Every fucking time, why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carmilla?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All vampires are homos. Get used to it.

Males sucking

Should be obvious

Blame Anne Rice, she made vampires gay.

Did Anne Rice ever do anything that was actually beneficial to vampire lore?

I literally remember nothing from this series other than their stupid hats and that smug purple-haired chick.

It's only homolust because you're gay and interpreting it like that

Everything vampire-related is sexual. When there's male characters involved it's always either homo or otome.

New chapter never.

I bet you think she was walked home gently.

No chapter this month. Wait a week or two and it'll come out.

Oh, I was waiting like a retard.
>no OnS
>no Mai Ball
The wait is killing me.

Start reading more manga. The more you read, the less you wait.

It's more that these are on front row for me right now.

I prefer waiting until there's more chapters accumulated, so I can get back into the story before the material runs out again.

Vampires started out as coded gays

But they had super sexy female dominating powers.
... shit, just like gays.

Gay as fuck.

It's fine, he's wearing a glove.

Buttsex is still gay even if you use a condom.

Correction: Vampires started out as lesbians. Bram Stoker got the inspiration for Dracula from reading Carmilla by Sheridan Le Fanu.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carmilla?wprov=sfla1

This show had potential but they did everything wrong, The MC was so fucking pathetic and your generic faggot who is somehow the strongest out of nowhere.

Thats what I was referring to, I thought gay could be applied to both genders like homosexual

>the strongest

Sucking Blood is like sucking dick

So when a vampire attacks a woman he has a futa fetish?

>.png
>1.22 mb
>that quality
Why?

>Why?
Mobilefags.

Because I copied it off google to the clipboard instead of using the link like I should have. I apologize.

What's wrong with the MC?

Because most males are beta and couldn't handle the bat.

Gets gayer and gayer.

>Tumblr gif

Is Kureto dead yet?

No

Why's the quality so garbage? Did you get it from kissmanga or something?

>tsundere-chan

>It is one of those threads where male characters are gay because they talk to each other

>I WANT TO GET REVENGE ON THE VAMPIRES
>I DON'T NEED FRIENDS TO GET REVENGE ON THE VAMPIRES
>LET ME REVENGE ON THE VAMPIRES

I just said it was stuffed with homolust. Are you gonna pretend it's not?

With this amount of projection, the character should just find at least a semi-willing bat and be fucking done with it.

That's not even the worst thing about vampire anime/manga.

Why is it that in every shitty vampire story. Being a vampire is extremely superior to being human. It's supposed to be a curse goddamnit. Where are the disadvantages, Oh that's right they're all freaking gone.

Instead we have the meme " I don't want to be a vampire cause drinking blood makes me uncomfortable xD, even though I will live forever, have super strength/speed, and never become sick."

If I'm wrong please give me some recommendation of when it's done right.

Wod vampires took a bit from anne rice.

Find another hobby, normalfag.

Superstrenght is a curse because it alienates the vampire from his humanity and makes him less kind.

How does several hundred years of suicidal thoughts sound like, user?

not every time

Can't be worse than the 29 I've already had

That shouldn't be a problem unless you are pic related.
Well then just kill yourself, it's not like you're invincible.

Do you really think I never felt the same way? I was really willing to carry you, user. I was willing to actually, physically show you my blood to prove I was telling the truth. You just left.

Depends on your definition of "vampires" and "starting out".

Cause undead blood-suckers were a thing in many folk tales, long before any book was written about them, so I wouldn't say they started out as gay.

Series with non-gay vampires and a rivalry over the woman.

I got enough repressed vampirism already. I don't even bother editing my posts to make it less obvious, and have not been bothering in a while now.

Why would a vampire NOT fuck dudes?
It doesn't make any sense for them to not do that.

Maybe they simply ain't interested. It's like saying why would a japanese person not walk around with a camera and a funny hat.

Can someone actually answer this question? I want a good vampire animu/manga that's not complete shit.

For the second time in ten minutes, Bat please.

Anything with vampires is going to be lustful. man on girl, girl on man, man on man, girl on girl.

It's not. The only gay character if Ferid.

Besides Monogatari and Hellsing which you've probably seen several times already, Blood+ and Vampire Knight are the only ones that come to mind. Haven't seen Rosario+vampire, it may or may not be your thing.

Vampires have always been overpowered in some way, be it from sorcery, super strength or otherwise.
The downside is they sleep in their coffin and the key to killing them is finding it and driving a stake through their heart while they slumber.
That they're a bit more bullshit in anime is just logical.

Try Legend of Duo. I gave it 10/10 for the production values alone.

It's because of the self-loathing. It makes everything better. Batter. Also finally a thread where I don't have to watch what I say.

>needing a source
Have you been living under a rock?

Always trust the tripfag to say something autistic. Even while half the thread is thinking about tearing off user's neck.

>autistic
How is it even remotely?

Checking it out!
Thanks, maybe you guys aren't such fags after all.

No problem. I happen to be an expert on the subject.

Vampires are inherently erotic. If you want the dynamic to be hetero, your non-Vamp character should be opposite gender.

Depends on the reason, really. For example in the World of Darkness setting vampires are technically capable of sex but sucking blood feels ten times better, so only a handful of crazy ones bother outside of manipulating kine.

The non vamp is only going to be one for the first couple of minutes, though.

It just so happens that the person living above me hasn't given blood in 3 months.

>he doesn't like vampire homolust

Didn't expect the thread to lose substance this fast. Such is life, even for the dead inside.

You can't expect much from a thread full of fags.

I expected more from someone who spoke my language.

But who was the Owari no Seraph?

>not remembering the King of Salt

>Series about X with female cast
>Stuffed full of yurishit
Do you not see the double standard ?

Those gays will be fixed through the power of smug

Someone's been reading those shitty "How to pretend to be a vampire" wikihows

And someone's been reading on how to be a hard tsundere, so it evens out. If you're going to respond to every bit of attention by closing off and repeating the same lame joke over again, then I'm wasting my fucking time here.
You left without explanation telling me to go fuck myself. After taking a month of my life. You have no right to call anyone out on anything. The only effect you ever had on other people is you made the one person who cared about you want to die. Goodbye.

I've never spoken to you before. Hope you're okay, vampire-kun.

Pretty sure user wanted somethign beneficial.

And Vampire is only marginally more interesting than Werewolf.

Disappear.

It's about not being able to eat any human food. You as a vampire can ONLY process human blood and nothing else. That is the curse. You have eternal life, but you aren't interested in food or sex. Now that is suffering.

>but you aren't interested in food or sex
I thought those were called hobos.

>And Vampire is only marginally more interesting than Werewolf
Nah. Same shit, different package. Both are curses.