Wholesome thread

How about we forget all the flag memes and shitposting and actually say something nice about others countries
Also - no meme flagposting

Attached: 1520943255753.jpg (293x323, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u_Cl5fRPIJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gas the kikes, race war now!

>say something nice about others countries
has free higher education

hot girls

you have a lot of cute birbs

Attached: 1024px-ramphastos_toco_whipsnade_zoo.jpg (1024x925, 96K)

You fought the bolshevik menace

France -I like Chartres cathedral. Good job!
Britain- sure, you conquered all those countries and took their cool historical stuff, but thanks for putting it on display in the British Museum so everyone can see it, not just having everything locked up in a lord’s collection.
Russia- why can’t we be friends and just kill all the jihadis together, eh?
Germany: thanks for the Fanta
Italy: thanks for the pasta
Poland: like in that Tubthumping song “you get knocked down, but you get up again”, kudos!
Mexico: thanks for the weed, tequila, and good food.
China: thanks for the Chinese food, the Chinese immigrants, and the gunpowder.

I whistle Dixie everyday, sometimes I just start without even thinking about it. What a tune.

I like ur poutine. Also mooses are cool

Amazing culture and history, Really shows that the north really is strong.

I like Piran.

Tnx. You guys are the only one's who have the balls to say "fuck you, EU! We're going to defend our borders and Europe".
I rly admire that, wish our politicians had some balls instead of always sucking Germany's and France's dick for more gibs.
Also: u fought at our side at the battle of Doberdó in ww1, ur girls are cute and Budapest is very nice

Peanut butter is great

slovenians are the best slavs with a beautifuly countly I would like to visit someday.

forget the visiting part, I fucking hate traveling

Has the great mosques!

Your country make me think there still is a chance for Europe to survive

best musicians ever. thank you for countless metal, industrial, electronic and dark ambient albums, world would be poor without swefags

Nä nu jävlar you were supposed to be nice nä fan ta en komplimang, ni har fina fjordar.

Qt chicks and nice nature

I don't know much about your country but I bet the wemen are fine there and I would like to visit eventually.

Vietnam: thanks for the bahn mi. And you guys seem to have recovered from getting blown to shit in Vietnam, so kudos.

Sweeet home Alabama

Greatest country in the world

Tnx, leaf ^^ they sure are fine. Would like to visit ur country too someday, heard it has beatiful forests and nature

you guys have lovely forests

You make excellent mopeds.

Attached: tomoslx.jpg (640x480, 136K)

Nova Scotia has some of the most beautiful land and seascapes you’ll ever lay your eyes on

Attached: 761810AF-75DB-4EC4-9A9D-A3A63BB75556.jpg (2000x1200, 637K)

Genuinely wish u won the war of northern agression. Lee and Stonewall Jackson were based af

my ancestors are from Sweden, so thanks for that.

I love budapest, plan on visiting again soon.

I like me some Dodge Challenger

I did Erasmus in Ljubljana, loved it. Would go there again.

Thank you for the great musicians.

I'm glad your politics affect us and not the other way around, you're definitely less retarded than us.

You kill Muslims real good. Thanks for that and sorry about the 90s.

Attached: ribs.gif (250x187, 695K)

I mean come on

Attached: B0121D75-7118-4144-AA76-5119D552F53D.jpg (2254x1502, 1.17M)

Lithuania & Latvia: Tervist meie Baltic neighbors, even though we want to become Nordic, we're still with you.

Thank you for... um...

I got nothing.

my old bandmate was Serbian - his father helped set the record straight back during the 90's "OMG genocide of Albanians" ordeal. he serve me a type of plum alcohol and Serbian fry bread. wow that was strong and tasty

Kosovo je Srbija. Sry about fighting you in ww1

Russia = their flag is an excellent shit rag for my nasty feces

Attached: 1504612406190.jpg (277x508, 124K)

When you were Portuguese, you helped Rhodesia.

Thanks for giving the world this fine gentleman.

Attached: Sergei_Prokofiev_03.jpg (1024x1667, 218K)

what is some good Swedish metal? I need new music

I like Germany the most from all the western countries.

If they count themselves as one. I like Central Europe more.

Most Americans I have actually met....are.....alright....I guess.

