Ousama Game

New episode today. How hilarious will it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

touch the ousama

Depends how far they get. Half a volume an episode, so they probably won't get to the sex scene yet.
That was the stupidest fucking plan. Hopefully they manage to make it sad and not a joke.

Please tell me the sex finally happened. Jesus fuck.

WILL THIS FINALLY FUCKING HAPPEN

Not unless they massively fuck the pacing. Not sure what you've been told, but that's toward the end of Volume 3, and episode 3 got halfway into Volume 2.

What a good girl.

>kill self
>you are not even the most important thing for MC

The worst part is that the order given isn't for the most important thing, just something important to them. So whoever gets the message ends up destroying everything they have in increasing desperation.

Oh my. Actual spoiler fags itt. How embarrassing. I hope you get hit by a truck

Michiko showed up.

Enjoy your NTR.

I will thanks.

Why do you care so much about this? Are you underage?

Lad. You're saying this in an Ousama thread.

I watch it but it's pure comedy to me. I don't get why people cares about NTR so much in this when it has no real impact. MC's best friend fucked his love interest's last week and I was laughing. Characters are stupid, there is nothing serious in it.

Because it's fun?

A few differences between the manga and anime. They cut out a scene where Nobuaki stops at home, which makes me think they're going to change the anime's ending scene. They also cut out an argument in the classroom when Nami had 1 girl left and everyone assumed it was her, would have liked to see that animated.

They skipped past, or possibly cut out, an entire flashback game and a scene afterward. In it, the boys take turns picking numbered sheets of paper, whoever picks the last one gets punished. Akira, who Kana approached last episode to try and get his vote, was in love with Kana. He takes revenge by making Chiemi strip and tries to order the two around before killing Nobuaki. While Nobuaki is saying his goodbyes to Chiemi, Akira suddenly draws the last number; someone texted Akira under Kana's name saying that she's waiting for him in heaven, so he dies to be with her.
In a later scene, they talk about a mysterious "god" of hackers and gaming who may be behind the faked text message that saved Nobuaki from dying.

Hell yeah!
I like Michiko and Mai than Natsuko.

And the scene from the spoilers.

Michiko was the best, she did nothing wrong.

Exactly. It's fun, there is nothing else. If in a serious series with actual romance there is NTR, it has impact, but in this there is nothing with impact.

Because seeing the crazy slut get fucked is my only reason watching this?

Would the virus go away if they killed this MC cunt?

No, they're already infected. Even if he never came to class it wouldn't matter, since Natsuko was infected from her previous game as well.

>[HorribleSubs] Ousama Game - 04 [1080p].mkv

So the cycle will just keep repeating forever?
Where's the excitement if everyone is going to be fucked no matter what?

I can never tell if this show is trying to be serious or a comedy. It keeps swinging the line between both.

The series gets pretty wild.
There's a way to develop antibodies against the virus that they figure out in another novel.
There's a computer program that can give instructions to the virus, used by various people in the series.
There's a religious cult that uses the guy who made antibodies to make a new lifeform called Child, the Childs are like humans but live hundreds of years, they're supposed to be perfect creatures that rule the Earth.

And people actually buy these novels? With real life money?

Good lord this mc is fucking garbage, might be the worst and most pathetic mc I've ever seen.

THIS IS THE END

8 million cumulative volumes sold.

>Volumes
That is, a combined 8 million for the novels and manga sold.
The original King's Game novel online also has over 40 million views

>more flashbacks
This is actually getting ridiculous now.

When you gotta animate two manga in one show

Just animate first one, then do the other if you are gonna have flashback in every episode, for half of its duration anyway.

I can't decide if they want to milk the shit out of the series or think it's better to develop the story by showing events that happened in the past. Because if they want to milk shit they could just adapt each one of them on their own each series, and if they wanted to develop the cast and story they could have just adapt the previous series as well to make more sense.

Why are the cute ones always so dumb

They wouldn't be cute if they weren't so dumb.

Isn't it exciting to witness last moments of someone who has no way out?

Sup Forums would drop the series entirely if they animated it straight and dragged the story out for a full season. That's like 2 fucking episodes of nothing but running.

This show annoyed the logic filter in my brain.

I was promised sex

I don't think they have that much material to work with if they want to make 13 episodes. There are draws, mass bullshit death and dice game left. They can put that into the next upcoming episodes and also do whatever game the current cast has to do and will be enough to fill the season quota.

I'm pretty weak for stuff like this. All this screaming and these last moments really get me. I'm horribly ashamed of it, though.

Then you can cut the stuff or speed up the pacing of the show, but when you flashback everything, it is firstly cheap and fucking lazy, and mostly, it fucking feels like story doesn't progress anywhere. I would have likee to have some development in this new class, but they skipped over it for flashbacks anyway.
They way this story is constructed and how it goes, limits how fun of a trainwreck this show could have been, there is only so much scenes about beating your friend up to fuck your girlfriend to steer it into holy fuck what just happened direction instead of being simply annoyed by it.

