How did leluch know mao was in the church and why didnt he use his geass on mao earlier?

how did leluch know mao was in the church and why didnt he use his geass on mao earlier?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0jpOBd949O4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because it was Sunday.

lol at the beggining he was all like where the f*** is mao or nunnaly then he dips and goes straight to the church? how did he know

Always figured he said it off screen or something, first he wanted Lelouch to find the bomb, after he found it he revealed his location for their final duel

Why didn't Mao tell everyone Lelouch was Zero?

He survived, the easiest way to fuck Lelouch over would have been by revealing who he was

The most logical thing to do after admitting he fucked your waifu C2

Nunnally's way more important to Lelouch than his persona

why did it take leluch till the second death of mao to use his geass on him, and how and why did he make him mute?

Shades
Suzaku punched his shades outta him

Mao is better as a girl.

he gave lelouch some type of hint if i remember correctly but very vague or it was c.c.

mao knew about his geass already

i coulda sworn his shades fell off before, oh weell

my next quesion is a clarification one, suzaku killed his dad, the japanese prime minister because he was going to wage war (resist) britiannia, then later on in his life he becomes a knight for britannia lmao is he fucked? i thought he felt guilty or is he THAT principled that he hates japan cuz of his dad

Stop typing like a retard.

He doesn't hate Nipon, he just hates meaningless bloodshed, if his father kept fighting he would only keep throwing lives away, so by killing him Suzaku forced Japan to surrender
He joints the Britannian army to try to change Britannia from the inside as opposed to fight in the resistance and only add to the bloodshed, especially since the resistance were basically full blown terrorists

Mao read minds, he knew full well that revealing who he was would have ruined Lelouch which would have resulted in him being imprisoned/killed never being able to see his sister ever again.

Same as killing her if you ask me, plus he knew beating Britania was what he wanted the most.

he is fucked and the fight against the knight of one proved it

mao didnt care about doing qny of that though he was just a slave to pizzabutt, and his geass

It's like you never concocted a plot of vegeance before, where's the fun in simply telling some cops (with no proof, plus it's the word of a chinese against a britannian civilian) when you could murder his sister right in front of him with his own hands and see the reaction firsthand?

>never being able to see his sister ever again. Same as killing her if you ask me

Well it's not, in R2 Lelouch left Japan just so that he wouldn't get in the way of Nunnally's rule

Also Mao could have easily sent a letter to the Government that could have arrived the next day in case he failed.

mao isnt smart he just has a great geass

stfu faggit
>change it from the inside
ok there bud, hes a fucking cuck and became slave to another war mongerer but i understand what he did as he kid he was dumb but as an adult makes no fucking sense. you're a nobody trying to change the kingdom, that princess peach met you by accident lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=0jpOBd949O4

The government would have valued his info given how desperate they were and at least it would have pushed Lelouch into a list of possible culprits.

Furthermore the government could have pulled an L on Lelouch and they could have put him under 24/7 surveillance without him knowing or simply kidnap him and show how Zero would have stopped showing up.

He did become the 7th most powerful knight in the entire kingdom, so there

The Ashford family was protecting him, he would've catch up on them
And if they indeed kidnapped him, easier said than done by the way, then C.C. would just cover up for him again with the Zero suit

Or maybe this is a plothole and the writers wanted to show Lelouch looking cool using his own geass on himself and using the geass of Mao in two episodes rather than one.

plotholes exist where attention span ceased concerning code geass

Trying to come up with entirely different scenarios is not spotting plot holes

Don't worry user

Code Geass won't stop being good if there were a few slips along the road :)

He did it to test his limit.

>implying

one slip and the whole thing becomes a huge asspull