Anime Voice Actors:

Is there a more perfect combination of voice actor and role?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=de5uuvmIj8Q
youtu.be/HfArnqzn6AE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who's that character?

Kenshiro

That is a good question which voice actors where born to play a role?
Like Koyasu was born to be Dio, his whole carreer led up to the moment he got casted as Dio.
youtube.com/watch?v=de5uuvmIj8Q

True - Patrick Seitz is a good Dio but he can't top Koyasu

Guts from Claymore

Koyasu as Dio

Yes

She's SPECIAL!

Are you serious? It's Dio.

On the topic of Dio's voice, Norio Wakamoto was pretty good.

>Is there a more perfect combination of voice actor and role?
he is pretty good

he's stuck as takahashi ryousuke for me

Yea but you'd have to watch more than 3 anime to know jojoshitter

jojo > your favourite obscure 2deep4u trash

ian sinclair as space dandy is on par

The D

one piece >>>> jojo
i'm not even memeing

dude rubber fruit and shit animation lmao

Hahaha spinning ball and oraoraora right? O MY GER

Nobuhiko Okamoto on accel.

Ishida is GOAT, but no one else could have voiced this guy. It was perfect. He acted while acting, because he did rakugo, and voiced different periods from the life of the same character. Hell, they should have casted him for Kiku's childhood too, because he can even voice shotas.

It's a little odd how people associate Koyasu so strongly with Dio when he's like the most iconic male VA ever with his career length and distinct voice

youtu.be/HfArnqzn6AE

This is a pretty good contender though.

It's true that he's voiced many characters, but, people tend to pay more attention to newer and more popular shows. Still, his Dio is great, so it doesn't make me feel like I'm shitting on his career.

The only reason I don't ever want a remake of this is that there is no one else who can voice Oscar-sama.

His voice in the arcade game was better.

Asta's VA of course.

Hearing him yell SHINING FINGAH never gets old. His Gundam roles were great and pretty distinct despite his easy to recognize voice.

He's pretty perfect for Kuzan as well though.

Most people are newfags and casuals that only know VAs' most popular or recent roles. Dio isn't even the best villain Koyasu has voiced.

DIO's VA's Yukidoh role was really great.

We can all agree that Ikeda shuuichi was born to voice both Char and Quattro Bajeena.

I loved Joseph being casted by Sugita.

Koyasu has so many bit parts and supporting character roles that it's almost like a dilution effect. He's the Christopher Walken of anime.