Who can beat her

Palmala Handerson

The dick

Unironically this.

Jiren

So power here is based on what the fandom thinks? She's got a few thousand otaku thinking she kicks ass good and proper?

2.4 billion people thinks this guy is flat out omnipotent.

gohan with the power of mexico sonic with the power of unlimited deviantart oc work vs altair. who wins

She only needs people to have a general belief that she might be able to kick ass though, which is what separates her from characters with a canon (in which the fandom has to believe that she actually can otherwise she won't be able to). Not that she is true God level anywhere but in her own universe.

I forget all the rules but she actually can, right? With the right dialog.

cthulhu or baba or satan or god mindbreak japon = altair is weak

Maybe if she can verbally trick Altair to give up her powers, but Altair might still be able to cheat like with Sirius and overrule reality warping with even higher level reality warping.

Nothing personnel.

or any character with massive mind control powers

stop watching shit anime

t. Brainlet

sluteora

yukari with secondary powers
maybe cirno too

Pretty much. Since Altair exists within near endless possibilities then cursing a single instance of her isn't going to be very effective.

It certainly doesn't help Magane that Altair plays ridiculously safe and rational for someone so powerful and insane. The only creation whose powers are words is the only one she never talked to (she sent her minions in her particular case). In the same way she erased the Vogelchevalier even though she made it seem like a toy when they managed to bring it back and buff it. And she studied everyone's stories and spied on them so they wouldn't even get a chance at a surprise attack.

Jiren

Yeah, she made a point of bringing Charon at the right time as they were making the friendship blast work. She also said to Selesia herself that she knew how the wave chants worked, and she correctly described the attack they were aiming for, the concept of Hachimon Tonko, the infinite gates.

I'm still wondering how much input she had in choosing the characters for the story. She didn't really interact with some of the characters so that makes me think she either found some of them unnecessary for her plans or irrelevant for the bigger picture. She especially hasn't touched Magane at all which was a huge risk factor to her end if used properly.

nice

leave altair for my

1 punch man

cthulhu ignore altair kill the altair fandom destroy the japon mindbreak the humanity rape and corrupts setsuna

Making a story with that group of characters was probably always her intention, since the first episode she was saying how they couldn't start before every actor was in place. She didn't feel like interacting with Hikayu since she planned her to be an innocent bystander, someone who has no place interacting with the villain. But it's very hard to understand what were her expectations for Magane, maybe just to create conflict as a mid-boss.

Missed one line.

I don't feel like she was completely in control of what's happening to foresee ECF happening, if Mamika hadn't confronted her they wouldn't be completely aware of her powers to tell the way to defeat her and her team through using revision.

That twitter power up was added by Aoki for the anime, in the original script Meteora came with the plan independently after recovering from Aliceteria's assault (Selesia was also perfectly fine since Altair never interfered).

I know about that, but they must have revised that event for a reason. Otherwise it is a baseless revelation if Meteora doesn't have any evidence to know if revision works to cook up her plan.

There is a logic though, Altair is unbeatable because of no canon. Trap her in an anime and she gets stuck in a temporary canon in which she can be defeated.

In fact the added scene kind of had the opposite effect, it made Altair seems weaker than she was in the original script, making it seem like she could be defeated in the real world if they simply pressured her into using the holopsicon multiple times and that they could buff the characters in the real world as well. Cutting out the conclusion of the fight with Mamika also hid the fact that her cheating death works exactly the same outside of the ECF. Although I understand why they changed it, Hiroe's version was simply boring. I just wish a better director worked on it to make the explanations more visual without changing the internal consistency.

Came here to post this.

No, I mean even if they knew she was an OC they couldn't determine her power level to deduct that they had to go with this specific plan or know how to revise stories. Her joining the fray was good in that they could both display her ridiculous power(spawning gigas machina) and her limitations that the universe actually fought back.

And the universe pushing back was literally her own visible weakness that was never mentioned. Since they added that, they could have explained why it wasn't possible to exploit it (such as showing the universe glitching as well, implying it had a significative chance that it could take down the whole universe as well making the ECF worth the investment and risk).

Without that scene Meteora only knows her overall plan of creating chaos to destroy the logic through a big fight between fictional characters, and the logical answer is to move that inevitable fight to a sandbox where it wouldn't have the effect that Altair desired.

her only visible weakness that was ever mentioned*

>they could have explained why it wasn't possible to exploit it
I think the reality marble was the obvious conclusion, if she could destroy the universe at will she could do it, so they just decided not to take the gamble when it came to that confrontation, since that was her only objective and she was confident that she could achieve it given the conditions. I think talking about these more and snipping some of the briefings Kikuchihara had would make sense to explain the plot in that way.

It was their only choice (Altair could beat all of them without using the holopsicon that much anyway, and outside of the ECF they couldn't attempt to persuade the gods into making their asspulls work, and summoning an Altair clone in the real world would be madness if even possible due to the holopsicon possible restrictions), but in the final version of the anime they bothered introducing weaknesses to her in one setting just to have the plan in a setting that none of that mattered. It was a pointless addition to the plot at best, we already knew she couldn't destroy the universe at will until they gifted her a story world connected to the real world to destroy.

This guy should be able to cockblock her bullshit long enough for someone to find a way to beat her. Probably.

Cotton-Eyed Joe.

goku

The original that she was based off of.
Hatsune Miku.

Madara Uchiha

The Heart

Altair is basically the batman of meta abilities, it's pretty much guaranteed she has one asspull stored for each situation. And besides the numbered abilities (which we only got a few from the hundreds she was said to have) there were tons of unnamed abilities, from clairvoyance to instant movement through an infinite corridor, to rebuilding herself after death, to creating an entire new universe from nothing.

this

Holy shit this is cringe...