GUYS ISLAM IS A THREAT TO THE WEST BECAUSE OF SOME CIVIL WAR HUNDREDS OF MILES AWAY!!

> GUYS ISLAM IS A THREAT TO THE WEST BECAUSE OF SOME CIVIL WAR HUNDREDS OF MILES AWAY!!
> *ignores homegrown Radical Christian groups like the Branch Davidians and WBC*

If this is you, then stop calling yourself "anti-terrorist" and accept the label that you hate so much: anti-Islam

Attached: 1520710241794.gif (379x387, 71K)

I love the label "Anti-Islam". It perfectly describes my views.

this

This. I am proudly anti islam

I'm all for terrorizing leftists and making them fear for their lives.

I hate all sand religions

This.

The fucking shills with the EU flags are coming in strong today. Sage.

Man all these rapes and beheadings all in the name of all- I mean these Christian groups really make me mad. Maybe we should import some law-abiding, non-raping, non-acid attack throwing Muslims to help us.

>Branch Davidians and WBC
Literally who?

Attached: 1519332699733.png (776x776, 891K)

I've never even heard of that first group and WBC doesn't do anything except stand around with signs. Also I can't even remember the last time they did anything

I was going to mock you for calling lawsuit chasing lawyers like the WBC radical Christians but I actually like the anti-Islam thing.

So yeah. Fuck Islam.

>If this is you, then stop calling yourself "anti-terrorist" and accept the label that you hate so much: anti-Islam
Joke's on you, Islam is Terrorism. Their entire doctrine hinges on terrorism. What the fuck do you think an honor killing is?

He's accusing the Waco people of being "religious extremists" on par with Muslim terrorists because they shot at the ATF when the ATF had sieged their compound and killed all of their dogs, and approached the gate with armed men.

The difference here is,
With islam, it is still on going.

How many people have WBC murdered?
They just protest funerals for shock value and people keep giving them attention.
You can use your shitty excuse when they start bombing people.

Calling faggots faggots =/= terrorism.
Throwing faggots off roofs = terrorism.
Sage.

Kys OP

Attached: 1459969173602.webm (720x480, 2.99M)

>saying God Hates Fags is comparable to mass executing people
No.

>Ochaco eating the riceball gets no replies but Ochaco eating the sandwich does
Alright so I might have been wrong about nobody falling for the bait but you still have shit taste in waifus.

Branch davidians were a literal cult that made the news for a week in the early 1990's. WBC is like 15 people.

Islam is a belief structure/ideology/proscribed system of government and life that is fundamentally incompatible with western values and the basic building blocks of our civilization. Civil wars in the ME are the least of my worries. My worries are demographic changes, terror attacks, rape gangs, child grooming gangs, and selective law enforcement that excuses muslim crime and hate speech laws that are used to place Islam above criticism.

>Throwing faggots off roofs = terrorism

No, blowing yourself up in public is terrorism.

>no orlets
>no bell ringing
>no icon paintings
>can't read the cyrillic alphabet
How are these "churches" even Christian?

Attached: kirill.jpg (760x489, 62K)

STOP REPLYING YOU NEWFAGS ITS BAIT

>> GUYS ISLAM IS A THREAT TO THE WEST BECAUSE OF SOME CIVIL WAR HUNDREDS OF MILES AWAY!!
Anything happening hundreds of miles away from me is happening in my home country, retard. Would have to be thousands of miles for your point to have any meaning for most of America.
If you are hundreds of miles from a civil war, holy shit that's spitting distance dude. 500 miles can be driven comfortably/legally in 7 hours.
It should be a real concern if you are that fucking close to insanity.

I mean I'm Muslim and I can confidently say that "Anti Islam" describes my and lots of members of my countery's Beliefs

The Branch Davidians were minding their own business and would've stayed that way if it wasn't for the ATF. Westboro is just a scam set up by a family of lawyers to piss people off and hope someone attacks them so they can sue the pants off somebody. They don't compare at all to radical Muslims who have genocided entire villages in the Middle East and killed Christian communities that were hundreds or even thousands of years old.

>Ignores 110 people to concentrate on 1,300,000,000

Yeah, what were we thinking.

Attached: stop.jpg (646x646, 87K)

I like these posts though.

>Radical Christian groups like the Branch Davidians and WBC
Never heard of, saged. More effort next time shlomo.

>WBC beheads people

Yes, I am Anti-Islam.
What are you going to do? Arrest me?

y u do dis America-bro?

Attached: oof.png (398x628, 452K)

Damn right. No country for Islam.

Attached: 63946BFD-DE4B-4F4A-8003-55B851415DF9.png (716x915, 1.53M)

>1 post by this ID