Can't wait until Russia is glassed

Americans and continentals have let Putin shit on them for long enough. Now it's the time for Bongs to destroy Vladimir.

Attached: 54930364.jpg (602x709, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ba_fBzfLwok
youtube.com/watch?v=WOTnl2G0A5c
youtube.com/watch?v=qGS3pXzZrE0
youtu.be/-QaYaxMOaTY?t=10s
youtube.com/watch?v=D8Mj2y0xXB8
youtube.com/watch?v=jGbXHOzHyAo
youtube.com/watch?v=9A6hyG364jw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shut up shill fag

Bongs can only destroy themselves.

Who's more likely to be a shill? The guy defending his country or the guy advocating taking the dick of a foreign power?

Attached: kero-kero-bonito-only-acting-1518456890-640x427.png (640x426, 528K)

A britbong going against mongoloids, kek.

Attached: Apex jej.gif (500x374, 379K)

Agreed. The West has tried to reach out to Russia far too many times and get nothing in return, in fact they bite us in return. The past three administrations for the USA have all tried to increase Russian ties, and even floated the Russian economy financially for years. How are we treated in return? They claim we fund ISIS, using video games as evidence!

>Bongs
>destroy Vladimir

You realize that Russia is a nuclear power and glassing them will inevitably lead to them glassing you right?

Better to embrace the MAD than to let yourself get raped.

You already let yourself get raped by Pakis and Westminster elites. Why is Russia raping you a bridge too far?

lol autistic bong shilling for war all day

I can nuke Russia, I can't nuke myself.

Oh ok so you're just the abused faggot taking it out on the latest bully while ignoring the other bullies that have been abusing you for years.

k

So you're saying you should never stand up for your nation? Are you that happy to have foreign powers abuse you?

>The West has tried to reach out to Russia far too many times and get nothing in return, in fact they bite us in return.
Kek.
You must be a retarded a mutt or a britt. US regime has funded terrorism is Chechnya since 90s. Than funded and trained Georgian army to assault Russian peace keepers' base in South Ossetia. Funded military anti-Russian coup in Ukraine.
>Ebil Russia bites us while we are trying to help it!!! Whyyy?
God bless idiots like you. God have created them for our entertainment.

I'm saying you have bigger problems to worry about than Russia killing one of it's ex-spies.

Over 1000+ white girls get raped by Pakis in the lastest grooming scandal and the next day (((British))) war hawks start beating the war drum. Coincidence?

May have more to do with Russia affecting a few dozen British civilians with nerve gas.

Any answer to this JIDF or are you done?

youtube.com/watch?v=ba_fBzfLwok

Yeah ok, lets all commit collective suicide because Russia may or may not have unleashed a nerve gas that is conveniently easily traceable to them. Right.

Meanwhile Ahmed rapes your daughter and Reginald rapes your son.

It's conveniently traceable because that's Russia's M.O. Very publicly kill an ex-spy with enough evidence that everyone knows it was you but without an actual smoking gun. It's to send a message.

Perhaps.

But why does British children being raped by Pakis and Westminster elites not bother you?

We can punish our citizens. How do we punish the slav subhumans?

Are you punishing your "citizens" though (If you consider Paki subhumans citizens at all).

No instead you have your police throw the parents of these children in jail for trying to rescue them.

huurrr yeah russia is the aggressor, youre a stupid nigger fag

Attached: 176512436532.jpg (960x678, 94K)

Non RT citation needed

You're not dragging us into this you fucking limey prick

Attached: brit abortion feminism baby harvest.png (619x697, 471K)

The UK has stood behind the USA in most of its conflicts. Why won't the USA stand behind the UK when they're attacked?

>Than funded and trained Georgian army to assault Russian peace keepers
>Russian peace keepers

>Russian peace keepers

Attached: butisnot.jpg (567x1024, 58K)

Shoot first bong so you can't activate article 5.

The ones that committed the crimes have been arrested and yes it bothers a lot of people but no wants to do time for bashing a pakis head in the best thing we can do is vote for relevant parties to reduce and deport troublemakers

Let me guess, you also think the little green men in Crimea snuck in overnight from the sea, right?

Russia troll bots working over time this eve. You tramps must be feeding them the last of the potato harvest.

Attached: hdfgh.jpg (406x364, 118K)

There were russian military bases in crimea since ussr. Russian soldiers were supposed to stay in those bases

What the fuck is wrong with this world. I feel increasingly empty as the days pass.

