Korea hate thread

Since I have been asked by many anons here why I hate Korea so much I am going to tell you.
Get in here if you really want to know this.
How about you? What do you say to them
positive or negative ? Share hate with me.

Attached: republic-of-korea-1123541_1280.jpg (800x529, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Hprb6m_fpU
toriton.blog2.fc2.com/blog-entry-5441.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MICvmyNd2pc&t=1026s
google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2018/03/13/world/asia/japan-shinzo-abe-trump-north-korea.amp.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-ugJZhL-cbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.1

I hate their personality. greediness and arrogance
Koreans are well known for its greediness and arrogance across Asia when it comes to their reputation. They think they are No.1 of Asia and superior to everyone, although it is not, they have not been aware of its existence by the world in decades ago. People around the world today begin to know about Korea since Psy a singer became popular worldwide via Youtube. It is just not only greediness derived from popularity of shitty fake K pop culture and dramas, but they also
always promote their companies such as Samsung and Hyundai despite they themselves already knew chaebol cause a big problem within their society, in addition only a few of Koreans can work there, but they are enslaved by those elites, which is very pathetic.

> 2018
> does not burn the sticks.

Are you a school-leased, mentally disabled, or both?

> The m-bend dies

So? Was life a competition who lived for the longest time?

> you are still hooking !!!

It will not stay if it is not a minor and can burn reasonably.

> s .. THERE'S MONEY MONEY !!!

Whoever forces you to buy a dick a day, a fucking bumblebee

Attached: RookiAssad.jpg (600x495, 96K)

No.2
terrible company ethics :copycats and crappy culture with no morals plus overseas korean diasporas
As I mentioned above companies and their pop culture have not even yet existed without my country Japan.
Their ideas all come from us, nick out of our culture and stuff. They stole everything they could from us, and copied it and sold their products pretending to be us by using cultural image such as Sumo and Mt. Fuji. Koreans have greediness on their business style. They have no morals. They sell cheapest as possible with big rewards and intensives to promote their products in order to kill Japanese companies. The gook diasporas overseas support it on every opportunities they could find in SNS.
They talk shit about Japanese products and comment good thing on Korean goods. I have many encountered comments like that on YouTube and consumer reputation sites in the US and other countries. Lately, Strawberry is on viral here in Japan. Japanese farmer took many years to develop new types of strawberry.
One day one farmer asked by Koreans who visited Japan how to make such delicious strawberry. Japanese are sometimes too kind to foreigners without thinking of their loss later on, and he gave seedlings with contract they promised not to sell in Korea. You can not trust sneaky Koreans. They of course broke contract and passed it around his neighbors , and they developed another types of strawberry but similar kinds to sell. Today, Koreans sell those to other Asian countries and make profits, but we lost billions of business chances.

No.3
Everything is fake and gay
I should not mention of this since every one already knew about them.

No.4
Korea fatigue
Their grievance and endless curse against us.
I want to say strongly about this Why should we ( born after war, have not done anything to them ) be cursed by them. I have experienced many disgusting things from meeting with Koreans. Why should have been bitched by them just because I am a Japanese guy. I do really not want to relate with them in my actually life forever.
In a sense what they are doing in other countries to us, is discriminating against the Japanese by anti Japanese propaganda, frankly say, hey are racist. What I can not not bear with them is that they think they play only victim hood, despite they did atrocities in various countries.

No.5
Racist
They are racists and bitches
Koreans look down on everyone who is not good looking or attractive. They do not respect personality. They despise colored people from south east Asia, Indians. I think you all noticed they of course despise us Japanese because Koreans deem us one of SEA people. They despise blacks too. Koreans are the most racist on this planet I have ever knew. Basically Koreans only love white. Samsung and other companies go to SEA countries and Koreans think we give you money you have to respect us, while us Japanese we work together, make it bigger and you and me become rich.

