Name one thing more degrading for a woman than being a mother

Name one thing more degrading for a woman than being a mother.

Attached: drinking-pregnancy-752x501.jpg (752x501, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/tiamat-the-dragon-ladys-transformation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not being a mother.

Being the mother of a retarded potato nigger like you who makes this thread everyday.

She must be proud, cunt.

being a degenerate whore

fpbp

Attached: nice.png (1456x1028, 2.16M)

/Thread

/thread

being your mother

fpbp
/thread
sage

>being legally required to care for some screeching parasite that will later grow up to scream about how they hate you and steal money from you while your most attractive years pass you by

Why do you shill this thread everyday, most people here are male incels, that's really not a good use of Mossad's shekels.

Bad parenting is the child's fault. Typical vagina. Leave.

The only humans who would say such a thing are subhumans, those who don't understand the duty and sacrifice it takes to create a civilized society, to fill it with responsible and well-adjusted humans who do their very best every day. Honor, duty, sacrifice. Those are not "degrading" things. But a subhuman like you wouldn't understand that. Go and get yourself sterilized, you should not breed, for the love of the human race.

this. faggit gonna post this shit daily, he'll get the same responses

Mmkay, this uterus is proudly parasite-free

came here to post this

For your sake, please read on the opposing view as yours, because you may very well be going to the opposite way you want. Read on behavioral sink, perhaps?
I'm only worried because you have a vagina.

Respect your mother, you fucking cunt

Scat

/thread. OP commie btfo

Not for long

Attached: 3564567546.jpg (640x480, 56K)

Soyboy pro-abortion cunts like you spit upon everything Our Ancestors died For.
If you turn this Country even further into the average weimar Western Mess you will pay for it with your blood.

Yeah no, babies disgust me.

>lol look at me, I decided to ruin my body to pop out a worthless screaming sack of shit who cares if I look 10 years older than I am now, Sup Forumsvirgins love me because i'm saving LE WHITE RACE XDD

Attached: 1506801058_10-countries-with-the-most-beautiful-women-in-the-world.jpg (1000x666, 63K)

/thread over

Attached: 1519125878934.jpg (1200x675, 75K)

Women are literally incapable of reasoning.
The proof is above, gents.

Making this thread every day

Attached: IMG_1909.jpg (474x355, 49K)

>but you'll be ugly one day!!!! XDDD

it's better to live life to the fullest when you're young even if it means the shitty part of your life when you're old will be slightly more shit.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY AND STOP TRYING TO DESTROY YOU DUMB WHORE

Attached: 2B39D7D1-B83A-4846-B2D9-8D8DC0CD8E5B.gif (200x135, 3.49M)

Being a feminist

Slighty more shit? Your calculations seems off, pussy. Good luck hitting the wall, adopting cats and drinking wine 'till the cats eat your corpse.

This thread is a damn good example of why you shouldn’t deal with women until the Overton Window is turned, lads. They literally think like sheep.

Being a woman

I'm actually well hung and popular with girls, I don't care whether you believe it or not.
The sole purpose of females is to birth and nurture babies, whilst the males are tasked to protect and feed them as a unit.
You're a biological outlier and most people here don't really resent you for it, but pity you, as you will end up sad and alone. This is objective fact.

Be free, enjoy you life, but don't complain when you hit 50, all your eggs have dried up, niggers don't find you attractive anymore either, and your cats are starting to age alongside you.

I hope you will grow up one day, but perhaps it's for the better that sociopaths like you actively choose not to breed.

Attached: oGyk8_s-200x150.gif (200x150, 676K)

Fucking a nigger

>you want to actually enjoy life? Well then you're a sociopath!!! XDDDD

You manchildren are honestly incredible

>I'm actually well hung and popular with girls
no you're not
>I don't care whether you believe it or not.
good, cause nobody believes you

go away normie pretendchad

post feet, gingertits

fpfp

Now where do I find a girl who wants to give birth to my child?

that's fine. Don't breed goyim, you produce too much CO2, let Africans do it instead,

Attached: disappointment.gif (294x232, 1.74M)

Because they have bigger penises? What a sad, insecure little boy you are!

Oy vey

Attached: CEE4185E-6498-455E-A80E-B62DC99F6C34.png (600x544, 149K)

Attached: images[1].jpg (224x224, 6K)

Well we won't be enjoying life with you. Obviously.

>implying i am not too autismo to engage with women
>implying i could even find one i want to be with if i werent
>implying it matters in any way

>mcnigger posting mcnig shit

Attached: 1500836207381.jpg (700x700, 78K)

Ye deserve a cuntpunt ye awl hag.

