Shinmai Maou no Testament

The final volume is coming out soon, and I was wonder what are the chances of it getting more anime episodes? I'm not sure if there is enough material for a full 12 episodes, but maybe we could get some OVAs to wrap it up.

Other urls found in this thread:

anime-shinmaimaou.com/
shinmai.sky-field.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also is the last volume just going to be all the girls getting fucked?

Isn't that the only reason people like this shit?

There's enough material to adapt, but Anime are made to sell LNs. Since this is ending, it kinda severley hurts its chances at more anime.

>The final volume is coming out soon, and I was wonder what are the chances of it getting more anime episodes?
Zero. I've said this before.

>yfw he doesn't fuck the others because mio is his true love

I want it to just be Chisato sex scenes.

Don't worry about that
You should worry about that

Not happening. Chisato isn't part of the harem.

Forgot my pic.

anime-shinmaimaou.com/
New OVA announced

Say this again

Welp. Getting a movie screening on 01/27/2018 before the official release of the one hour finale BD being released on 03/28/2018.

It'll be fucking wild then.

Nice.

Also all cast members will reprise their roles.

I wonder how uncensored the sex scenes are gonna be. The Chisato one is gonna be legendary.

this

November 1st seems like to be lewd novel day.

She's collared, of course she part of the harem. She just doesnt hang out with them.

Maybe the reason it's getting OVA instead of TV season is because the rest of the story is too lewd. Hopefully it will show them crossing the line.

Holy fucking shit yes

TLR Chronicle and new TLR SQ chapter too. Ultimate ecchi day

B T F O

Today is a good day.

how many of this good echii series there are?

I wonder if IMS has OVA plans for this as well? Volume 5 onward has some too lewd for tv moments, so maybe they're just waiting to announce it? It sold alright, along with the merch selling well.
Basically this. The animation quality is gonna be better too. We're getting the magnum opus of lewd.

a best

Great news, hopefully they will be able to go further with paizuri/sex scenes

I can't wait for this novel simply for how stupid a 25p sounds. Kuji is insane.

Looks like we'll be getting more art too to go along with the movie + BD Boxset releases.

Also wasn't mentioned in this thread, the movie comes with a new Shinmai SS novel.

The novel does too.

I think the one with the movie BD will be a bigger one, maybe not like Sweet but probably bigger than an 8p one.

She's part of the harem and is the only reason why everyone is still alive. She told the girls about her relationship with Basara towards the end of volume 10.

my guess is that it will be about as one of the EX volumes. EXII was about 53 pages.

Hope this also means more Shinmai merchandise. Vertex put that Yuki figure on hold for a year but now there may be a reason to release it. But really I just want a Kurumi figure.

man they're going all out

Same here, I hope to get one.

Damn, what happens? Why does it end so soon?

Maria better be the next fucked or riot.

She is, then Kurumi, then Zest, and then Yuki

They have to be fucked in a certain order for maximum power up.

It's criminal there isn't any Chisato x Zest or even Maria x Kurumi.

Have nips finally wised up and figured out they should do full adaptations instead of 12 episode commercials?

Probably not. This is just an exception.

I wonder how the theatrical release is going to be different from the BDs.

Orgy confirmed?

There can't be an orgy until after Basara absorbs the girls elements.

Did Chisato get dicked? Last I heard, it was just the tip.

Probably after the fight. SS's will probably have orgies too.

KURUMI
U
R
U
M
I

You know OVAs and a recap movie are commonplace in anime right?

How much did the anime adapt? How much are they going to have to cram into a 1 hour OVA to finish it off?

I want a second season of this and hagure yusha

Hopefully now that this series is ending the author will start working on Hagure Yuusha again.

We don't know what the OVA is about yet.

S1 adapted v1-3 fairly faithfully.
S2 adapted V4,5 and 7 (6 is SS volume). 4 and 5 were adapted fine production values aside, 7 was adapted semi-decently at first and a bit rushed at the end.

I would read the novel regardless of it though, unless you have an inability to read. The problem is 7-10 translations right now are really confusing to deal with. You can catch up to where the anime ended fine but there's a crowdsourced translation for 8-10 but it needs a fee (of anything) to view.

Anyways if the OVA is going to cover content I'm going to expect a bit of 8 and 9 to be rushed. Like the Hero village trip I think they'll cover really fast to try to get right to the point of Basara vs Shiba. Not to mention a lot of the borderline SS parts of 8 (there were a lot).

Cum

Can't wait to see that new art in HQ

There's also probably going to be some in Megami/Nyantype for a few months like NGNL had with its movie.

