I have determined that by the aggregate score, Marcille is the best elf

I have determined that by the aggregate score, Marcille is the best elf.

This is correct.

I ran a similar poll with a sample size of 20,000 utilizing a phone bank staffed by indians to phone-survey people at random. The results were the same, Marci is best elf.

Why is she so cute?

Cutest necromancer, can't wait for the timeskip when she's succombed to the dark side and became a cute demon empress of evil.

Once Marcille become your waifu, you cannot have anyone else. Otherwise you are a cheating, two timer scum. Season waifu fags need not apply. Those who be wronged Marcille will be hanged.

>Laius becomes the new DM as the latest chapter foreshadowed
>Together they fill the dungeon with new horrible and tasty monsters

>Marcile goes crazy and becomes new Dungeon Master
>team has to fight/eat through her madness-labyrinth to save her

Your adoring fan is will always be the best elf. The grand champion of elves, you could say.

>Sorcerer is time-shifted Marcille
>This is the current arc

>implying

Oblivion crashes in Windows 10 but Dungeon Meshi doesn't.

Really? I haven't had any issues playing it in 10. It was Dishonored 2 that I had to wait like 2 months before it was playable.

Just caught up on this, too much drama lately. I want to see more cooking of monsters and cute reactions.

Farlyn reacting to being stabbed repeatedly was pretty cute, she shit-stomped the untrustworty guy and tore open her shirt.

How can she be best when she's so FLAT? SHE HAS NO ASS, SHE HAS NO TITS, THIS ELF HAS NO SQUISHY BITS!

Her ears look soft.

what is the best place to read all of Marcille's adventures? It seems like there are 5 doujins which are scattered in multiple languages and I can't find the standard doujin stories

All of the doujins are off-model as shit, don't bother.

You could say it's
Delicious flat chest in Dungeon

that sucks

We need to see Marcile in a swimsuit before we've made that determination, user.

There was a bath scene.

There is nothing magic about tits so she hides them under her cowl

No way fag

She got thicc ears tho

Surely we can trust her, right?
Right?

Around elves ...

Has /tg/ taught you nothing? Never trust a knife ear.

Look at how fat those sausage ears are! There is nothing elegant about them

Erufuda pleases old men for potatoes

But look how adorable she is!

>mfw people don't love Marcile

Look at this fucking HAMPLANET. Who let this lard ass into the thread?

Will Marcy get the human dick?

you can do that?!

enkou for mcdonalds employees!

This man's got it

Laius is 100% siscon so I doubt it

German

USAUSAUSA

Separated at birth?

>used to be a religious zealot who believes elves are only good for whetting your blade with their blood and throwing them onto pyres to watch them burn
>during my last crusade, in some neighbouring land, a peasant recommends reading a fable entitled 'Dungeon Meshi'
>go to a lorekeeper and he informs me that one of the main characters in this fable is an elf
>return to peasant, beat the shit out of him for recommending such sacrilegious reading material, and report him to the inquisition
>seek out all texts pertaining to 'Dungeon Meshi' so I can burn them
>find a few and use them as kindling for a campfire
>morbid curiosity gets the better of me and I save the last one to read before going to bed
>recite a few verses from The Holy Book to protect me from any evils contained within this text
>almost immediately, I'm sucked into this world and can't pry myself away from this ludicrous fable
>Laius is forthright and endearing, Senshi is a pragmatic and respectable fellow, and for a knife-eared profligate, Marci is quite cute
>Chilchac is kind of a dick though
>voraciously read through all current material, and feverishly await its continuation
>it disgusts me to say this, but I want to see more of Marci, as she is very cute and quite loyal to her friends- an admirable quality
>after several fortnights, I return to my order's keep
>try not to mention what I've read to my brothers for fear of persecution
>sitting at dinner table with my brothers, talking about pilgrimages and shit while waiting for the squires to bring us our meals
>they finally return with a sumptuous feast
>stupidly blurt out, "I BET MARCI WOULD LOVE THIS."
>"Who's Marci?"
>nervously laugh and make up some story about a wench at a tavern
>one of my brothers is eyeing me suspiciously
>hear my name used multiple times in hushed tones later that night

Guys, I think I fucked up. Stupid fucking fables of the orient. I knew they would lead to my damnation.

