Is online dating racist?

Is online dating racist?

It’s hard out there on hook-up apps — but it’s even more of a challenge when you have an ethnic name, says Radhika Sanghani

>Anyone with an ethnic name will know how it feels to be repeatedly asked about it: “What does it mean?” “Where’s it from?” “Sorry, how do you spell that again?” But when you’re online dating it’s even worse. I have more than 100 messages in my Tinder inbox from men of all different races, and a quick count suggests that a quarter of those mention my race/ethnicity/name in some capacity — even the fellow Indians.

>There are questions about where I’m from, whether I’m “religious lol”, comments about how they “also have a friend with the same name!” and others that just go to the heart of it: “Radhika, are you Indian?”

>It’s exhausting having to field questions constantly about your ethnicity but the real problem is the racial bias that underlies it. I wouldn’t mind talking to people about the meaning of my name (I’m named after a goddess, naturally) if it weren’t for the fact that I’ve been unmatched when people realise I’m originally Indian. I’ve been asked about cooking curry, and I’ve been fetished for my skin colour.

>Research from OkCupid shows that black and Asian women are less popular on the dating app than white and Latina women — with black women ranking as the least popular.

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-084125_1.jpg (1022x1027, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.in/2017/07/27/smelly-bombs-imported-from-israel-are-not-stinky-enough-to-wor_a_23050273/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>her nose

Attached: arg.jpg (567x461, 81K)

Radhika you fucking moron, all those people are individuals and they have every right to be attracted to and flirt with whoever they please. You wouldn't judge a whole community of people based on your experience with a few individuals (that's racist!), so why do you do it for a dating app you fucking nonce?!

>have hundreds of messages from men of all races
>reeee I’m so oppressed
Roasties will claim oppression about literally anything.

isn't that the "sexist air conditioner" lady?

>I have more than 100 messages in my Tinder inbox
I'm the hot shit, don't hit one me you silly boys, hehe - the article. Also known as using the platform that's available to you after getting hired at an editorial office to try scoring with a chad, preferably of the multimillionaire sort.

yes

I am a white male, and mostly combination of white and asian girls message me on my online profile. Ive fucked a few of the asians. They have the tightest boxes for sure

I would love to date ethnic chicks if their profiles weren't 90% about far left politics. It's super off putting.

Horny ugly brown women are a pestilence.

im a white man in the deep south and i fucking love curry, really weird when punjabi/hindi ppl get offended when you bring up curry in any way

its not like damn near any of these motherfuckers around me know shit about a good vindaloo, hate it when brown folk clam up about it

Jokes on then, I only want to date non-whites. The more ethnic they are, the more interested I am.

implying i dont love indian pussy

Indian women are disgusting and no one wants them.
Film at 11.

GO BACK TO YOUR PART OF THE WORLD THE THEN YOU BROWN POO

mfw Sup Forums is racist as fuck but we still can't get a date.

This. Nothing is more unattractive than "about me: intersections feminist here are my pronouns"

dunno, but the nose sure knows

Attached: 1422974688984.jpg (245x196, 8K)

Go back to your own country then you bugly wog.

if you're a white man, you're fetishisting here..

>I’ve been unmatched when people realise I’m originally Indian.
so it's bad when they don't like her
>I’ve been asked about cooking curry
top kek
>, and I’ve been fetished for my skin colour.
and it's also bad when they like her

Attached: Stung_Press_1-1024x576-620x400.jpg (620x400, 58K)

>big-nosed ugly streetshitter is surprised when Whitey doesn't want to fuck her

>she doesn't realise that her biggest problem is what a moany cunt she is.

Online dating is racist for ethnic men and black women. It's not racist for white men, white women, ethnic women, and black men.

shieeeeet why is my dick so hard when I look at her

you're missing an opportunity to literally fuck the liberalism right out of them. What people fail to realize is that these chicks need to be taught the other side of politics. They know liberalism is degenerate but they follow the crowd until they find a man

>I have more than 100 messages in my Tinder inbox from men of all different races
>Online dating is hard
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

>the average man on tinder will get about 0, absolutely fucking ZERO messages
>some indian bitch gets more than 100 messages from men of all races and still find a way to complain about it

Fuck this gay earth, seriously. Being an average looking guy with an average job is like playing life on European Extreme mode.

>but muh holes! I'm so oppressed!

I've got enough of that professional victim business, really.

Germans are into shit, we all know that.

>go to foreign country.
>local people ask questions about you
>HOW DARE YOU BE CURIOUS ABOUT SOMETHING NEW!