What is the MC's ending harem count look like?

The Amazon synopsis leads me to believe at least part of the OVA is going to be a hybrid of anime original content and volume 8. At some point, it might sync back up with the novels since the Nonaka's are called back to the Village which would trigger the events of volume 9.

I wonder if they are going to include Celis in the OVA since without her showing up Shiba can't set his revenge plot into motion.

The has come and so have I.

If they adapt her contract scene we might finally get a lactation scene to contend with qwaser.

I havent read past Vol 7, where in the unholy fuck did you read this? Its been stricken from Baka-bt since it was private licensed and i can't find it anywhere.

I even tried a crowdsource but it didnt have hardly anything.

Locked donator only group

So i cannot donate. Great.

Ill just give up.

shinmai.sky-field.org/
Yes you can

What do you mean you can't? iirc it's any payment to paypal. You can just donate a cent.

Really. What vol is it up to?

>donating a cent
fuck off. we rely on donations to keep the translation going. At least donate 10 usd.
No volume is complete. The one closest to completition I think might be vol 9. At our request the TL works on the lewd scenes first. Most of those are finished now and the TL is working on the plot. Off the top of my head we have, Yuki & Kurumi (fellatio, fisting, irrumatio), Chisato at the inn (prodding, fellatio), Tachibana getting fingered, Mio getting felt up, Mio sucking dick, Mio getting fucked,

I'm surprised no one still hasn't ripped 8-10.
Are the fags scared the tl will go on a rage drama quit if translations are leaked?
I'm sure bakapervert can snipe it easy

Ah i see okay i'll donate some money i asked for the paypal from the link. THe donate button wasn't working.

Have you guys read Masou Gakuen? Ive read up to Vol 10

No, it's simply in our collective best interest to keep them pivate.

Bakapervert has no interest in this series as far as TLs go. I want him to pick up Ecstas online though now that he's caught up with HxH and Magika ended. I guess Bahamut is fine too.

Bakapervert has done a great service with HxH

Is IMS ever gonna do anything with the rest of it? I'd want OVAs of what happens in volume 5 onwards.

Especially that Reiri scene.

Who knows. I never could have imagined Shinmai getting more content but here we are.

>Locked donator only group
disgusting

Do you mean vol 10 reiri scene core install with little Kizuna?

How do i spoiler text?

Tell me more about Kurumi. I've not been keeping up, and I really like her design.

Basara's cocksleeve.

Best childhood friend might finally get animated?

More details? Like, what does she think about lewd stuff? Any preferences?

Anything past volume 6 and she will suck his dick on command, she is probably the most horny girl in the entire series, and will lose her virginity at the beginning of volume 11. I don't really know what else to say, she has a few scenes and they're all lewd as hell.

Argh, dammit, now I really need to find somewhere I can read it... I was only reading the manga before, but I forgot about it shortly after she first showed up when fighting Basara's crew.
That sounds awesome.

She starts off resistant towards doing lewd shit, but as her friendship with Maria grows over the course of the series she becomes a pervert. In volume 9 she fingers Yuki's ass, and at the end of volume 10 she gives Basara "fuck me eyes" and moans his name.

She sucked dick in vol 9, I don't think she did before then. IIRC Mio was the first one to suck dick and that was in vol 7.

She sucked his dick in volume 6.

Chisato was the first to suck dick. Followed by Zest, Kurumi, Mio, Maria, and Yuki.

Get the higher res ones

Mio sucked dick the night before the tournament.

Kurumi did before that when she snuck into Basara's room with the negligee curse.

Fuck wrong quote, meant

Chisato sucked dick in volume 6 (which chronologically happens on christmas eve before volume 5 starts and Basara leaves for the demon world). Zest sucked dick in volume 5 during her contract scene. Kurumi sucked dick in volume 6 (which chronologically happens after Zests contract scene in volume 5. She was upset Basara made a contract with Zest). Mio sucks dick for the first time the night before the tournament in volume 7. (while the girls were training for the tournament Mio and Yuki found out that Kurumi and Zest gave Basara blow jobs). Yuki and Maria happens sometime offscreen during the night before the tournament in volume 7.

I'll share my shinmai maou ebooks once vol 11 is out. Two weeks later I'll post vol 11 as well. These pictures are screenshots I added to the wiki years ago and upscales and the quality is bad.

I should have the toranoana exclusive book 7-10 days after volume 11 releases.

I ordered it as well. How do you know when you'll have it? It's not even out yet.

where will you be sharing them?