ITT: Moments you didn't see coming in anime & manga

ITT: Moments you didn't see coming in anime & manga.

SKIPPED

Sad.

Medaka Box

And then the best arc begun.

Rape

STILL NUTS ABOUT IT

It was self defense.

Stop reading shit manga.

HAHAHA
MY FUCKING SIDES

it ended already

>painting your face black and doing a mass murder
He doesn't give a fuck

FRESH

Man the fucking throwback. I wholeheartedly enjoyed medaka box.

Wait Wut: The Manga
There was also a moment when one of the final baddies appeared instead of some shitty midboss, and it practically screamed "hey guys guess what i'm caaaanned"

Damn, I remember why I hate Madoka so much. After all he has done, she just straight up and shits on poor Zen. Wish the little endless hunger loli had won the bowl, or even the superior older sister, or hell, even that cute god.

What the fuck is this manga about?

Stop being a chode.

Excessive sweating

hahaha ;_;

I was fortunate enough to read berserk unspoiled so, this whole acension thing was a complete surprise to me, but particularly this part.

oh shit I forgot to cover her nipple, am I going to be banned now?
fuck

What chapter was it again?

Rabac's death was far more unexpected and painful. I was genuinely unhappy for a few days afterwards.

All that escape hype, cut down instantly like a bitch

Medaka Box has a special place in my heart. Definately a classic for me

3-gatsu no Lion spoilers, possibly never to be animated.

Not anime, no matter what Arc System Works is doing.

But it's been dubbed and has several manga and LN adaptations.

That one page from Eden: It's an Endless World. I don't even need to post it. Anyone who's read it knows what I'm talking about.

Wait this real?
She's only like 16 by that point isn't she?

I think she might even be 15 at that point. It's shortly after she starts high school.

NOT. ANIME. FUCKING. FAGGOT.

Japs start highschool at 15-16 range, end highschool at 17-18.
So if she's a freshman it would depend on what time of year that is and when her birthday is.

Shit I wish I hadn't looked at that

Yes
It doesn't have an anime, but it has several manga and LN adaptations

Calm down child Jesus Christ

This. The only things that surprise me come from weird games from Fukumoto's stuf and things like Liar Game. Not that I expect everything I see in other genres, but I don't remember anything having a strong enough impact.

I.e. . I remember thinking it was a cool plot-twist, but not much else. This might have surprised me, 'cause I was really young, but I can't rember what was the point.

Does a moment you saw coming but didn't think the author would actually do count?

A recent one

sauce?

One of the best chapters honestly. Just a word-less chapter of a monster raging through tokyo.

Tokyo Ghoul

Tokyo Ghoul.

I dropped it half a year ago and that chapter made me picked it up.
Just something that I had ever wanted since I read this manga.

Samurai Flamenco's wild ride

eww thanks for nothing.

A classic.

AW FUCK

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT ALL TO HELL

Shocked the hell out of me too.

Happened way too soon man fucked me up.

Looks like a superficial wound to the cranium, he's probably gonna be fine. People have lived through worse.

FUCK YOU I'M NOT FALLING FOR THAT

why didn't I just fuckin' read it straight away ;-;

>Not "this is my gf :^)"

Oh, of course

I was about to end it all then and there, fuck I was so upset.

Why would the artist bother making it look intentionally like a shallow shot instead of blowing straight through the middle if he didn't intend for it to be non-lethal right away?

This had a lot of potential specially art wise. Too bad it got canned

This caught me off guard so much

I love how the sudden yaoi gives the woman the strength to overpower the trap so her husband can rape him.

Come back Ashihara ;-;

I hate you for posting that. Her death came out of nowhere.

I still don't get why people get upset at it. It shocked me, but after the surprise passed all I could thing that he's an infinitely better option than the MC.

Like, half of Dorohedoro

>They actually met aliens

Actually shocked me desu

>Moments you didn't see coming

never dropped anything so hard

>but I can't rember what was the point.
Commit mass murder free of trace.

The moment he was able to pay off his 150 million yen debt. I didn't think Hata would do it then. Blew my mind. I was bouncing around the room.
There was a lot of that in this manga, actually. You think you could predict what would happen next, but either you'd be far off base or you'd have the gist of it, but it would unfold in a way you couldn't have imagined.

user WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKK

>axed
Otaku have endless shit taste

Fuck that bitch

>superficial
Nigga that shot had to have fractured some of the skull bones and gave him one hell of a brain contusion, and that's assuming it didn't break into the cerebral cavity turn the left half of his brain to mush. Sure he'll probably survive, but it may take a while for him to even regain consciousness.

Oh fuck you

dude, I didn't expect him to straight up fucking lose.

Although I'll give Johnny the +1 on that one. He went in not knowing what the fuck was going on, and Dio went in knowing everything, including Johnny's powers.

>inb4 pun pun

Is the author alright? I really love world trigger it was one of a kind in this sea of madness.

I hate you for reminding me of this

I did see that. Lol

Manga?

That looks fucked up.

The killer was just some crazy nobody too. I don't know what the author was thinking.