Can't wait until Russia nukes Britain and the hopefully the us, though it would probably be helping us kill off the mud people at this point

>bongs
>destroy russia
hahahaha
not with your army of ISIS fighters Schlomo

bongs cant even protect their own daughters what the fuck are they gonna do against putin lmfao

Attached: 2R2yZSt.jpg (753x724, 55K)

This
Your daughters are getting assraped by Akhmed, Mohammed, and Sanjit and OP is worried about a Russian Spy getting killed by Russian Spies...

You guys are shilling pretty hard for Russia in here.

I pray that you do not represent the average Englishmen.

If you do, England is dead.

Because the timing of it is ridiculous
1. Putin names zog
2. Britain wants to go to war with Russia

Britain always wants to go to war with whoever names zog.

Holy shit what a cuck you are

by calling putin bad you just boost his ratings in the elections
all according to plan
you are a literal vatnik exept you shill for UK

Putin never names the ZOG. He is one of them. Just not that cucked as the West.

You have a distant and distorted view of Russia. Russian media has been demonizing USA (and the West) for decades now showing utter contempt for it. They blame America for everything and ridicule it. It is common to laugh it off as ''amerikanci vinovati'' (americans are to blame). Basically USA is to blame for all their internal and external problems. Anyone who opposes Putin is an american agent. Terror attacks conducted by Putin - CIA is to blame.

Attached: russian-arctic-military-buildup-2017.jpg (3000x2250, 1.94M)

>couldn't beat 13 colonies
>couldn't beat France
>couldn't beat Germany without a huge international coalition
>next in line to underestimate Russia's might
Why do you limey paki lovers always start shit you cant finish?

Attached: 22195520_1496561017104713_2360504430759261784_n.jpg (960x728, 122K)

i dunno op, i think my country has done its' fairshare of shitting all over earth's other inhabitants. *cough* neocon kikels*cough*

Attached: (253).png (710x412, 278K)

Which of the following has occured in the past 5years?

>One of Russia's neighbours invaded and annexed part of it
>Russia invaded and annexed part of one of its neighbours

The bases are there for a reason you dickhead.

Russia has Gdp less than Italy. I keep telling everyone, Russia is not able to buy influence at a higher level than Italy. Russia is a CIA asset and at the moment used for anything it (CIA) needs to influence.

To be fair the US is responsible for the fall of the USSR and putting a drunken yes man in power who handed the country to a handful of crooked billionaires.

Try harder flaggot

You faggots deserve to be glassed first. Used to rule the world, and now your country is being destroyed from the inside.

Enjoy the Caliphate in the next 5-10, Ahmed!!!

fact: we admited countries that were bordering russia into NATO, despite the guarantees we made that this wouldn't happen.

US dominates Russia on every level. Russia has to work for US to survive. Simple really.

>t. Weak Cunt

Good.

Meh. 9/10 people on the earth aren't worth a damn anyway, civilization's been doomed for years, skip the decline and go out with a bang.

>1 Russian gas attack a year
>800 acid attacks per year

Attached: 1489694741386.jpg (600x485, 55K)

Good luck cunt.

Attached: implying.png (1084x925, 147K)

>things that won't happen: the thread
Enjoy Hell, Nigel.

The Jews did not succeed in pushing the US into starting a war with Russia so now they are trying to do it in the UK.

Russia and the Russian (Odessian) mafia is behind nearly every major problem and world conflict since 1902. We need to nuke them once and for all. Russia was a mistake.

Attached: NukePepe.gif (695x392, 2.24M)

What?

Conflict with Russia was always going to happen after we exploited the fallen power in the 90's instead of creating a marshall plan style option to turn a former enemy into an ally.

We saw an opportunity to contain the bear before it regains strength and tests it's cage. We took it. The writing was on the wall at the time that Russia was getting sick of the wests bullshit.

I'll go with the fag creating a dozen different threads spouting bullshit being the shill. Also is it even your country? You seem to be on the same level of butthurt as Latvians and Ukrainians when it comes to muh Russians.

Attached: 385044191.jpg (608x457, 66K)

Got any proof with that shitspill?

That was mostly smoke and mirror. The billionaires were mainly inner communist party members. After the ''collapse'' they ditched the titles and seemingly abolished the party while continued operating as the same elite involving istelf in organized crime and further corruption.

Russia is still run as a covert communist state, although reformed to favor capitalistic policies (like China). It does not appear so on the surface, since Putin markets himself as a nationalist and anti-zionist (in specific circles) while actually being the same KGB thug.

