Britain Support Thread! Fuck Russia!

If you're anything like me, you've been seriously disappointed by the response to recent events by the Russian-cocksucking faggots here.

This thread is for normal people, who love the UK, and recognize Russia is the true enemy. The British are primarily responsible for the creation of the United States. True patriots haven't forgotten where we come from!

God Bless America, God Save The Queen!

Attached: 998391EA-6B1D-4101-B33C-63CA584B5C12_w1023_r1_s.jpg (1023x575, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TEjP66tWL0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, goyim. Russia is the true enemy. Don't worry about your daughters fucking Mudhamed, you're not a raysis, are you?

Don't forget to put sage into the options field.

What the fuck did you just say to me you little bitch?

This. OP is a fucking jew cuck and a mutt.

Don't forget what we did to the Soviet Union, faggot.

sage. nice bait thread

I'm American. If you want to obsess over fucking Jews, that's your problem. Delusional piece of shit.

Where are the Amerimutts and 56% faces ITT? Isn't this a Brit thing?

Some spies probably get caught and die under the radar, how is this case anything unusual especially if you consider that he has been internationally exposed by the media? There's not even any evidence that they did it.

So what now? Should the world start nuclear war just because some spied almost got murdered? This whole case shouldn't have been so widely exposed and handled as a public matter in the first place, if the secret services wanted to they could've gone and assassinated some russians spies as well if they've done it they'd get the message all the rest is unnecessary

>normal people
Waky-waky, son, this is Sup Forums.

Attached: praise_kek_nigga.jpg (700x593, 60K)

Attached: 1519573711037.webm (362x640, 990K)

If you want to support the British people then you will oppose their government.

Just flatten England, put them out of their misery.

Attached: 1500291195339.webm (640x480, 1.96M)

Fuck you!

Attached: pepe_tupolev.jpg (1100x732, 146K)

youtube.com/watch?v=TEjP66tWL0s
>Tfw you and 70% of Finns get to relax in nuclear shelters while radioactive beams of justice peel the skin off of every Russian and Brit, the two nationalities that declared war on your beautiful country

Attached: 1520809660859.png (446x443, 112K)

If you're not against the Jews then you aren't even part of the game.

Attached: Royal Navy Gunner Craig Hewitt and his hairdresser boyfriend Josh Brook.jpg (800x533, 122K)

Russians just carried out a chemical attack on YOUR soil. What's wrong with you? Sure, we can play the "but show me evidence!" game, but POL is so fucked with conspiracy bullshit it wouldn't make any difference anyhow.

I'll trust British and American intelligence over proven Russian liars any day. And no, I'm not suggesting WWIII. What I am suggesting, is fighting the Russian narrative and the bullshit games they're playing.

God save the queen! Hail Britannia! Special relationship. All that good stuff. United by history and language. Fuck Russia. The British are our brothers and anyone who doesn't see that is blinded by memes and petty spite.

so let me guess, the jew cucks from the uk will act all tough, but eastern europe will have to fight

oh geez, thanx

You do know these liberal thinking police officers are volunteered into doing the carnival! Not all police do this shit or tolerate it.

If you want to fight Russia, fight them yourself Shlomo.

>being this much of a cuckboi

Attached: 1503459652233.jpg (942x1071, 541K)

British soldier here, gagging to get some sweet 5.56 into these fuckers

Fuck off. I'm a Brit and even I fucking hate the shithole that is the UK and the morons that inhabit it who either support its destruction or are apathetic to it. I don't have to side with Russia to continue hating the UK.

Why are you such a submissive faggot? You are the problem!

If you said that to me irl I'd fucking spank your ass and look longingly into your big blue eyes and kiss you passionately in front of your wife and mother.

You’re probably a chav

I agree with this.

Not at all.

Dis! The West always has a reliable evidence. There's no need to show it.
WEST! WEST! WEST!
Ebil Russia is an aggressor! Everyone knows it!
USA! USA! UK! UK!

Attached: ICame.jpg (900x600, 68K)

Where is your flag then. Cuck

>mfw

Attached: 533502132926545920_n.jpg (640x640, 68K)

Why would we support a shithole caliphate? We need to deport your ass achmed.