Why did they use the last manga chapter to write off all the side characters?

Marci the maid. You fucked up big time.

I might be alright as long as I keep my brothers away from any oriental fables. I'm pretty sure they're still unaware of their existence. Also, a lot of them don't even know how to read. Stupid self-righteous cunts.

>>Chilchac is kind of a dick though
>tfw Chilchac bears an uncomfortably accurate resemblance to me in appearance, age and demeanor
I hope he doesn't get shit on as the story continues.

What a waste of money. In other news, water is wet.

There's a high cost to science, user.

Is no one reading that one series with the fat elf who's addicted to french fries?

That shits great

>Is no one reading that one series with the fat elf who's addicted to french fries?

Of course we are.

Which are elf-core manga/anime?

So far I know:
>Dungeon Meshi
>Lodoss
>Fat Elf
>Goblin Slayer

>accurate resemblance to me in appearanc
Halflings, when will they learn

Those who hunt elves.

Alfheim arc of SAO :^)

When society begins placing shelves and countertops at reasonable heights for a change.

Also: Marcile confirmed at one point that she's died before in her dungeon-crawling days. How do you think she's died, and how many times has she had to suffer?

For me she's the best elf in the history of manga. I love her.

Best elf.

No.

you know she'd just pile them into the cone and let them gather to her fat disgusting elf mouth

>sitting on bed with cone filled to the brim with fries, head buried, silence only punctuated by muffled chewing

Wrong.

What manga is fat-elf from?

Are you stupid? Did you even try googling exactly those terms?

Is that a toof?

Well it seemed easier to just ask since I'm on a manga board, seemed more civil this way.

Fuck, that got me hard.

You thought wrong fuckass. We don't take kindly to people asking shit they could easily google.

>almost died to a slime
>let herself be bred by uggo fishmen
>vaginal prolapse
And worst of all
>gave the beta cuck pity sex
This is *the* worst elf in existence. The only passable scene was the slime sex.

Okay but where's the best place to watch dubbed animes?

Sorry user, asking questions as well as giving answers is against the rules
So if someone posts an image that's not properly named and doesn't return any results when searched and you foolishly ask what its from then you can be banned
This is how you preserve culture

Your methodology is flawed then.

Up your own asshole.

Is that .com or .org? Also are there any manga translators that put the panels in the correct order instead of all backwards? Thanks in advance!

I apologise for these nu-Sup Forums faggots who instead of just using one reply to tell you the name of the manganese start pointless discussions and drive us ever closer to the bump limit.

The manga is Elf-San wa yaserarenai, by synecdoche (formerly methonium)

But Aristotle said that bonds within communities are forged by reciprocity in dialog, specifically in questions and answers. In fact he would encourage students to ask questions even if they knew the answer sometimes or could look it up later in order to allow bonds to form and strengthen within groups.

>What manga is fat-elf from?
In google brings up the manga name, even in incognito no-cookie mode for firefox, unaffected by previous search history so it's as objective a find as you can get.

i hope you all know about the fact that Pirotess a SHIT

>Lafiel
The plebs on Sup Forums never post her in elf threads, nice to see someone else loves the genetically superior waifu.

Oh thank you kind user.

Not an elf, just some shit alien.

Kabru will dick her down.

Abhs are space-elves, user. Sexy blue-haired space-elves who are just better than you or I but it's cool because they're chill overlords.

I don't have a thumbs up reaction image from said manga anymore because my phone was bricked, so this must suffice. Enjoy reading.

You mean Kuro

And yet you kept on reading, you hypocritical meat-slave; I hope one day your sour dicklet shrivels back to the place where it and your shit-taste came from, gayanon!

The only thing I've learned from /tg/ is how to tolerate /d/

Come back with someone sinus-fuckable.

Why are the elves always girls? Why no elf hero?

>sinus-fuckable

I thought zelda was a boy?