WOOO

WOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7L53OKUQlQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw the reboot is going to suck if we're going off the source material and the OVA
>shitty fujo secondaries will claim it's good despite missing the point of what the original did so well
It ain't fair bros

lalala lala

Laaalalalala lala

I know, "muh source material" fags are cancer.

Just clarifying that I'm calling the source material shit here. In case anyone is confused

I'm not. The source material is fine but the first anime surpassed it by a mile.

I'm talking about the source material for the CCS reboot. The manga with Clear Card Arc in the title. Not the old source material

what ep was this

Woo

THE SECRETS OF THE CLOW

Did gran blue fantasy really get a ccs collab?

STOP

yes
they did an Im@s crossover, so I'm not surprised
what's surprising is that image is in english, I thought it was still nip only

It's CLAMP. They gotta milk their magnum opus.

It's had an english language option for 18 months

lyria: are you a magician?
tomoyo: no i'm gay

Bump

I hope the opening and ending songs are good

Never bring that up again. I've repressed that horrible dub, I'll never forgive the fact they made Sakura sound like a 16 year old and the made someone as talented as Matt Hill sound like shit

Bump

Is that the worst dub in the history of dubs? They actually axed like half of the episodes.

>the first anime surpassed it by a mile.
Can't tell if this is bait.

They only axed and mixed up the order of episodes in America. Everywhere else it was fine, I watched it on teletoon quite a bit. Sad to say some of my earliest anime experiences are watching it at my grandma's house after going to the arcade and watching it at 4/5 in the morning. They even had a French Canadian dub of it.

Aren't most fujos already pissed because of the lack of Toya and Yukito?

Fuck I quit way too soon. reruns when.

When is the reboot again?

NO TE DEBES PREOCUPAR SI TODO TE SALE MAL, YA TIENES A LA CIUDAD

Culo

TRANQUILIZATE, Y RELAJATE, EN LA CIUDAD HAAAY JUEGOS Y ARTE!

It's not a reboot, it's a sequel

Hopefully they will bring back the people who worked on the original anime. Then improve on the source material. Or hell, give it to Bones and the Angelic Layer team. To date, the Angelic Layer anime is the best improvement from a crappy source manga out there. 75% of the anime is different from the manga. And all for the better.

Honey > Groovy > Fruits Candy
Catch You, Catch Me = Daijoubu > Platinum
Super Duper Love Love Days > everything

How would Sakura know how big a dick should be? As she ever done the forbidden and look at her onii-chan chinchin?

I agree with all that except Platinum is the best
I AM A DREAMA
HISOMU POWAH

Bathing with her dad.

But Catch You, Catch Me is literally the greatest OP of all time.

Which only makes Daijoubu all the better for being equal to it. One show has the two best OP of all time and one of the best EDs.

This. Platinum is god tier. It fit with the serious arc too.

Deixe de tristeza e vamos.
Está tudo certo, tem alguém por perto,
Sempre ao seu lado querendo ajudar,
Nós viajaremos, juntos estaremos,
Pra viver o sonho de poder voar
E encontrar...o amor!

While the first two are correct your wrong about the third is actually
Hitorijime>everything

>start reading Clear Card hen
>Sakura's lost her ability to use her cards and has to start fresh AGAIN

I was hoping for something a little more fresh. It's pretty alright though.

Hence why there should be no sequel. Getting into a solid relationship is basically game over for the entire shoujo demographic. Add to that the card element was resolved, there's no room for a sequel. Unless CLAMP wanted to try and revolutionize the shoujo demographic by showing Sakura and Li having a happy relationship and growing into powerful mages. But CLAMP doesn't have the talent for such a thing. And this is clearly just a cash grab.

But Sup Forums loves it. Sadly.

I don't think she has lost them forever, but something in the way she uses the cards will probably have to change so she won't need the staff anymore that way she can give it to the clone in trc. I really don't mind the sequel for now, but if they don't explain why all of this is happening again and end it too quickly I'll just pretend it never happened.

I have only really seen a handful of people supporting it. Most people dislike the idea or are waiting for the anime to make a judgement.

I would hope she just doesn't need to use cards in the future. The more she uses the cards, the more it feels like she's just using a derivative of Clow's power. When a major part of the series is she developed her own magic separate from Clow.

But then if she didn't use the cards, the name of the show would lose its meaning. Yet again why a sequel shouldn't have been made. The ending already implied what her future would be.

From the screenshot. Seems to be the episode where Shyaroan and Kero exchange bodies.

People who post in Spanish should be permabanned.

>Getting into a solid relationship is basically game over for the entire shoujo demographic
>he hasn't read KareKano

>spanish

It is portuguese.

youtube.com/watch?v=7L53OKUQlQg

She seems to be creating magic/cards on her own now, or at least they implied the "Record" card was born out of her desire of making a moment last forever which I felt was the next step for her, in terms of becoming stronger than Clow.

Literally the exact same thing.

>karekano
give me back the time I spent reading that melodramatic long ass shit

and so it was. I knew I could count on you anonymous.

At least it was time you didn't spend here.

You're only proving my point? The characters got into a relationship. Then it led to disaster and them splitting up. Which is the only way a shoujo author can create 'conflict'. Same as Kimi ni Todoke and Clannad.

The second half of Clannad was better though.