''The Long (Soviet) Deception''
youtube.com/watch?v=WOTnl2G0A5c

''New Lies For Old''
youtube.com/watch?v=qGS3pXzZrE0

Final stages of Perestroika deception (demoralization)
youtu.be/-QaYaxMOaTY?t=10s

''New Russia''
youtube.com/watch?v=D8Mj2y0xXB8

Putin's reign of terror pt1:
youtube.com/watch?v=jGbXHOzHyAo

Putin's reign of terror pt2:
youtube.com/watch?v=9A6hyG364jw

Attached: red-world-2010-aq-update.jpg (1425x625, 191K)

>defending your zionist controlled government

>russian troll bots

stupid faggot

bongs cant even fight off the muslims in your country, russia will push your shit in and fuck you nine ways to sunday.

There is only cooperation between US And Russia. Accepting the CIA - FSB larp does nothing to explain the non conflict state. Russia is a US asset.

>UK starting shit with others so US of A can come and fight for them
every time

>everyone who disgrees with me is a shill

Fuck off shill.

>TFW there will be a "Velikaya Brittanskaya oblast'" in our lifetime.
What a time to be alive!

Attached: 1462274794181.jpg (428x510, 32K)

never expected such strong words of support and condemnation of russia from the US at the UN
>RUSSIA'S CRIME
>ABSOLUTE SOLIDARITY
>BELIEVES RUSSIA IS RESPONSIBLE
>NOT ISOLATED INCIDENT
meanwhile mother russia can only fuck about on twitter.

Attached: 1494172652635.gif (400x225, 1.77M)

Destroy him, lol, the entire Russian opposition hates him. The only ones Putin is shitting on would be the Russian people.
But noone can ever overthrow Putin. If you apply more sanctions, it will just mean that Russia will turn into another North Korea, completely isolated from the other world.
If we ever start rioting, our RosGvardia (military police) is allowed to use actual ROCKET-LAUNCHER FLAMETHROWERS (pic related) to burn the protesters alive.

You cant do much about Putin and his criminal gang, neither can we. He will be "reelected" (self-crowned) again in 3 days, and it will go on for another 6 years.

Please just start a WW3 so that the whole planet may die with us (and with you, you are a shit of a country with a totalitarian government as well, and so is USA).

I just hope Austria, Hungary, Estonia, Argentina and South Korea will stay out of this and wont be glassed, they are good lads, great countries with great people. The entirety of the other world may as well just burn forever.

Attached: RPO-A_missile_and_launcher (1).jpg (1200x475, 91K)

Fffuuuuuck, how do I get out?

Six more years fag

I dont hate you bongs just stop with the false flag shit

Best ally. Vietnam is forgiven.

>The ones that committed the crimes have been arrested

false, the vast majority of those who operated in the sex trafficking got off scott free, as per usual. And you fucking dodged the point that parent's trying to rescue their kids have been arrested. And even young girls have been criminalized for prostitution. You've detained people for political reasons, let ISIS fighters come to britain and get benefits while spending time arresting people for twitter posts. I hope Russia releases nerve gas right into your shitty parliament building and kills every single traitor in one fell swoop.

>says the faggot spamming endlessly about muh russia.

> Russia
> white

Attached: 1500557743576.png (499x610, 549K)

Sounds exactly like Sweden minus the sanctions part.
I second the glassing part though, i really hope we get glassed.

The Pakis and westminster elites at least have the common sense to be subtle about it rather than just shitting on everything.

>USA flag
lmao big words from a Niggerland, go watch some black panther and apply racial quotas to your anal area for a bbc to go through easily

Attached: 15188463343370.png (744x722, 25K)

Macron, May & Merkel better have a backup plan.
The American people believe he is compromised, so everything on that phone call went straight to Putin for counter-action planning.
Please have MI6, DGSE & BND deal directly with CIA.
Thank you for your attention.

> calling the only one willing to glass slavshits a weak cunt

What happened to you Straya? You used to understand the necessity of killing reds.

> Huurr durr, Russia got freedom now so I guess it is time to send our boys home.

Go there if you like the subhumans so much.

> Terrify other slavs by your bydlo behavior.
> Surprised they turn against you.

Attached: 1511979336865.gif (277x300, 863K)

by sending out diplomats for 19 murders? kek, bongs are top cucks

We will. Just edgy fags like to think Russia stronk.

you are advocating for the destruction of your country. i think you are the shill.
have some sage

Yea if russia would
start somthing on england ,russia would be BTFO in seconds

You mean everyone in the civilized world would be BTFO'd in seconds.

Attached: Right.png (632x334, 330K)

You'd get fuckin' rekt, mate.

Attached: Russ vs Mexicans.png (312x113, 7K)

1500 nuclear warheads is pretty stronk and can destroy the entire planet, our nuclear arsenal is as big as yours

attacking russia 100% assures mutual annihilation, so yeah, it is stronk in terms of its nuclear arsenal

UK on the other hand is a tiny nation with only 60 warheads in its disposal, iirc

Attached: 123571956261.png (657x527, 49K)