Today is the fourth anniversary of the release of Rebellion. Did you like it?Are you looking forward to the next movie...

Today is the fourth anniversary of the release of Rebellion. Did you like it?Are you looking forward to the next movie? Did Homura do anything wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dpemDHol8B8
youtube.com/watch?v=KawA0qhlNeI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Homura did everything wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=dpemDHol8B8
Madoka ;_;

Its my favorite movie, it's what made me make homura my waifu. Demon homura is my savior, and she did nothing wrong

Didn't like the ending on my first watch, but I liked it progressively more as I formulated a better understanding of the series as a whole. I now like it a fair amount, and look forward to the possibility that we'll someday get a proper conclusion with movie 4.

The very fact that Rebellion fails do deliver a proper conclusion and leaves it for a future work that may never come is reason enough for it to be complete shit.

I see where you're coming from, but on the other hand, The Empire Strikes Back is still the best Star Wars movie

LALALALALA NOT HEARING YOU NEVER HAPPENED

t. brainlet

Of course not.

me on the left

Happy anniversary

What is your favorite scene and why is it the cake song?

The lesbian additions for the movies felt really unnecessary and kind of detrimental, desu.

Close friends can hold hands, user.

I liked it. I do hope the next movie will jave more time for Kyouko, Mami and Nagisa as well as the new characters from Magia Record. Homura did somethings wrong, but for the necessary reasons.

I don't disagree, and I think it came through that way in the original series, but the movies were definitely pandering to the /u/ demo

Homura did between zero and infinity things wrong

I'm still nostalgic for the camrip. I watched this version so many times before we got the BD.
Original blanket Homu is better than the BD version too.

I wish it was never made.

I don't see it that way. Two had a character duet along with Ume art accompanying it before Rebellion. So I suppose them developing a bond came natural to me.

If you want to talk about unnecessary I'd say it's AI-YO because it's literally a re-written sequel bait ending that Shinbo pushed Butcher to do since Butcher originally attended a conclusion.

But hey, at least with get a sexy devil Homu outta it.

Shinbo hated Homura so much that he made her do everything wrong in his Madoka fanfiction.

When did the last frame show? Was that the april fools joke movie?

AI YO completes Homura's character.

Are they even making the 4th movie?

ORIKO WAS RIGHT!

That's the concept movie

Movie 4 comes out when Half Life 3 does

So the movie's never going to be made
How long until someone from the staff leaks the script?

>doesn't use her OP precognition to help Homura kill Walpurgis
>decides to kill Madoka instead
everything wrong

There is no script since the bottleneck is getting Urobuchi back on the staff.

Her precognition told her that you can't beat Walpurgis

Which girl got the best transformation sequence?
youtube.com/watch?v=KawA0qhlNeI

Sayakachan

Sayaka has the worst weapon out of the whole cast
>look I maek swords

If the new medukas get added it will only take from those 3.

Swords are great fuck you m8
They're cool cutlasses with triggers that can shoot the blade out too

That's not what the trigger does. The trigger is a fencing grip meant to give you better control over the blade.

Sure, and it also shoots out the blade.

>It's been 4 years
What the fuck am I doing with my life.

Mami, pure class.

Homura did nothing wrong because Madoka gets to have that drink with her mom.
Homura did nothing wrong because Mami and Kyouko have families again.

Kyouko is too dangerous

Surely SHAFT will run out of Monogatari to delay the Madoka sequel with in 2018.

Hijinks ensue as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

user no

Kyubey, I wish for a deus ex machina to gift me with the phone number of the girl that I fell in love with but am unable to confess to! Now grant it, Incubator!

Lads, how do we compromise?

Fuck off tripfag

>Kyousuke is such a little bitch that even being near him turns women gay
How long will Hitomi last?

According to Rebellion somewhere around 45 days.

Christ I remember when I saw my first spoiler. I remember watching the untranslated camrip, then the one with shitty ESL subs. I remember going to the Chicago screening in a damn snowstorm.

4 years goes by too fast nowadays.

Nagisa. I always wanted loli puree.

No, no, no.