No 6
Disgusting food
Basically ridiculously everything is hot and spicy. red red red and kimchis and I have never seen sense of beauty on their food.
they like instant noodles than authentic real noodles. They choose easiest way as usual. In Japan ramen shop owners struggle to invent different noodle.
Snacks sold in south Korea are copy and paste of Japanese snacks. Disgusting to watch them.
Korea has less sightseeing places which attract us.
They destroyed historical stuff in Korean war, besides that Korea has not interesting nature and visiting site.

Soulless cuckmind culture and big dependence to other culture and religion. South Korea has biggest number of Christianity. I do not know why they became so, maybe I assume most of them have not considered as human because of savage hierarchical structure which is rulers and slaves. It is well known that ordinary Koreans except for rulers have not allowed to name themselves until Japanese annexation. Also crazy religious cult culture. Check out all crazy cults in Japan made by Koreans.
My country is raped by those sneaky Koreans It is affecting on the center core function of Japan. Souka gakkai, koumeitou, toitsu kyou kai

No 7
Criminals
Koreans are most bad race committing crimes in Japan, yakuzas today are occupied by them, Koreans are literal cancer of Japan.
Illegal prostitution run by Koreans are big problem too.

I really dont want them to come over here. I heard news this morning Koreans rushed to take Japanese companies job interviews, cos their economy suck now.
Last year they visit Japan highest record in history, while Japanese visiting Korea is getting shrinking.

and many more

japs can only get laid by kidnapping and raping korean teenage girls by the thousands

japs are the most two faced, back stabbing fucks to ever walk this earth

jap men are literal cucks. too pussy to talk to their own women so now their country is overrun with autistic sexpats

since the 21st century, shitpan has been living in korea's shadow and will continue to do so until the end of time

you got nuked

didn't read everything but I agree totally desu... Samsung is the best metaphor for what you're saying... Their products are so fucking overpriced especially when you compare it to Apple...

Apple at least has some uniqueness when scamming people into buying overpriced phones but Samsung phones are just so boring and they copy EVERY google app like wtf?!?! So unimaginative and indicative of copycat cuckoldry

Attached: copy_samsung-600x380.jpg (600x380, 37K)

Agree with the culture point especially looking at their kpop shit and how they act superior. But disagree with how they are racist towards niggers and are Christian. That's fine.

Attached: 12658976_2060063480945998_71051958129150004_n.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Let's count the number of white people roleplaying as Asians.

1, 2...

Kek, true. My white buddy went to Korea and he said girls were throwing themselves at him, he got so much pussy since he's 6'. He said you literally order Korean girls to do shit and they have to obey because it's a male dominated culture. Sounds like a nice place to go actually.

>girls were throwing themselves at him
only the ugly korean girls and club sluts with no self-respect do that

Koreans are pretty based. Homogeneous low crime country. Hot chicks. Drinking culture that rivals Russia. Beer and spicy fried chicken. E-Sports homeland. Military is supported by society. Created an entertainment industry to rival Japan's and succeeded.
One thing to consider if you visit: They can get a little handsy with strangers. Old people will push you out of the way, especially old women.

Attached: rok1.jpg (2098x1128, 495K)

bumping for potential

Attached: 1517462458642.png (1246x1558, 474K)

Japs can't speak other languages. Koreans will always wreck them in these.

Attached: 1518940011629.jpg (800x1323, 174K)

> everything is fake and gay
He’s not lying you know

this

That guy on point has the protective cap over his sight. This doesn't bode well for Korean desu

you are supposed to blow my sides into the universe not to capitulate.

Where are you from Germany?

classic

Well said Ken-sama. Koreans are good at stealing culture.

Stop larping English Teacher, or more realistically some fucking Military Jarhead

More pros: Late night Korean BBQ. Karaoke rooms. Cheap love hotels or jjimjilbangs if you go out drinking. Public transport is pretty nice.
Cons: Every nice thing closes 6 months after opening.
"Paris Baguette" and other fake restaurants that make shit copies of Western food are ubiquitous. (Pizza School is okay though). Korean beer has to be mixed with Soju to be drinkable. (Which leads to) Soju blackouts. Chicks with too must plastic surgery.