Now that I think about it, I wonder how they're going to handle the village. They go to it in the current series, but he also goes alone in a later flashback of the original story.
I guess it's just because I'm familiar with the stories that the pacing here doesn't annoy me as much as it would seeing it for the first time.
People are hyping the sex scene but there's 5 deaths coming up that same night that should make for a good episode.

What the fuck how did MC manage to lose a blind girl? Did he just zone out or fall asleep on the stairs?

How the fuck did a blind girl find her way to the beach, accurately call people, and write out a message in the sand, in Japanese no less? Obviously being blind wasn't as hard as she claimed.

I hate this kind of show because cute girl always die.

Nami fucked up anyway. There's no certainty touching through clothes counts.

I love how easily they brushed of the fact that this girl just went blind.
At least i am still alive and this fuckboy i wanna hold hands with is close. They just went with business as usual after new orders were issued.
Hilarious.

I'm hoping Aimi's death isn't horrible.

She should have made the order "touch the king or 'something else that is easy to find'" for the case she couldn't find the king.

Well going blind is better than getting killed so there's that.

The real fuckup is everyone is the king since it's basically a virus that is very contagious which can control people, like literally just touch anyone hand to fucking hand and it would ring.

forgot to put a spoiler but im sure no one cares

This episode was hard to go through.

Why did the MC forget who the king is and how to defy orders?

Nah, I dropped it. I watched ep1 to ep3 I thought after ep1 that MC could be the culprit because where he is the "king" is too. Never would have thought it's a virus though. Did MC infected the classmates in his second school?

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

I have never red the raws of part 3 or 4 but apparently the slut girl was a King's Game survivor too so the King(virus) probably laid dormant until a 2nd Kings survivor came in to make the game more interesting since the King is a sadist as stated in the prequels.

Definitely something that should get spoilered.
Chiemi and Natsuko inherited the virus from their father. Chiemi infected her class, Natsuko infected her class, and Nobuaki who got the virus from Chiemi infected his new class.

Hello, tripless Lelouch.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Keit-Ai. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of multiverse theory most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also the MC's deterministic outlook as he longs for the AU version of his crush instead of his crush, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Philisophical Taoism literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Keit-Ai truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in the copypasta's catchphrase “Keit-Ai finds a way,” which itself is a cryptic reference to the works of Alexander of Aphrodisias. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Sup Forums’s genius wit unfolds itself on the film version of Keit-Ai, which is Kimi no Na wa. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Keit-Ai t-shirt. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid.

People lose sight when they get blind.

Is this Ousama Game?

But it's based on the Light Novel. Not the manga though. Right?

There's a poorly done translation of the first 7 chapters of the original novel, the Akira stuff happens in there as well, though he's a lot nicer for some reason. I'm going to go by the manga, since the art matches up fairly well.

Ah. Thanks for clarifying. Also appreciating the appropriating of spoiler tags. Don't see that often on Sup Forums.

trying real hard to like his show but after this episode i think i'm just going to drop it to make room for Just Because and then just catch up at the end of the series by reading the spoilers

Yeah, in a series like this spoilers are really big, even more so when there's untranslated source material.
Reading the spoilers definitely won't do it well. The flashback series is all translated, only 15 chapters there that they didn't adapt if you want to finish that.

>Light Novel
Cellphone novel. Can't get lighter than that.

Battle Royale?
More like... Misunderstandng Royale.

This show is so fucking retarded

It is.
I've dropped it as of this last episode.

Battle Royale isn't a good comparison. The orders here aren't really about killing, and you have no idea who is actually giving the orders.

>only one person survives
>multiple people competing to survive
>no option but to play
It is of the battle royale genre though just a different take.
Juuni Taisen is the real battle royale show of the season though.

There's no indication so far that only 1 person can survive and the games revolve around things other than killing people. Battle Royale is pretty well defined by being a game where you have to be the last man standing, but that's simply not a concept that pops up until the end. In fact, directly killing people often goes against the game.

I'm actually glad that the redhead girl got over the MC so quickly. I'd react the same way in her position. Seeing her turn on him was great.

I can't be the only one that has to pause this shit every minute or two over all the fucking cringe.

Hello darkness my old friend.

>people are STILL watching this

This is so fucking bad outside of the day it releases you will never see a thread here, hahahahahaha

Holy fuck, I'm dying

Follow the sound of water? Course once you hit the beach you'll feel it with your hands, and then you'll be able to write your message.
>Can confirm am blind.

I'm watching it for the cringe. Quite a few slow days this season.

I wonder how many of them shat themselves because of that text.

MC is such a fucking faggot holy shit. I don't even know why I am still watching this.
Also MC had all the time to go home and smash all his stuff after the girl told him that she was going to do an hero so I take it she took her sweet time to kill herself? Was she hoping for him to save her or what?

I'm watching it because it's bad in very amusing ways.

desu na

You mean like most shows?

You watch it unironically?

I watch it for trainwreck. All the cringe is still too hard to handle. It's so bad it almost causes physical pain.

I watched all 4 episodes on 3x speed.
This made it even more retarded than it already is.

Battle Royale means they're battling for victory. With one winner. Not one survior. But whatever

I can't believe they topped the last vote fake out in only one episode.