If I went to Japan and shouted "RACIST!" every time a Japanese guy asked me to spell "Michael" (a name that even white guys can misspell), I'd be branded a lunatic, and rightly so. I'm sick of these goddamned snowflakes.

Multiculturalism is shit and I'm mixed-race, so I'm not even being a racist or a hater. I'm making an empirical observation. This social experiment is failing.

>and black men.

According to okcupid black men have a low rate of reply

so they asked for her name/race or wathever.. Whats the problem? She can fuck them

There is NOTHING wrong with racism.

don't stick your dick in crazy

Attached: 1406084091365.jpg (632x586, 35K)

>white boys actually hit that ugly manly face
Nice going Sup Forums

>about a good vindaloo
Expecting all Indians to know about vindaloo. Curry from a state which .01% of Indian population. I hope you asshole burns from eating a spicy butter chicken.

so would I be racist if I went to India and demanded they all conformed to my whims?

There's nothing like a nice looking brown pussy though to be honest, but that perfect looking pussy is hard to come by.

>i don't want to fuck and live with everything
>YOU FUCKING RACIST PIG

I wish some people were denied internet access and on a second strike denied access to air, food, and water.

Some people are an embaressment for mankind.

Attached: 9jVqFje.jpg (1280x720, 403K)

Are all big nosed have inherent jewness in them.

Right on.

>Asian women are less popular
Black Asian women are less popular

But it's the best curry...

Cant be lesser than Indian Male.

Attached: pajeet_pepe.jpg (900x900, 74K)

If i don't want to date an ape isn't racist that's "speciesist?" or in other words bestiality and in most places illegal anyways.

The jew nose needs to come back. I'd date her

Attached: Capture37.jpg (960x960, 59K)

Well most of Indians dont eat pork. So I guess its not a "mainstream curry" but a fringe curry.

Im not sold on her, but some Indian chicks are fly as fuck. They're like browner greek chicks, which is my Achilles (heh) heel.

well shit dude maybe someone born in, residing in, or with ancestry originating in India could have informed me of that if they didn't get so sassy when the subject is even brought up

it isn't as if i expect all Indians to know about all sorts of curry, but you're a simpleton if you can't recognize that they're more likely to know something about it than a white fella in the southern US lmao

Attached: 1470864727693.jpg (350x383, 54K)

It doesn't matter, it just means I am open to other races. They are far more interesting than my own and they're less a risk of being single mothers or alcoholics.

why do you hate piggies?

>Research from OkCupid shows that black and Asian women are less popular on the dating app than white and Latina women — with black women ranking as the least popular.
>Asian women

HAHAHAHAHA there goes the Asian meme. Sup Forumsniggers need to check their biased info-charts again. Asian women aren't your plastic-riddled K-pop sluts and are flat faced pancake patties.

Latina women reign supreme though.

Attached: 724ff6dad852e136cd8a4da989f85b1f.jpg (359x723, 42K)

It's racist against ugly people

Curry is taboo in US and related countries among "Indian immigrants" because you whiteys have sensitive smell. And hence any self aware Indian goes extreme length to make sure he does not have curry smell on him. Maybe thats why Indians get defensive when you bring up curry or curry with pork in it when probably you are dealing with vegetarians.

link related: huffingtonpost.in/2017/07/27/smelly-bombs-imported-from-israel-are-not-stinky-enough-to-wor_a_23050273/

I feel sorry for white whores those will have to fuck me.

>Latina women reign supreme though.

If by reign supreme you mean trashing up the place with their shit off spring then yeah.

Fuck you spic.

>you whiteys have sensitive smell.

Oh wow I never realized I had a super power.

>spicy butter chicken

Attached: IMG_0347.jpg (750x665, 81K)

Online Dating should just cease to exist, it's ruining relationships and social interaction altogether
We need to bring back the stigma that online dating is only for miserable cat people in their 30s

And that's a good thing.

Bitch looks like a root beer dum dum and wonders why only niggers want to fuck her curry ass.

Attached: AF1C14FB-6909-4F85-A87E-8D64424ED911.jpg (580x580, 64K)

On the third strike we break out the holy water and crucifixes

Latinas look a bit more masculine for my taste. And you will never get tighter boxes than SEA chicks.

Most of the Hindus only eat chicken and mutton(goat). Mudslimes dont eat pork. That leaves very small amount of hindus and Xians who eat pork.
For people who can use rosemary for "flavor" even my dick can be spicy.

