Tommy Robinson has been removed from Speakers Corner in Hyde Park by uniformed Police Officers

Tommy Robinson has been removed from Speakers Corner in Hyde Park by uniformed Police Officers.

youtube.com/watch?v=ybauuaAj0fI

Attached: BREAKING TOMMY ROBINSON REMOVED FROM SPEAKERS CORNER HYDE PARK YouTube.png (638x359, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X6liK7-3DGk
youtu.be/OkdRvSkl_IM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Uk police shenanigans are even getting a bad reputation among the left here now. UK government overreach will be the story of 2018.

You can't speak nazi in islamic gommunism cuntry

Attached: 743.png (500x500, 14K)

Uninformed*
Proof read before you post buddy.

Tommy robinson is pretty cute

How terrible he should have been allowed to spew his Jewish propaganda

Attached: tommy-shekels.png (831x465, 485K)

Attached: 4723568247.jpg (924x924, 104K)

What does he say that is Jewish propaganda?

"When the EDL first started, I was an entry-level nationalist. I started frequenting the EDL website forum and was then invited to write articles for the site (I guess one of the higher-ups liked my forum posts). Over the next few months I began to really research what was going on; namely the Rothschild involvement.

I noticed that the EDL emblem had the words “In this sign you will conquer”, and with its half black, half white background seemed to sow the idea of ‘division’ in the mind of its adherents. By this point I knew that whilst Muslims were a threat to the demographic future of my country, the real criminals were the Rothschilds. I didn’t at this point suspect that the ‘big Jews’ were controlling the likes of the EDL, but after what happened next, I did…

I decided to make a post on the EDL forum detailing the history and influence of the Rothschild family, Zionism, and their targetting of Middle-Eastern Islamic nations. Within an hour my post had been removed and I’d been given a lifetime ban. No explanation; me, a longtime poster who’d written articles for the website’s front-page. I knew at that moment what the EDL’s true agenda was, and who controlled it."

youtu.be/X6liK7-3DGk

youtu.be/OkdRvSkl_IM

Both spellings are acceptable for these clowns.

Attached: uk-police.jpg (636x382, 64K)

fuck off i dont care if he's jewish he has the right to speak

So what is the agenda behind fighting Islamic fundamentalism and the assaults on liberty and freedom of speech, and how does it benefit the Rothschilds?

Shill

Nick > Timmy Rubenstein

Attached: 1497444496938.jpg (901x1200, 163K)

Based. Where is this Griffin right now?

Hitler would be proud of how the UK is operating right now !!

Attached: manchester-1495554994.jpg (480x240, 21K)

I thought Islamic preachers, always talk at speakers corners? Calling for jihad and sharia

Kike shill kys

Attached: Kojima-sama.jpg (976x549, 70K)

and that's a good thing

Divide and Conquer shill

He built up the BNP to relative success and was elected to the EU parliament but lost his seat then went bankrupt. The British media went after him hard obviously and an appearance on Question Time in particular where he took a pounding idn't do him any favours.

Oh, it's you again. kys

Hahaha. Tommy Robinson is an absolute cunt. Watching him lose his shit has made my day. Thanks OP.

Sounds better than selling your soul

I legit hope you die you mong

>arrested for defending freedom of speech
wew

OK so it would make some sense for them to take the heat of themselves but causing political instability might not do them much good either? Worst case scenario over the coming decades is full economic collapse, revolution and war, and all the communists and far-left Marxists that are being cultivated would see the bankers and the Rothschilds strung up if they had their way.

Shouldn't you be prepping the bull right now, Jeremy?

I may forfeit racing this Sunday and shoot some video. London is a shit hole though.....Hmm. South coast fag living in the green downs

>Boohoo. Muh Tommy Robinson was asked for his details by a few coppers.

Get a life

And stopped from giving a speech at fucking speaker's corner.
Uncle Mo's waiting to get his cock sucked by the way, get a move on.

>Stopped from giving a speech he could just do on Youtube
>Crying his eyes out on a video

Why do alt-righters come across as so weak? Genuine question. I think it's the reason the general public never properly take to it. Generally just a bunch a whining pussies.

Remember: It's coming.

Attached: 1495052487854.jpg (3072x2048, 980K)

Amen.These faggots that always bring up the Jews and take sides with the wrong people the wrong ideas because of.... THE JEWS. They are as fucked up as anyone I hate them as much as I hate a fucking raghead, antifa, the progressive left.

Ok pal. Anything of the sort will quickly be quite easily smashed. Right wingers these days are far too weak and will naturally die out. They can't even handle a few antifa protestors ffs. kek.

They say there are not enough police to keep track of ISIS sympathisers in the UK, and yet there is always enough police to follow this guy about...

Attached: nazicaravan.png (1024x1519, 2.74M)

Did he give a fake name to the Police? They asked him for a name and he said Paul Harris.

No, that's his real name.

Tommy Robinson is his "stage" name.

>Why do alt-righters
What are you?

Britanistan

Attached: 072398479287349823.jpg (2000x1184, 498K)

I thought his name was Stephen lennon?

tl;dr?

The UK is already fragmented culturally, the Gov knows this; if they allow Tommy and speakers like him to speak ill of Islam and muslims, the country will tear itself apart. As Tommy said the Gov is scared, I think this is partly true, they're not scared of muslims they're scared of a potential civil war.

They must know that Hate speech laws are absolute bollocks but what else can the UK Gov do to stop civil war? In reality they can deport people who follow Islam or people from different cultures.

But yeah youre right 30,000 ISIS sympathisers and they're always crawling up his arse.

Anyway that's enough seriousness back to the keks and giggles..

Attached: OPChalice.jpg (656x580, 66K)

Sorry I meant they cant deport people of different faiths...

Most people believe you find good and bad people in every religion why stop with Islam if you are deporting people? Deport paedo catholic priests too etc...

You know that was a Sikh man that was offering free rides after the bombing?

But the media couldn't resist spinning it as a muslim man.

They do...

Really says something doesn't it.

The rate of incidence of paedophilia among Catholic Priests is half that of the general population.

If you say that most people in the UK don't believe in God, then it also stands that you are roughly twice as likely to be the victim of sexual abuse by an atheist than you are of a Catholic Priest.

Attached: robocop.png (1000x1413, 648K)

Called it, they will arrest him before Sunday so that he's not able to give his speech

Which is kind of mind boggling considering he is a zionist.
youtu.be/X6liK7-3DGk
Crazy shit.

Attached: PAKI.jpg (629x988, 61K)

Relevant Bread >>>>>>>

I always wanted to visit England when I was younger but thanks to people like you I wouldn't step foot in that shit hole if you paid me.

You ruined a country a lot of people used to have respect for. Get fucked

Attached: 1513136733498.png (745x526, 693K)

OI GUV, DO YOU 'AVE A SPEAKING LOICENSE?

*sound of screaming little girls and nail bombs in the background*

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

how can they do that? isnt it under special protection by an act of parliament?

The real story is the police are apparently tracking him 24/7

bin those deadly assault speakers