I got this email early this morning

I got this email early this morning.
i'm a physics major at an uber liberal school and this shit is getting to be too much for me.

Attached: bull.png (787x493, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
thefire.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are there any SJWs here that could give an example of a "social topic in physics"? I'm genuinely intrigued by this.

The density of Niggers causes them to not be able to swim

Dark matter matters

>cultural appropriation in science
what? Is it patent disputes like Meucci/Bell or is it some wewuz level shit?

kek

Right wing science squads when? We could probably accomplish more with a few old textbooks and weaponized autism than the whole neo-Marxist academic establishment in its current state

The fact that it is a 400/500 level course and not a 100 level course triggers the fuck out of me. I get schools like to have meme courses, but at least keep it in the trash tier level

Wtf is cultural appropriation in science?

gravity is racist towards land whales.

Sounds like some jack off course to pad GPAs with.

This desu

Lmao, I was called a racist for pointing this out to my freinds at UNI

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

>cultural appropriation in science
WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN ?!

POC studying science bc it was founded/created by white men.

Reminder that this isnt "liberal" this is cultural marxism.

either way, I would get together with other students and teachers and speak out against this shit. If anyone tries to threaten you from speaking out, contact FIRE
thefire.org/

Attached: Logo_R-W_Featured.jpg (754x361, 44K)

This, it's cult indoctrination

Are people getting grades for this? Would you automatically fail if your personal views were seen as more “right-leaning”? If so, it’s not really a class or a learning experience more like a circle jerk of people with similar ideas and a waste of time and money

dc/dp, or the rate of change in the amount of fried chicken eaten with respect to skin pigmentation?

POC discoveries being attributed to the whites or some other bullshit

they wouldn't fail you just for having ideas that differ form what the class is teaching, but when they tell you that "you need to back up your criticisms good reason and evidence", it's very easy for them to fail you because your reason and evidence is something that the prof personally disagrees with.

Dark matters*