One Piece

Geez, why does Luffy get to defeat TWO yonkou commander?

Last thread went down the drain, this one will start like that.

Maybe so but it made me feel alive again.

>m-my fukken kewl bada$$ is ruined!! REEEEEE HACK!!!!! WHEN'S WANO I WANT KAIDO!!!!!! I miss Bleach...

Were posting the best locales in Manga. Naruto and Bleach need not apply.

>One piece have a shit writing
In other news, water is wet

The assistans are the ones who draw the backgrounds, right?

One Piece? More like SET PIECE.

Thread is off to a great start

Oda draws the backgrounds, he said it in one of his interviews

It would look a lot better with a blank background so you could fully appreciate the palace's beauty.

urouge pls

Sometimes. This isn't a background though, this is something that needed to be designed and drawn by Oda.

Serious question,what else can katakuri show ?It feels as if his moveset is kinda limited.And awakening so far doesn't do much,i hope we get to see more than just affecting the enviroment

Kubo please

who the fuck is this? i don't give a fuck what happened in the void century, tell me who the fuck this guy is.

O

O

ALL the backgrounds?
Doubtful, what are the assistanta for?

I wonder if we'll get a flashback to when Noah was in full use. It's big enough to house a country's population, it probably looks wonderful inside.

Most likely some guy from Wano and/or a member of Roger's crew.

can only be yorki or whatever his name was

Shiki

an older, wiser Raditz

This space shit is considered local

My guess it's Oden, later deceased.

MY

no retard that is a recent picture. "from the decks of the new world"

whoever that guy is, he is still alive and relevant

O
da, where's my friend Zoro?

How can other artists even compete?

Fine. I don't really remember all the cover stories

Looks like Shiki with shorter hair.

>I don't really remember all the cover stories
kys

It will be in use by the end of the manga. It's directly tied to the endgame.

Oda, where's /ourguy/?

epic thread

people saying shiki are more retarded than the people saying oden

>epic thread
until you fucking posted you fucking faggot

Odafags BTFO

epic post

Are we in Wano yet?

So how many people here ACTUALLY read One Piece?

Now that we know more about the story, I think that might be Lord Oden. They say he's dead but he might not be. It's definitely someone from Wano Kuni.

I have been thinking in and out about what could have happened in the Void Century and I can't think of anything that would surpise me.

So 800 years ago the 20 kings that formed the world government did "something horrible" to the old kingdom.

Now what shocking reveal could Oda pull out?
Is there anything they could have done, that did not already happen in real life?
eg: murder / rape / torture / enslave XXXX amount of people. put them into concentration camps, idk

Fuck off.

Which version do you prefer?

Marijois was made out of their blood.

They were turned into fruits and when they are eaten they get reincarnated to be eaten again. Dying an endless number of painful deaths.

First is trash. I would like the 2nds colors with the 3rd's water and lighting effects.

No, only some of them, majority of time the backgrounds are made by assistants

3rd because it's awe inspiring. They could've used some red though.

Wow where did you find the 3rd panel. Is it fan-made? It looks amazing

This.

I googled "Ryugu palace".

Oda draws all motion in the background, he also said.

He should stop doing that.

When will Urouge take care of Smoothie?

3rd cause it looks older

why is this thread so dead compared to the last one?not that i'm complaining

I wonder what's next for this absolute madmonk.

Shitposters went to sleep

Wano will probably be an even bigger clusterfuck than this arc and drag on so long I might actuallly kill myself.

>and drag on so long I might actuallly kill myself.
good, looking forward to it

I have a feeling he'll be showing up at Wano. He ran into Kaidou after all. Perhaps he takes enough of an interest to follow them back to Wano? I don't know but with all the Supernovas already gathering there I have a feeling some more Supernovas might be added to the mix. So far we have Luffy, Law, Zoro, Kidd, Drake, Apoo, Hawkins and Killer. If Urouge shows up that makes 9 out of 11 Supernovas. If only Bege and Bonney showed up it would complete them.

I always expected the Supernovas to all team up. They are the next generation. For them to team up to get rid of the old guard makes sense to me, especially this being a Japanese series.

