant come into a US port ( Jones Act).
All these guys thinking they can just fly in on a plane are crazy.
We would have to get a few small ships.

Quit this retarded fantasy at least 90% of the boer population when perish to top the falling birth rates between them it's about time we had a genocide anyway

Attached: 110.jpg (640x424, 71K)

dear white SA military types.

please make sure you disarm SAs nukes before you leave

thanks, America and the rest of the world

Yeah well but western Europe is fucked beyond repair, they would leave a shithole for another one.

Active mercenary here, thought I'd drop some advice. Ok so basically I'm a Spanish ex-army, now working for UC Global Security Consulting. They call me "el rubio", you can google me, but I doubt you'll find any pictures of my face (hopefully). I've been doing services of protection, elimination and rescue mainly for governments, businessmen and NATO/UN all through Africa (especially Cameroon, Nigeria, DRC, Equatorial Guinea, Somalia, Ethiopia and South Africa) and sometimes South America.
What I have to tell you about war is that it's not pretty. I've seen girls raped to death by cocaine-crazed Boko Haram child-soldiers. And the girls that survived and were able to return to their villages, were beaten to death because apparently, being kidnapped is a shame for the family or some tribal shit. Niggers in Africa are bastshit fucking crazy. And South Africa is not an exception. Believe me when I say that, if they keep going the way they're going, they will definitely end up like Nigeria today.

>The UN will not step in same as it in did in Rwanda. Only reason there are still Tutsis in Rwanda is because a Tutsi army from Uganda ended the genocide. What people in SA need is humanitarian protection and evacuation.

This is hundred percent true. You are NOT going to get help for Western countries. Some white South African businesses might be able to pool enough mney for private security corps like mine, but they'd still be very overwhelmed. Not only it wouldn't be easy - it wouldn't be what you expect. 90% of the time you can't do anything to prevent shit from happening. Sometimes you're in the right place, at the right time, with the right number of men - but most of the time, you're just gonna have to let the niggers rape and murder innocents around you, because most of the time there's not a thing that you can do to help them.

At the level of intelligence you've displayed,there's no way you're white anyways.
>go to SA
>fight
At this point, your options are
>lose
>die
Or
>take ground
>get UN'd to death
Or, miraculously
>win back large swaths of SA land
>the same boers who fucked themselves, who you bled to save, fuck themselves again

You still aren't attacking the ROOT of the problem, you're a reactionary idiot and can't handle the long war. Go shoot a church or something.

I don't really have any desire to fight and risk my life for a people that thought important cheap labor from central Africa and then oppressing them was a good idea. would definitely be happy to sell them weapons though.

pretty sure Canadian ships can go to US ports they just can't make multiple stops

msm won't cover a genocide if it's white people. it wouldn't wake up additional people.

>niggers are batshit insanes

BIG FUCKING NEWS

This is why we want to protect whites from them, smartass. Thx for the infos though.

You'll always be a fucking coward seeking whatever justification for it. Get the fuck off this board.

>all of this cringy larp

Jesus fucking Christ going there to help is commendable but 99% of you faggots are just role playing spergs

Attached: 1456960909053.jpg (5000x5000, 1.79M)

You realise they shut got rid of their nukes in the 80s?

Stop being a defeatist faggot.

FUCK south Africans they made their bed may they rot in it

What kind of legal repercussions can be expected if you go fight in a war like on that could possibly happen in SA? I mean what would happen to a US citizen who goes to fight, will he be allowed back to the country? Will he be charged for fighting for an ebul huwite supremacist country?

Attached: NorCal Coast.jpg (640x424, 112K)

But what if I'm part white user? I'm not fully white/European, but I would like to help the whites in SA. Would I be accepted?

Standing by.

Attached: 1518369235656m.jpg (1024x768, 215K)

Why don't you get the fuck off? Fucking slacktivist piece of shit, you're even lower than you pretend I am
>g-guize we need to do the stupid thing!
>i d-don't wanna go a-alone though...
>you're all so shit! someone pls back me up...
If you had an ounce of brains or balls to brag about you'd be there already fighting, or you'd be well-entrenched in repatriation efforts like the real brains are. Retarded faggot.

No
I don't give a shit them
I will not help them and nether will you

You neckbeards don't have what it takes

I'm not being defeatist and saying that white South Africans can't win.
I'm saying 99% of this thread is autistic role playing and basically no one here is going to do anything. Maybe a couple people will.

If you are not here to do a kamikaze attack our ass, I guess you are welcome to help, light-sand nigger.

standard of living is really good in the Netherlands

I'd go to kill every nigger in the country, but I'm not putting my ass on the line to evacuate cowards.

sorry francy but you cant be trusted and neither can any EU nation. you refused to let these people back into europe a few years ago

all red blooded americans with military training need to go to south africa and bring a gun and say its for hunting purposes so only riffles

i have 0 military training and i dont want to do it for free.
Also theres a 90% chance some anti-white country like germany would aid south africa

Attached: torment_preview.jpg (1170x1089, 126K)

Where could I theoretically enlist for this Spith African jihad? Would I be breaking any (American) laws?

Americans and Canadians would be going to protect not fight.
With luck the influx of armed North Americans would deter Malama and his Commie hordes.
Hessians came and fought Americans. Militias can cross an ocean. England set that legal precedent already.

But you are full of sand niggers, your situation is the same as everyone else in the west.