This happened faster than I thought it would. Thoughts?

This happened faster than I thought it would. Thoughts?

Attached: 117CC26E-1756-4FB7-BA0A-28814DA6399D.jpg (750x1103, 477K)

What were students doing on the ceiling

gee, it's almost as if liberal teachers don't know about trigger discipline

but they are education professionals! There is nothing they can't teach, they went to school for it after all!

the injury here was really suspicious
>incident happens
>kid fine
>finish day at school
>kid goes home
>kid tells parents
>kid goes to hospital to have "bullet fragment" lodged in his neck/shoulder removed
>???
>kid and family millionaires

Hm now that you've laid out a hypothetical situation I have to agree that is suspicious.

OY

Attached: 1491530612814.png (560x407, 13K)

Did it on purpose, will now proceed to "dindu nuffin" to keep his job

If you can't trust a teacher with a gun, you shouldn't trust that teacher to teach your children, or even be alone in a room with them

false flag

wasnt an accident, he did it on purpose to sabotage the whole idea of teachers being responsible gun owners/carriers

Gotta love these weak attempts to rewrite history. It was an accident. More guns in schools will mean more accidents, but imsure its worth it to deter the school shootings that, btw are on the decline.

>everything that doesn’t gel with my worldview is a false flag
And then mutts wonder why they get bullied for being retarded

This is California on so many levels
>teacher ((accidentally)) shoots
>Abdul, police chief

Bait

we live in a 20 IQ dystopia, no solution will be adequate

Attached: 1470442040210.jpg (644x781, 60K)

>Armed teacher.
This is what we asked for.
>Teacher "handling" gun in front of students rather than keeping it in their desk/waistband.
This isn't what we asked for. This would only be ok if we were bringing back firearm safety instructions like we had in the early 1900's.

does anyone really think of all the teachers in the US not one of them is crazy enough that theyll use their gun to prove their marxist point. these people are brainwashed.

There's probably some teacher out there who thought about shooting up his school back when he was a kid

And its in cali where its gun free zone so whats going on here?

Liberal ploy to subvert election as always.

Attached: happymerchant.jpg (220x220, 19K)

so we shouldnt arm them, then? this guy was a reserve police officer

>California

Came to post this

For those too lazy to google the link, the bullet hit the ceiling and fragments hit students.

>C꧁꧂lifornia

Las creaturas can ceiling walk

Was it a Glock fo-tay on loan from the DEA?

It was probably 9mm and it wasnt a fragment but the actual bullet.

Eric Holder hooked it up

Kek

Is this a subtle merchant meme or something

Jews did it.
Nice digits

Yeah nothing makes sense here

>No trigger discipline
>Loaded with "live" rounds
Well, it's a good lesson on why we need to not hire teachers that need to be taught themselves.

As retarded as leaf subhumans that voted for a guy that promised them weed?

Attached: 1517904407811.png (960x636, 24K)

Not those retards, no. We should fire them and arm competent people.

I didnt vote for trudeau but Id take him over your trumpster fire any day.

Arming teachers is such a fucking stupid idea I can't believe anyone supports it.

It's a good way to weed out the bad ones and set some standards.

>Californian
>being irresponsible with a loaded firearm

Like pottery

More kids will be shot from accidents or some stupid nigger grabbing it from the teacher than any mass shooting (which are fake anyway)

It's fucking DUMB

again?

Attached: imageedit_419_5823895450.jpg (750x900, 94K)

Yep. Also:
>California School

Attached: comeonnow1.jpg (1024x791, 70K)

>natural selection is dumb
no shit, australia

Attached: richaboculture.png (617x1404, 197K)

At first, maybe. But then we can just ban niggers.

>Fired at ceiling
>somehow hits 3 students
A high caliber handgun would just go through the ceiling, possibly injuring one student on the floor above (unless the students were stacked on each other?). A low caliber handgun might ricochet, but a ricochet like that wouldn't have enough power to go clear through 2 students and hurt a third.

The only exception would be a cheap low density full metal, AND if the ceiling was made of solid concrete or metal, causing a bullet to fragment. If this isn't the case, something's not right. In any event, this guy is a retard and deserves to get fired.

I blame the so-called "instructor" more than the student. Everyone is missing the obvious.

1) What the FUCK was live ammunition doing in a classroom????

2) WHY was this instructor not doing his job in teaching the student properly by teaching safety and discipline before ANYTHING else?