Yeah I feel before the Supernovas start trying to seriously compete against each other, the old guard needs to go. Right now even if they take each other out, unless they get rid of the old guard they can't progress anyways. So why not team up and take them out first. Then start the actual rivalries.

Pretty good chance it will be longer than Dressrosa.

This is why you are shit writers

You actually sound like Narutards

Long=/= drag out

That's literally what Oda is doing though. The Worst Generation is currently kicking the asses of the old one. It's exactly what Blackbeard told Garp and Sengoku. And for now, the Worst Generation seems to be ready to even team up together to take them out.

That's also why it's called the Yonko saga.

What's wrong with what they said? And stop samefaggin'

Wano's got so much crap stuffed into it that it's easily going to be Dressrosa-length.

- Isolated locals who are known the be the best swordsmen in the world

- General infodumps relating to Wano and Zou and how they relate to each other

- The Beast Pirates are probably going to be as big as the Big Mom pirates,named character wise

- Probably half of the Supernova's are showing up, possibly all of them

- Half of the Strawhats are on the island, so playing catch-up with them is vital. There's room for the other half of the Straw Hats to grow here as well, from Jimbe and Carrot being fishmen and minks on Wano respectively to Luffy's straw hat having roots there

I'm enjoying this arc so I'll be happy

There's the whole Roger/Ace/Momo plotline in Wano too, I want to die

So is Wano samurai island or something?

At this point, it's probably best to consider it the new Alabasta arc, extended fifty chapters or so.

In Monster’s isn’t it spaghetti western themed with a dragon added?

That palace is ugly. FIshman Island in general was ugly and was a terrible arc.

>it's easily going to be Dressrosa-length.
And what's wrong with that?

>So is Wano samurai island or something?

You guys are noobs. Katakuri is the most shitty overrated character in One Piece. He is no match for Shanks, and Luffy will easily kick his ass. What makes him OP? A dumb devil fruit and his hard trained observation haki to see the future to short range. Pfff, Madam Sharley observation haki gives her more prediction power than weakling Katakuri. Pretty sure he will get his ass kicked by Soro, Sanji or even Chopper as a side opponent for the main villain. In the meantime Nami will be the one to shine in this ark by defeating Big Mom using Monet devil fruit power, which she founds in her tangerines trees. Luffy already had his share of fighting against Cracker, so the spotlight is not of his this time.

Have a good day.

That not the real name though

ITs the Pirate Alliance Saga.

It literally feudal Japan, i bet the shogun will be Admiral level to explain how the Gorosei havent sunk their talons into that country yet.

Absolutely nothing. If it was any shorter, then it'd be a unsatisfying clusterfuck. I'd fully expect five chapters of the Straw Hats moving through rice paddies and talking to villagers and Carrot doing shojo artwork to raise funds or something

All of these food based devil fruits are shit and show Oda clearly didnt plan ahead with the superpowers.

A mochi fruit what the actual fuck.

ITs two people retarded. Are you same fagging? Why are defending "them" (yourself) almost like it was personal, fag?

>ITs the Pirate Alliance Saga.
No? It literally says Yonkou Saga right here: 四皇編.

So is the Reverie just going to be lore/exposition dumping? Not that I'm complaining

I agree with them that's why i'm taking it as personal. And it looked like same fagging because two guys answering to a very classic idea by a one line insult felt odd.

It could also be epic and lore dumping. My only complaint about current arc is that it is not the Reverie can't wait for it.

It wss samefagging, that homo is just being autistic.

Cobra will die.

And then he'll beat BigMom after awakening his DF

No, that was the town Ryouma left to. He was from Wano, but wasn't in Wano in that manga.

Shogun doesn't necessarily have to be admiral tier. He can have an officer as strong as an admiral too. Shogun is just the guy in charge of everyone by law.

The pacing of that arc is a lot better when you're able to read it at it's own pace. Fact is, it's a perfectly decent arc that has set up a great deal of everything past it.

I don't see what's wrong with the mochi fruit. I think it's cool that WCI is filled with devil fruits based on food.