Phew that was hard.

I have met many swedes, and most of them have been cool people. They are much like norwegians, just with another dialect. We just like skiing more than them.

Oh god. Alright, uh... well... um... I'm from New York, so we're not THAT different I guess. Uh... Maple syrup is nice?

Thanks for helping us at Kobarid (Caporetto) driving the enemy from our lands and fucking them in the ass so hard, he had to flee across Piava (and gassing the Italians when the offensive started at Caporetto).
Also tnx for liberating Slovene Istria after the capitulation if Italy in ww2 and allowing first schools and papers in Slovene since Italian occupation...
We should have won the Great War
(pic related: not many of my peers are grateful)

Attached: 1518016714392.jpg (480x480, 59K)

Thanks for the beer :)

Attached: kunstmann-torobayo-330cc.-1000x1000.jpg (1000x1000, 131K)

Thanks for not DIRECTLY stealing the Texan flag

Thank you for my qt half swedish gf

Your language is so similar to ours and so beautiful, am actually thinking of studying it at uni. Also nice patriotic and folk songs...

Hej, Slováci, ešte naša
slovenská reč žije,
Dokiaľ naše verné srdce
za náš národ bije...

Thanks for throwing commies off choppers

Weissbier or GTFO.

Attached: Alle-Flaschen-in-Reihe.jpg (510x290, 62K)

Texas: Adopted: January 25, 1839
Chile: adoptada hace 200 años, el 18 de octubre de 1817

Thanks for your degenerate culture :^)

Didn't Tito use it in second Yugoslavia?
I still prefer this anthem though.
>youtube.com/watch?v=u_Cl5fRPIJc

>Most Americans I have actually met....are.....alright....I guess.

Most Canucks I meet actually hate the bastard son of Raoul, and wonder just how he's managed to become PM after the shit job his 'father' did years ago...

Attached: MapleFaggot.jpg (600x394, 36K)

Ye, he did but they cut out the part that talks about God...

All countries have their merits. Much love to a 'll the Sup Forumsacks of the world.

Except Canadian. Die of turbo aids, Canadians.

Do me thanks

John Wayne, Clint Eastwood and some other old school actors I rly enjoy watching, more than this cancerous bullshit (((Hollywood))) produces these days... Pls, if u can burn that disgusting and degenerate place down, raze everything and do what the Romans did to Carthage (with salt and all)

Lovely

Attached: militarycontents-4.jpg (1080x1080, 133K)

I love Hungary, best lads.

Ignacy Skorupka was a legend and a hero. You guys stood through it all, nice fighting the bolsheviks in 1920.
Also like Hungary: u say fuck you to the EU and piss of those pesky internationalists. Very patriotic and religious. U guys are one of the last bastions of European civilization. Very beautiful language, songs, nature and girls

Polish game developers make actually good games!

Hey

Borscht is really fucking good
Also thanks for hosting my family 200 years ago (Volga German)

The Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth is necessary for stability in Eastern Europe and should rise again.

You guys are like our best friends (hell, we are the most pro Russian country in the EU), nice girls, music (all the classics and folk music. I went to see the Red Army Choir when they were in Ljubljana, was very sad when I heard they died in that plane crash), poets (пyшкин...), painters, novelists... Very good movies, food... We should be allies.
Cлoвeния и Poccия - вмecтe кaк бpaтзя (I hope I wrote that right, am still learning)

Hey, my father is from Saratov and he showed me his birth certificate in German (he was born before the WWII and the German Autonomous Republic was still a thing). Its a shame it had to end like this.

Also Germans have a very positive and upbeat folk songs, their technology (especially cars) and ordnung are top-notch.

I was to Slovenia on holidays as a kid, most beautiful landscapes in Europe imo.

Russians are the toughest people I know.

Chile is very developed despite being situated in not very developed part of the world.

Good culture and civilization before succumbing to mohammadanism

Slovenia is nice and cozy country located in one of the most picturesque places of Europe.

>Cлoвeния и Poccия - вмecтe кaк бpaтзя (I hope I wrote that right, am still learning)
Yep! You almost got it, its "бpaтья" (note the insidious soft sign after a "т"). And it looks like we even posted at exactly the same time too.