I'm an instructor, and I teach instructors, and this fucker working with the teachers to use a handgun needs his ass beaten. I expect students to make mistakes so they can be taught and corrected, but instrutors get NO slack from me- they cannot afford to make a mistake.

>totally preventable shooting in Florida school where law enforcement utterly fucks shit up
Maybe we should arm our teachers or give veterans jobs protecting the schools?
>teacher barricades self in classroom and fires gun, injuring nobody
Well that was rather stran-
>veteran shoots up veteran hospital
>Florida raises buying age to 21
Hey wait a min-
>teacher teaching "safety" fires gun in classroom injuring a student
>students marching in the streets
FUCKING BLOODY STOP IT!!!!!

We are at one month, to the day, of the initial shooting. And today we have thousands of kids skipping class to take to the streets and spew communist rhetoric. Florida has already changed their gun laws.

Attached: 1507227611451.jpg (318x313, 11K)

Sup Forums predicted this...

Attached: 00092BAF-2DFA-41D4-8CE7-8CF1F51E4F94.png (750x1334, 1.4M)

>1) What the FUCK was live ammunition doing in a classroom????
What's the point of being armed if you don't have ammo?

Could be hearing damage.

Guns are loud, eh?

You can buy "bullets" that aren't actual bullets and don't fire at all, for purposes of learning how to properly handle a gun, retard.

>teaching safety with live ammo
You dont do this

When you are training a student in handling and use, NO live ammunition should be present until they reach a level of competency and have had adequate range time. Secondly, in a training environment, you do not have a firearm pointed in an unsafe direction, lo9aded or not. This instructor failed on several levels.

glock it wouldn't have happened, just saying

Fired at the ceiling. How did he get 3 people?

Is it emotional damage?

Aaaaaand now we have a possible live shooter situation at Northwestern University. I'm not even kidding here.

The gun should not have been loaded if he was showing people the gun.

>blanks can't be lethal hurr durr

Holy fuck shut the fuck up please.

how does he injure 3 students with 1 shot if he fired into the celling? how many floors would a hand gun round penetrate ? then you have to count the bodies.

any of you faggots ever go to youtube and watch vids of people shooting things? three 1 gallon jugs of watter is enough to stop most handgun rounds regardless of caliber. wood for the floor a body part like a leg another board for another floor its just not believable

He's referring to inert cartridges, you fucking douche. I use them in my classes too during loading and handling skills. They are bright-colored plastic, no primers, no propellant, but simulate the approximate weight of real rounds- you cannot mistake them for live ammunition.

To be fair, the leafags who voted that walking fleshlight aren't on Sup Forums, save for Obamaleaf

That I know. I'm talking about the general "arm the teachers" thing.

No reason for the safety to be off, impossible to accidentally fire.

MAGA

Attached: 1521002019623.jpg (1536x2048, 254K)

Lionel richies kids >

>Initial shooting
Since the constitution was inked shooting has never ceased

>implying cops know shit about guns

yeah this staged event to make the idea of arming teachers look bad did happen quicker than I thought

>the bullet ricocheted of the ceiling and injured 3 people
doubt.png

Staged PsyOp. Haters will say otherwise.

According to the article the teacher was trying to teach the students how to disarm someone which raises more questions

>a Glock wouldn't go off if it was loaded and you pulled the trigger
???

>California classroom
Well there's the fucking problem. Faggot teacher has probably never handled a gun in his life.

>"and so you see kid, if you try to disarm someone, you get shot"
>"conclusion: arm yourselves"
Based teacher

leafs gonna leaf

Cops shoot their guns twice a year for qualification then sit there fat asses in a police cruiser for the rest of the year. They are by no means a good measure of competence with a firearm.

rick-o'shay

Purposeful Negligent Discharge to further the narrative.

"""injured""" here means pieces of styrofoam from the tile fell on 3 students

you still had hope for your country? That's cute. America is firmly headed to somewhere between Mexico and Brazil and there's very little that could change it anymore. You can't win this.

Can I get the gun in soy?

Attached: opo.jpg (186x271, 11K)

snap caps you stupid dumb dogfucking leaf

Giving the weapon to teachers is retarded.
Make a new branch of the federal gov devoted to producing Armed School Patrol Officers. Make it a decent government career with a government pension and you will have a line of qualified guards wrapping around the block.
The same kind of system as with hospital security. A team of dedicated individuals who don't have direct contact with the students. And just monitor entrances and security feeds.
Metal detectors in entrances too