Attached: 1520128767528.jpg (713x713, 85K)

Keep telling yourself that

Thanks for the remainder, mate.

Attached: MP150096002.jpg (3600x2400, 1.22M)

>I'm a Brit
>memeflag

Attached: 1492373620249.jpg (625x625, 55K)

Nobody gives a fuck anymore. That card has already been used way too many times. KGB Putin is responsible, and you're fucking retarded if you yourself believe anything else.

lol putin’s govt is sucking thick muslim cock all the time
we have open borders with central asia (rn the immigragration rates decreased a little but that’s bc these retards keep fucking the economy up) and we fund muslim regions of the country better than russian. specifically chechen apes are allowed to do literally whatever. putin thinks the West is the real enemy and the media pushes this agenda

>betray country
>get poisoned

kek

Attached: 1-113.jpg (1320x904, 240K)

Dude, are you really this thirsty for (you)s? Just post a pic of some random roastie on /soc/ if you want them so badly

Your tactics truly are pathetic. Also, it was not a chemical attack, since, even if it were the Russians (which I think we have decided it wasn't), they were merely taking out the trash. No bystander casualties. Compare this with the diversity killings (or would you guys prefer we call them diversity benefits?).

What..?

Holy shit an honest Russian. You guys are rarer than Charizards around here.

I hate both places equally. Would rather visit Russia.

>British soldier
>gagging
You all faggots over there, eh chap?

Attached: bongs.jpg (500x374, 22K)

He is typical self-hating liberal from 2ch.hk
There are many of them here.

Attached: 1512370437073.png (535x490, 15K)

You're a submissive, retarded, faggot pawn, who is being manipulated by people in a frozen shithole who you've never met.

Now go take a look in the mirror and understand that everything I just said is 100% true gay boy.

I called you a racist. Racist. Fucking snowflakes...baka.

Attached: 6e9e.jpg (225x225, 15K)

I don't know how people can be so delusional as to think that Russia is an ally of the west. Putin is basically a totalitarian dictator at this point. The Russians do not have our best interests at heart.

Have you guys noticed how crazily pro russian this place has become? Remember the backlash against the Russians when the airplane was shot down or when they invaded Crimea.

Their propaganda machine has been working overtime these past few years and you guys have been eating it up and you don't even know it.

300 confirmed kills. Soon to be 301.

>. Putin is basically a totalitarian dictator

Attached: 15046426797110.jpg (195x258, 5K)

>yasss goyim
>YAASSSS QUEEN
go fuck yourself.

fuck yourself.

Attached: 1503459437753.jpg (720x768, 89K)

>Implying we can't hate both.

Thank you, Putin hates America and wants nothing more than to turn it into a submissive lapdog, Trump winning was his first victory.

Actually it is you who does not give a fuck. But most people already know that they can not blindly believe govt claims.
Only retards like you still did not learn how to use their own brain. Nigga Powell laughs his ass off while reading comments of people like you.

Attached: Colin_Powell_official_Secretary_of_State_photo.jpg (800x1000, 156K)

Moar fucking dead scums

Attached: soviet_computer_guy_by_kgb_101-d6304xe-1024x755.jpg (1024x755, 127K)

And your being manipulated by Jews. Checkmate faggot.

This may be a new concept to Americans but travel to other countries is possible.

Attached: pass.png (402x544, 413K)

They're literally fucking retarded. They STILL do not understand that the Russians are butthurt about the Cold War and want "revenge".

Shill harder. Theresa may should resign.

putin shills

because alt-righters have become nothing but Putin shills. This is what being a paranoid conspiracy theorist gets you.

Attached: Gt+burgerland+of+the+bald+eagle+_bf5289efed84356c9d5b767f535df262.jpg (283x352, 40K)

>this

Attached: 1505769552941.jpg (900x1200, 203K)

He's been in power for almost two decades and done some of the shadiest stuff a world leader can get away with.

Keep believing that the Russian are your ally. You're fucking delusional m8. Putin is laughing at how gullible idiots like you are.

Russians > Jews
This is Sup Forums after all Ahmed.

Pic related: absolute state of UK military-industrial complex. They can't tell nerve gas from ass gas.