Attached: hiyang1.png (604x749, 608K)

Attached: slightlybetterkorea.png (1683x936, 554K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3Hprb6m_fpU

Hard shilling job.

Attached: chilean japanese.jpg (425x509, 144K)

Terrifying
but after that cult puppet cunt got btfo I wonder how bad it is there
We need an update

Who do you hate more, koreans or chinese?

Koreans definitely

if you are a man you likely got part of your dick cut off when you were young, and you will be enslaved for 2 years due to the mandatory military service for all males. it is just another typical gynocentric blue pilled country... i dont care about things that arent forced like shitty food... just make your own...

Sometimes you pull the short straw. Berry sorry for your loss.

Stuttgart

Excellent thread, Best Korea should annex the whole peninsula.

all of these

인본 씨발개새끼

>Pizza School

6,000 won pepperoni is the only thing to get there. Closest thing to a western pizza from a chain you can get.

그저 웃는다
본토사람들은 지금 다 정신없이 자는데

You must be the guy who talked to me on this topic on Sup Forums. haha good to see you again gook.

obligatory

Attached: rivalry.png (1111x1376, 271K)

Attached: gook.png (1603x283, 75K)

Leck doch mein kimchi gewuertztes arschloch bub

I love Korea.

Attached: 6DDB6879-2B79-47F5-8263-4B1FFEB960C5.jpg (2000x1334, 617K)

looks like this thread has become meet up of VANK spies.
Enjoy yourself

STFU you ugly nip, Koreans are hotter and cuter than nips.
Also they don't have annoying whiny voices like you do when you speak your nip tongue.
You're also so fake and smiling all the time and then you go and kys, it's fucking weird.

Pic related, hot korean

Attached: woobin.png (500x741, 489K)

Samsung made good televisions, but got too aggressive with a whole suite of overpriced, shitty, home appliances, PCs, phones. Attitude toward the brand has changed.

good for you gook

Attached: mig.jpg (581x837, 95K)

is... is this a girl on... Sup Forums????

wait a goddamn minute, (you) a japanese person hates koreans? i'm totally shocked! i lived in South Korea from 1996 to 1998. the people and the country seemed fine to me at the time. here's a question, why don't all asians unite and become unstoppable? is it because they hold on to bullshit from the past. or is it because they were going to, and they were gonna call themselves the United Asian Empire but arabs beat them to the punch with the Emirates?

Koreans are our Christian brothers. Fuck off

Can we talk about how much some sort of "shaman cult" runs Korea and has, for example, sunk a whole boatload of children as human sacrifices?

Meanwhile the North keeps it sensible and shaman-free society.

Attached: mirana 1.jpg (720x572, 172K)

is Korea the Serbia of Asia?

I like the (few) koreans I've had the pleasure to meet. Kind of makes me wish I had a korean gf so I'd have a reason to study the language.

Just bought a Samsung nvme SSD
Jew mad japa?
I respect japan more but where are their electronics brands to compete with 'sung?

NORTH KOREA IS BEST KOREA

Attached: dprkbestkorea.jpg (262x192, 12K)

I've seen this pasta in multiple threads. I always thought trollbots were a meme but maybe they really are used to derail real threads?

>t. Virgin Jap whining about Korean Chad

Literally who

Would it work on a 50 yo unfit but 6'1" RealWhite(tm) celt male? Would I need to dress sharp?

Shamanism is done undercover in the north. The southern ones were pretty mad at the president for sullying their name.

nice pic

Pepsi isn't a country you fucking idiot

youre 50 though.

Japan and Korea looks based to me, more than Europeans even. K-pop artists looks terribly gay, but Japan has trannie musicians. Still I imagine those are despised minorities.

there are no girl in the internet. he is just a gayfag

Why do the heck gooks consider Germany is an oasis freed from discrimination not going back to hell Korea?