I feel you. I fell off the chad bandwagon some time ago. It's just empty decadence devoid of any meaningful human interaction.
Clubbing and my former friends are tiresome, getting groped in clubs is tiresome.
To be truly honest. I've never gotten over that one girl, and chadhood was me trying to compensate and project value. Women have gotten weird and direct since social media popped up, and lately I just want to be left alone to wrench on my car and take hikes with doggo.
The sexes didn't use to be so pitted against each other, and I'm not even that old (25)

Attached: pain.jpg (900x506, 46K)

fpbp

Attached: reichthing.jpg (218x145, 7K)

It's okay, if you're kind you might be allowed to watch :)

Fpbp

well at least you had enough willpower to actually try anything
i never really lived nor do i intend to with the way this world is looking

its strange, cause when people ask me why i never go out, why i never make an effort profesionally/academically, why i never have interest in girls, why i have no ambition
i cant really explain, i just dont find anything in this life of interest - all this stuff about going out, whoring, lifting, studying, stupid social ruituals, political hypocrisy... seems fake and retarded
feel free to call me a retard

>degrading
I must be a special fucking kind of sick and debased pervert then.
Seeing my wife nursing my healthy child is all I want out of life. Fuck the rest. I'll eat whatever shit I have to, work overtime, go to church, blow corporate cock, what the fuck ever.
Just let me get to that point, good God above.

Attached: 1520975232980.jpg (593x340, 26K)

Damn beat me to it

Being a feminist.

What a sad, average human being you are.

Why are all of you autistic retards replying to a shitty bait thread that gets posted 100 times a day?

The fuck is wrong with you people

What filthy degenerate whore you are

there's currently a white baby growing inside me. I feel so degraded.

FPBP

Attached: fpbp.jpg (218x231, 11K)

fpbp

being YOUR mother

Tits

>pretending to be a woman on Sup Forums

kill yourself

1. Being a single mother
2. Not being a mother at all

What's WRONG with that?
Fucking answer me. What's wrong with being a Joe? You people in general are a fucking nightmare to interact with. You have 2000 rules for me but none for thee.
And NONE of it matters, because I see how you fucking people live and talk to each other. You could make 10k or 600k and you'll still be cheating, lying, face-obsessed, opioid addicted husks because you want to be something other than a fucking human.

Attached: al bundy.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Making babby is the only worthwhile thing a cunt can do.
I wish I was a little girl, around 6yo, and would never grow into a woman but able to make babby so and I would marry a man and give him lots of little daughters for him to fuck. Being a pregnant breeding sow preschool age girl would be so hot.

Being your mother.

gib /fpbp or I report you

Hmm. If I were a sociopath, I think I'd consciously breed precisely out of spite. OP is just a vapid narcissistic attention seeking faggot/slut.

>Andi-Nabalism :DDDDDDDDDD

fpbp

Attached: 1496356200342.jpg (600x600, 65K)

I'm male, retard. that doesn't change the fact this is criminally off topic

semen on face.

Excellent post

Potatonigger gets BTFO two days running.

Attached: being your mother.png (1265x375, 180K)

not being a mother. ez sage /thread

fpbp great job minha delicia

When your kids looks like this you mean?

Attached: 1514921485554.jpg (720x405, 176K)

i think this is depression and you may be ill, try to get your hormones tested

This is why you can't be trusted to make decisions about your own body. Abortions should be legal, but decided upon by the (potential) husbands.

Praise Kek

not being a mother

fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/tiamat-the-dragon-ladys-transformation

Decadence is a disease.

Attached: 5745547.jpg (636x382, 75K)

I would not agree that it's degrading. Any woman can have a baby, but it takes a lot of work if you want to be a good mother and there are some women who are completely incapable of doing it. My greatest joy has been watching my children turn into happy, productive adults and looking forward to the grandchildren they will give me.

I think OP might be too young to realize there is nothing better than having a baby grow inside of you and seeing their face for the first time as they're laid on your chest. Nothing else on earth could ever compare to that kind of love. My daughter went through the 'I'm never having kids' phase when she was in her early teens and now that she's 20 she has changed her mind and wants at least 5 or more.
Maybe OP will change her mind when she grows up too.

nah you're right.

except when a woman has a child she is automatically disregarded by every other fertile male as used goods.

I find women with children pretty repulsive. I guess that's because they've already chosen their destiny. so they're of no use to me personally, therefore they're cast aside and are irrelevant.

fpbp