ITT: people aren't born equal

ITT: people aren't born equal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3HqV03Jouzk
youtube.com/watch?v=ng2TwiOn12s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dropped right there because he thought he was being deep.

bump

>dropping an anime because it thinks it's deep
a-user, let me tell you how i know you haven't finished any anime

not him but those quotes at the start of every episode were cringy

People are born equal, but how they're cultured determines how much worth they will have. White trash and niggers are not equal to humans. White men and black men are. They all become equal again though when they die.

We all know who the master race is.

Absolutely wrong, genetics and nutrition determine aspects of your life even before you're born.

>people aren't born
I wonder who could be behind this?

>no speech by SHARURU HEIKA

shit thread

Condom manufacturers?

Don't forget epigenetics, probably the second strongest factor after the DNA code itself.

Fpbp

/Thread

Sigh /thread
youtube.com/watch?v=3HqV03Jouzk

People are equal or people have born equal is just another meme created by retards who think theyre deep but have actual brain damage

is that tamako market?

Some people are born without the desire of having a waifu, it's quite sad.

>implying the Founding Fathers were retards who thought they were deep

Legal perspective for the state =/= Actual reality

When people say people are equal in one aspect, they don't necessarily mean every aspect.
Thanks for catching on.

Wrong.
Unless you specify it is understood that equality applies in the broadest sense possible.
a == b =/= a.a = b.a

>Wrong.
Actually not.
>Unless you specify
Or context is sufficiently specific. But otherwise, yes. Correct.

This.

What context?

No. Some people take the trains over the traffic and some take the ones under the traffic. They don't even want to look at us.

That depends on who's making the claim. Most commonly people refer to the value of a human when they speak of humans being equal, not their ability or potential.

Well not everything is equal. For instance Goku is strong. Cement is strong. Therefore Goku = Cement? No.

I think they speak from a legal standpoint to prevent abuse. Which isn't really the case either in practice.
Value is a direct result of ability and potential, so I can't see that making sense, unless you're also using imaginary dollars to quantify the value.

The Emperor was right in everything except his stupid pseudo instrumentality. A real shame.

>Well not everything is equal.
And no one made that claim. Where are you getting this from?
>generic "strong" always means exactly the same thing
That's silly.
>Value is a direct result of ability and potential,
Not necessarily. In fact, most societies would disagree with you. We do not discard of old people once they can't work anymore.

Funny to see how people can easily get worked up over a simple sentence.

>Not necessarily. In fact, most societies would disagree with you. We do not discard of old people once they can't work anymore.
Only when they complain, but in reality all things quintifiable are based on those. Salary, life insurance, worth of CEOs, wrongful death lawsuits, etc.
For example in the case of wrongful death, the restitution is determined by age+health+income+education+expenses.
Old people are effectively worth less. Dumb people are worth less. Sick people are worth less. Poor people are worth less. It's to be expected.

>Old people are effectively worth less.
Correct, but no matter how senile they become, they never become worthless.
That means, their worth is not the direct result of their ability and potential.
And here's where ideal and reality are divided. Some people say that all humans are inherently worth the same, no matter what their merits to society are. Their worth stems from them being humans and is an inalienable quality. They also make statements like the human life has infinite value. No matter how much you pay, killing a person is always a crime.
And realists actually calculated the worth of a human life. If I remember right an American is worth about 3 million dollars on average according to them.

Speak for yourself. I was born equal and stayed that way.

The growing hikikomori epidemic

I'd say if a guy says "life has infinite value" and when when he dies he gets 3 million dollars, he was objectively wrong. He can be as idealistic as he wants, but it's simply false. Reality is all that actually matters.

Well that quote should be discussed at ahem, Sup Forums

What we do in reality is strongly affected by our ideals. To disregard our ideals because they are not the same as reality is stupid.

Cus that quote is cancer 2 commies.

classroom of the elite, I think this is literally the first line in the show

People are born equals IN RIGHTS, for fuck sakes, why does everybody always forget that part, it's the only way this makes sense.
Of course genetics and all make it so that you don't get the same potential as Chad, but the point is you still get a chance.
The right to try.

You got me on the physical and mental aspects. I was talking about worth though rather than equality. Everyone being equal to worms isn't a good thing. You can be physically and mentally well in the beginning of your life, yet due to poor being exposed to poor culture decide to cut off your dick and try to become a woman.

TL;DR: Culture > Physicality when it comes to the long run.

Poor man subahibi

youtube.com/watch?v=ng2TwiOn12s

Yep. Equality of opportunity, not of outcome. The 5 foot 5 white kid who thinks he's going to play in the NBA is fucking fooling himself. Doesn't mean he isn't allowed to love playing basketball.

So far only 3 people have posted human beings are not equal