I don't come from Kentucky but I know about Kentucky Fried Chicken and bourbon
French people not from Champagne know about champagne
stop being a retard

Attached: Dukat_greenscreen.jpg (735x551, 74K)

they're way too far gone if they call themselves intersectionalists or have retarded pronouns. those types of retards dye their armpit hair and put gauges in their belly button rings. that's only a viable strategy for girls who say they're feminist but still wear makeup like a normal woman.

goat is top tier meat, no need for pork

>oh no i can't be as big of a slut as i wanna be cuz racists!

Implying vindaloo is as famous as chicken tikka, butter chicken and biryani.
P.S: Just realized all whitey famous Indain food is Mughal or close. Hmmm...

>mutton(goat)

Attached: 1499857068253.png (600x600, 152K)

I'm not a spic you retarded fucking nigger. But I know when there is a superior type of women compared to the high maintenance sluts that white women have become.

Do white women cook anymore compared to Latina women?

Do white women even value the family unit like it's instilled upon Latina women?

Fuck off you beta, I hope there is a lot of cucking, divorces, and child support payments in your future, faggot.

Attached: mexicana_cooking_lessons.jpg (640x640, 122K)

Butter chicken is god tier.

This woman has made her career out of calling things sexist/racist (as have a lot of journalists nowadays to be fair)

El atrocidad...

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1104, 337K)

it's what people want for some reason

You know I bet if she traveled back to her own lands her name wouldn't be "ethnic" anymore.

No you are a fucking spic because only spics try to catapult your low end women.

Go ahead find some more cherry picked photos of models to "prove me wrong".

>What does your name mean?
>Where is that name from?
>Sorry, how do you spell it again? (i.e. I want to spell it correctly)

None of those are racist. At all. What the fuck.

Diversity is our strength!
>It’s exhausting having to field questions constantly about your ethnicity
I'm so proud of my non-white heritage, immigrants maker the West great!
>but the real problem is the racial bias that underlies it.
Ugh why do people who are not from my culture as me about my culture when I first meet them. So tiring! Just assume my race already so I can yell at you for that.
>I wouldn’t mind talking to people about the meaning of my name (I’m named after a goddess, naturally) if it weren’t for the fact that I’ve been unmatched when people realise I’m originally Indian.
People are not allowed to have preferences
>I’ve been asked about cooking curry, and I’ve been fetished for my skin colour.
Omg stereotypes r so mean, even though I eat curry and you can't kink-shame

Women always say the opposite of what they want.

Attached: Pussyball.png (476x477, 348K)

>no need for pork
Refugee detected. And here I planning to visit Germany for beer and pork.
In some parts of Asia, particularly India, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh; the word "mutton" is sometimes used to describe both goat and sheep meat

She's only sad because she doesn't get any hits for Chad or Tyrone.

Radhika u are ugly as fuck thats ur problem

I never date a woman whose nose is longer than my dick

She's only complaining because the men who fetish her are all ugly.
If Chad would ask her she would make him curry while he slams her ass without any complaints.

Attached: 72985643.jpg (601x508, 94K)

Does she even know what "ethnic" means? It does not mean "ethnic minority". Stupid cunt.

>Do white women even value the family unit like it's instilled upon Latina women?
MY SIDES!

Attached: unwed-mothers[1].gif (600x422, 26K)

it's not even attractive! could even be a Trap!

Is that why you're still a virgin

Fellow pajeet, try visiting the south of the muttistan. Dixie has really good food

>There is nothing men care more about than a woman's last name.

Holy shit, this people are hypocrites. White people is more fuckable. ACCEPT IT. Wether it's because the colonial past and still seen of higher status, the "mejorar la raza" culture, or actual objetive beauty, they often are more attractive. That's the white privilege. Stop making it political, it's probably cultural or natural.

If you're an ugly short white. You're really unlucky tho.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (790x494, 47K)

There's enough curryniggers in this world already

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 37K)

The wrong kind of moany that is

this is why it helps to use a pseudonym when you're a foreigner living in another country

being so self centered you don't feel you should adapt and that other people are assholes for not knowing about your obscure origins is ridiculous

That poor giraffe

Use Bumble and Tinder.....swiping left on blacks and other minorities

>mfw Indian girls use English Names like Sarah or Vicky like those indian call centres

Attached: tenor.gif (220x218, 312K)

>I’ve been unmatched when people realise I’m originally Indian
hahaha

Attached: 1520481964100.jpg (530x800, 75K)

>hundred Tinder messages
>"wah why does no one fuck me?"

Fucking entitled roasties. I have to put on all my moves just to get a lay every couple of months, but this 4/10 street shitter is sitting on 100 messages.

Women were a mistake.

Attached: AngryJohny5.jpg (450x400, 14K)

Simple really.