It is kinda funny. We as a matter of fact successfully has made to deport notorious anti Japanese gook activists from here.
To be exact , according to this bitch, she exiled as an asylum seeker to Germany.
She is in now Dusseldorf teaching Japanese culture (wtf) at uni. This northgook has started to bitch us in Germany now. so funny

toriton.blog2.fc2.com/blog-entry-5441.html

youtube.com/watch?v=MICvmyNd2pc&t=1026s
yea of course she has been supported by the Jews.click at 17:10

Attached: shinsugo0127.jpg (485x273, 43K)

Attached: 1502344728319.jpg (1402x2156, 666K)

japs r the niggers of asia. china and little bro korea r true east asians. u japs r literally just pirates. know ur place

Yeah.

Nobody listens to you except filthy gookdiasporas you fucking ugly worthless roach gook.

>this whole thread

Attached: baitcorn.jpg (625x626, 80K)

You do not believe me? or just hate to listen to this by others this thread cos I am telling the truth faggot.

Thanks for taking those filthy niggers from my country . Can you take them more from here? Danke shon.

>be jap
>rape, pillage, kill in rapefugee fashion
>THEYRE THE SUBHUMANS
kys, 2 nukes werent enough

Can you make a copy of dingle nuke deadbrain gook?

I can not wait for it, just try it? so that we can cleanse you filthy species this time for good .

Instead of bitching go start a company and put your energy into something useful.

I would choose my entire energy to deport all gooks from here.

google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2018/03/13/world/asia/japan-shinzo-abe-trump-north-korea.amp.html
look at ur irrelevant island nation trying to stay relevant

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahah

so you say you gooks are relevant?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahhahaahhahahahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahah

im not even a gook what? but yea koreans r more relevant than u. half of them have nukes and they just hosted olympics and r literally on news 24/7. the only time we hear about u is when nikkei falls or when u chimp out about dokdo and comfort women

>based gook

Attached: 6537637.jpg (960x639, 77K)

((Media))

>u chimp out about dokdo and comfort women

Do not to be silly you are a gook.

What do the lines in the corners mean? I could google for myself but i want to here it from kimchie noodle paddy

doesnt refute

How many times you gook fap a day when you heard of korea from fake news network?

hahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahhahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahhhahahahhahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhaはっはははっははははっはははははっははっはっはははっはっははははhhっはっははははっはははhっはははhっははっははははっはははっはhh!

Is this really a matter average fat burgers think?

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahhahaaahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahha

Both countries are pretty fun. Japan feels more like a developed first world, civilized country though.

Also Korean food is pretty goddam delicious and way more varied once you are inside the actual country. But yea they lack the artisan side like Japan.

Attached: N6tlFJc.jpg (1920x1038, 102K)

Why do you live in such a big city?

cant argue lmao kys

dokdo it is takeshima you fagget gook

Oh you believe average american know it is dokdo.
In your dreams. a silly mistake you gook.

Tiny carpenters sawing toothpicks. (you) included rice dick.

dokdo and diaoyu r not yours fgt

The liancort rocks are such a distraction. Japan should be worring more about the kuril islands. Liancourt rocks are just divisive tools used by politicians to measure dicks.

>Disgusting food Basically ridiculously everything is hot and spicy. red red red and kimchis

This is what I've noticed. Korean food is literally some combination of- cabbage, beef, chili, and maybe onion or garlic. The seasoning is chili. Just dump chili on your cabbage. It's a bunch of different combinations of this.

You forgot to talk about how badly polluted is Korea. They act like it's because if China. But in japan you have way less pollution

Average americans do not even where the hell that *******relevant country **** on the world map. IMAO

Do they even knew it is called dokdo? huh????? hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

It is good to confirm you are fucking brainlet gook.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ugJZhL-cbc

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahh

japan has less pollution because the nature itself cleanse the entire country with frequent natural disasters

Fascinating specimen, always knew they existed but was never sure enough to recognize them

Why do you gooks manage to hide your identity?

The gook american named mizuhara ( seems she hate to have korean names ) pissed off by us, confessed saying " I was ashamed of being myself as a Korean, I did not speak to anybody.

Attached: スクリーンショット-2016-07-07-8.05.09.png (800x446, 510K)