Attached: IMG_0132.jpg (1838x1570, 520K)

Assassinates Expat with your own nerve agent

Bongs are so stupid its clearly a false flag

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x239, 228K)

Now Google the picture of Putin doing the same fucking thing, you unbelievably stupid pile of a trash. Bitching about Jews while Russians are manipulating the fuck out of you. Hahaha.

Dude whatever the hell is going on it involves the US, UK and Russian governments' objectives which as far as I can discern either have absolutely nothing to do with their any actual American, British or Russian peoples' best interests - or if they have do even remotely, it's being incredibly well and inexplicably disguised from us all.

As far as I'm concerned the world is largely moved by collections of cartels all fighting over who has the biggest claim to vassals, resources and tax cattle and it's in our interest to see those people collectively as our enemy as opposed to lining up to be toy soldiers in their disputes.

With love to both the Americans and Russians.

Now I know why you are so weak. 'You guys are rarer than Charizards'? LOOOOOOOLLL
How long are your payots, little boy? Is this your first assignment?

I'm glad there's actually a sane American on this board.

>everyone that disagrees with me is a Putin shill

>Muslim bombs, Muslim sexual assaults on children. Not all Muslims.
>Russian spy attacked by who knows who. Kill Russia.

You don't see narrative here?

Remember goy, she did it first.

Attached: IMG_0081.jpg (900x1200, 103K)

Retard, the U.K. is literally the most cucked nation on Earth and you expect us to take anything you say seriously? You faggots took "1984" a bit too seriously.
>m8
And I'm not your "brah" either.

Attached: gameboy.jpg (640x632, 59K)

I can't wait to see the beady eyed anglos smug, snaggletoothed grin get permanently wiped off their face by STRONK SLÄVIC WARRIOR

What type of helmet is that in the pic, on the boy in blue?

Also fuck Russia

Attached: brit.jpg (436x330, 49K)

oOoOoO!! look at this boring photo that literally every politician takes when they visit Israel!

Again, this is what being a conspiracy theorist does to you. It just makes you a retarded formless fifth column

Attached: nf_2052_43454.jpg (800x450, 42K)

I would support my government lying to kill Saddam all over again!

Now fuck off you subhuman Slavic trash. You're going to get yours.

This boils down to Brit-cucks/Jews/Ahmeds realizing America wont fight their war for them.

"B-but B-but, big bad Putin! It was the Russians! Plz America, heeeelp us!"

You brits talk hard, but you cant fight hard can ya?

>le cuck xD
Okay kiddo. Come back when you finish school.

>doesn't understand hypocrisy
I'm not the one who needs to find a boogeyman under my bed in order to deflect from the true enemies...

Attached: publicenemies.jpg (432x559, 373K)

May was supposed to drop some security measures at 1900, any word yet?

>shills putin
>isnt putin shill
are you retarded? If someone goes full "putin dindu nuffin!" then they are literally a putin shill.

This, why is May trying to take in Putin?

In the last few years Russia has:

>invaded Georgia
>annexed a chunk of Ukraine
>shot down a passenger jet
>delivered a giant fuck you to the US and jumped into Syria

And nobody has done anything about it.

T.”patriot” who wants more Brother wars in the name of his master, israel.
By all means fight for our neighbours, the lost tribe who have protected jews & killed their Fellow Europeans for the synagogue of satan the last 500 years.
See what happens to you in the next life.

Attached: 9BC6B4F6-0DCC-47DC-9B3A-D926551D33BD.png (1052x1137, 287K)

I too have fantasies.

I hope Putin would help Kimmy get his rocket toy capable of reaching the US of A

Attached: bad guy.jpg (360x360, 30K)

Gott strafe England.
t. Anglo-Saxon with German and Irish blood

Attached: arrestdevelop.jpg (276x183, 9K)

Go boomerpost somewhere else you asthmatic fuck

Well the Turks did shoot down that Russian jet.

Looks more like a helmet liner but it goes nicely with the teddy bear shirt, skull necklace and assault rifle ak-47

Putin shills just deflect by talking about Jews and Muslims, the weak have already been lost to the Russian propaganda machine

The difference is muhammed is literally on your doorstep, you have an entire sea holding Russia off.

“I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.. yada yada”