You fucker lied to me

You fucker lied to me
You told me if I voted Trump and he won degeneracy would end, but the number of libtards has not only increased but has gotten louder as well, we didn't have this many libtard issued when fucking Bush and Obama where in the House.

Attached: You_Were_The_Chosen_One.jpg (800x450, 33K)

A cornered fox can be more dangerous than a jackal

>whiny bitch
That's how I know you're a liberal kike shill

get used to it bitch

>it would end
Said no one ever

>the number of libtards has not only increased but has gotten louder as well
Bitch what did you expect, I'd be more worried if Trump didn't get backlash because the fucking scum of the earth getting pissed clearly means Trump is at least doing something right.

nativists contribute nothing to America, it is the motivated new immigrants (Jews, Asians, Hispanics), freedom fighters (Blacks), and the modest OLD settlers (German, Irish, Italian, French, British) who make/made the USA exceptional.

NOT the rotting entitled wasps or old stock americans

nativists are just self-absorbed, ancestor-worshipping, gun-addicted, flag-worshipping, feeble-minded, selfish, and impotent. they couldn't make a country great even if you told them how.

NATIVISM IS DEGENERACY
NATIVISM IS DEGENERACY
NATIVISM IS DEGENERACY

boomers
senpai
woke
based

that's not true at all. Sup Forums said Trump might slow things down for a few years.

You’re gonna have to back that up, faggot.

>not only increased but has gotten louder as well
It didn't increase though, you're just becoming awake and more aware of them.

Teabaggers weren't a problem until Obama got in. Deal with it.

Attached: 1498616384362.png (360x361, 70K)

If only it was bait and not the mainstream narrative.

nativists are lazy, that's why jobs are outsourced
nativists are boring, that's why no one finds them interesting
nativists are violent, that's why no one wants to include them in anything...
nativists are stupid, they can't stay in school long enough to learn about the beauty of other cultures
nativists are afraid, they can't live with a world in which their "traditions" don't include elements of oppression and discrimination
nativists are overpaid, that's why cheaper, harder working immigrants are more valuable
nativists are unjustly entitled, that's why they think they are some "aristrocracy" above others

Are you in favor of law and order, or would you prefer chaos?

Thanks for propagating the mainstream garbage you spic fuck.

Trump getting elected was your chance to end it. You're not getting something for nothing. Go out an counter it or continue to sit on your fat ass at let it run over you.

And we're here to stay, you nazi wanna-be faggot.

Attached: 1521049661397.png (500x593, 169K)

all U.S. politics is a lie and a controlled farce. why do you think Hillary ain't in jail? If you think Trump wasn't also hand picked to be the 'outsider' which allowed a unprecedented level of public anger to vent out by 'winning' than you're an idiot. the same ol march for their corporate masters that has always taken place with congress will continue. dems and repubs pretend to be at each other throats yet file in and march in lock step rank and file whenever it's something to benefit them or their corporate overlords

there are less libs than you think, remember that the squeeky wheel gets the grease. try forming a counter offensive

Turns out cancer is harder to root out than thought.
Who would have guessed?