It's been two years since I finished this and I still can't get over how good it is...

It's been two years since I finished this and I still can't get over how good it is. Everything I watch now pales in comparison. Did I ruin anime forever for myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BIf_w-fRTX8?t=128
youtube.com/watch?v=I-Dp8MeW_nA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.

Anime probably wasn't your thing in the first place. Have you tried books?

goddamn, I thought it was just me!

ever since completing this masterpiece I just cant get into anything else, literally nothing even comes close to being as good as logh...

>Have you tried books?
The likes LOGH. The answer is obviously "no".

I wish there were more to economy other than just Phezzan being jews. But I like the fact that communism is forgotten in future.

Dropped it after this dialogue. youtu.be/BIf_w-fRTX8?t=128
2deep4me

logh is great, but it has some very notable flaws. People need to stop hyping it up this much or else the hatebase will grow.

I feel the same way growing up in the 2000ths watching fullmetal alchemist followed by death note and code geass.
It was over before it even begun

Its unfair to drop a 100+ eps anime for a random and insignificant line like that.

>The likes LOGH.
Wow, what a very impressive and persuasive post with a masterful grasp on our language.

Indeed, next time I'll me more careful to not make any typos while shitposting because they automatically invalidate my opinion.

>because they automatically invalidate my opinion
If you're insinuating that someone else is too stupid for books then it honestly does invalidate your opinion when you reveal yourself as too stupid for Sup Forums.

>a typo means you are stupid
k

>liking LoGH means you are stupid
k

You shouldn't have brought up the subject of stupidity in the first place if you weren't prepared to have it turned back upon you.

I don't know what dialogue he's even talking about. I guess the show feels corny at first with all the horns, but it gets really engrossing.

Wasn't the original show 10 years? God what a fucking pain it must have been to wait.

In fact you were the one who brought up the subject of stupidity and the cleverest argument you can come up with is nitpicking about typographical errors.
I hope you are proud of yourself.

>I don't know what dialogue he's even talking about
I linked it with timestamp grandpa.

Please explain the full meaning of your original post. What exactly were you insinuating there?

That OP's enthusiasm about LOGH is artificially and undeservedly inflated. That if OP was better acquainted with literary conventions he would know that LOGH doesn't offer anything particularly outstanding in terms of narrative and that if he was better acquainted with political and historical thought he would know that LOGH doesn't offer any particularly remarkable thematic insights.
Other that that OP's tastes and intelligence or your own are of little concern to me.
I have nothing against LOGH as a show.

>stop liking things enthusiastically!!!
Well then. I can see that a conversation with you won't be very productive at all. Uh, you "win", if you want.

he only stated that LoGH isn't THE ULTIMATE GOOK TOON AFTER WHICH NOTHING GOOD WILL COME, you don't need to be so assblasted by that
that said I enjoyed the series very much and I still talk about it with my flatmate occasionally. I was pretty surprised when he brought Sartre's Saint Genet to a discussion about Reuenthal

What thread are you reading? The original post indicated that people shouldn't like LoGH at all.

>likes literally animated book.
>"hurr you dotn like em"

kill yourslef shitskin

By watching an absolutely terrible series, yes you ruined other series because you had no taste in the first place. You're a kid that is entertained by MUH DEEP POLITICAL INTRIGUE and MUH REEEEEEEL HOOMAN PROBLEM
LOGH is for stupid people that think they're smart. It's fucking GoT or whatever the book is called who even cares in space.
LOGH IS NOT INTERESTING AT ALL, YOU ONLY THINK IT IS INTERESTING BECAUSE YOU'RE FUCKING 15 OR SOMETHING AND THINK ANY INSTANCE OF MUH DEEP POLITICAL INTRIGUE IS SOME MAGICAL MOMENT
Next week you'll be raving about Code Geass, or maybe you did in the past. I for one cannot see a difference in the two besides stylistic choices and length.

try ashita no joe or vinland saga

I didn't understand his first post because it only struck me now that "The" could've meant "he" and fuck me if I know what "the likes logh" means. That's why I only commented his last post.

you might have more success finding things you like in manga

Well, now you know. Anybody who likes LoGH clearly doesn't like books, and is just the lies of a backpedaling liar.

Just another day on Sup Forums.

finished it yesterday and i thought it was great but not a masterpiece 9/10 as a whole

the characterization was so good 10/10 one of the best characters in anime for sure

the sound was good but there were only 5 or 6 tracks in the show i really hated it because when yang died there wasn't any track playing other than the voice of a faggot yelling yaang teitukuuuuuuuuu!!

some of the stuff in the show didn't make any sense like those earth cult they were really out of the place the only purpose of their existing is to prove yang's theory about the terrorism

karen is a purposeless character and she made no change to the plot at all she was just a love interest for Julian

still didn't get why did they fight with Axes in space ? i know they can't fight when what ever exploding particles are spread but why do they fight with axes in space ?

Do you happen to be on the autistic spectrum? You seem to be incapable of reading into the context of a social situation.
Hint: I am not actually implying you are autistic.

So I just found a working torrent for this series, what am I in for Sup Forums?

Please explain how isn't saying that people who like LoGH are people who don't try books.

link for the torrent please

What a garbage way to start a thread

Around this place people like to call posts similar to mine contrarian. The purpose of such a post is to counterbalance an exaggerated statement with another exaggerated statement.
While I confess I am not very good at it I think it is clear I was deliberately trying to be overtly mean and sarcastic in an attempt to hurt OP's feelings in order to penalize him for his thoughtless effusion.
It was a self-admitted shitpost.

fuck off moefag

If you're aware that it's a shitpost then don't try to defend it. You made a typo while denigrating the intelligence of someone else, so now you should accept your mocking with humility. You wanted (You)s, you received (You)s, now be happy and move on and don't get upset that you received exactly what you wanted.

You know, buddy, I think there are other websites out there that are more your speed.

The rule is to respond to shitposts with shitposts. But I don't need to teach you about that because you already seem to know it.

And I was being so nice.

I still haven't finish season 4. it's too tiresome and boring without you know who.

Liking something enthusiastically isn't a shitpost. That's a simple act of not being a bitter loser burnout who's afraid of rejection when sharing genuine sentiment. I'm looking at you, neo-Sup Forums.

What's the worst storyline from LOGH and why is it when Yang and co use makeup to make a corpse look like it is still alive?

youtube.com/watch?v=I-Dp8MeW_nA

It's been two years since I finished this and I still can't get over how good it is. Everything I watch now pales in comparison. Did I ruin anime forever for myself?

Do we count Gaidens? Because nothing beats the duel arc from that.

After Kircheis everything seemed bleak desu, it's almost like the universe lost some notable vital aspect

Responding with a disingenuous statement to a post about "sharing genuine sentiment"? Really makes me think.

Responding with a disingenuous statement to a disingenuous statement? Really makes me think.

I find it funnier than shit that since LoGH has gotten into the public eye (not even the real public eye, really it's just an Sup Forums meme), Sup Forums has turned on it so hard. It really proves just how contrarian Sup Forums is, that they'd go out of their way to shit on this series harder than they would the latest harem bullshit show or whatever.

t. Never seen a single episode

There have been several nice threads over the past week but they died after 50 posts. Blame OP for being a faggot and starting the thread with bait but I guess that's the best way to fuel a thread.

Not an argument you smelly teenage wehraboo

I've never liked LOGH and I watched it in the mid 2000s.
Fuck off, child, it's trash. Worse than any possible haremshit.

You can stop pretending kiddo

>hur I'm an old general let me do something fucking retarded, like super fucking retarded never done in the history of warfare
>I am dashing yung general, let me do amazing things!!!

None of Napoleon's opponents were fucking idiots, you know.