Its about time

Attached: 20180314_155329.png (1080x799, 1017K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s09xCwVA26pu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post it on /r/toronto

With all the chinks in Toronto I'd imagine the rate of car accidents will rise dramatically.

give it a week before an 1 gets rapes by a Syrian.

Bitches are casually walking into a rough job where you have to be gruff as ewell as polite yto get your fare.

>insert woman drivers joke here

expect more people getting lost and accident rates to increase

Monkeys can drive in Canada?

True story.
>be me
>lived in Minneapolis
>on way to work on 494
>driving 75 mph
>see a Honda civic coming up behind me
>fast
>really fast
>all over the road
>a Somali nigger flys by me
>the ape is flailing his arms and bobbing head
>pick up cell phone
>dial 911
>report a monkey driving a car on 494
>a monkey sir
>yes, a monkey
>give plate numbers and whereabouts
>call me when you return the ape to the zoo
>we will let you know sir
2 hours pass
>phone rings
>sir, an officer apreahened the car
>did you arrest the monkey
>sir that is very racist, it was a Somali immigrant
>what's the difference
>hang up

>'Finally': All-female taxi service DriveHer ready to hit Toronto pedestrians | Metro Toronto

fixed

>women form female only cab company because men are creepy
>creepy lesbians start working at the cab company and
>laugh as the entire plan backfires

>all female staff in a service business
Isn't that prostitution?

>All-female taxi service
Who asked for this, exactly?

When are we getting an all-female garbage collection company?

Attached: 1463005839014.jpg (362x346, 38K)

>nigger woman driver

Attached: 1521046890260.jpg (399x464, 52K)

That would be comparable to an all-black police force.

vocaroo.com/i/s09xCwVA26pu

Attached: 1520189293880.png (336x537, 175K)

Tip: Get another life insurance if you live in Toronto.
Thank me later.

ooh boy, ready for rapes to skyrocket?

Yay Sharia law!

FINALLY!

Are men allowed to use this?
I'm pretty sure you can't legally offer a service to only one gender.
Actually I'm pretty sure you can't legally employ only one gender, but women seem to get to ignore that.
But still, what happens when all the creepy indians discover they can pay a woman to drive them places?

But what if I am gender fluid? This sounds discriminatory.

We've had some "female taxi" thing in my city since forever. I didn't realize it was news-worthy.

Its just another fluff article by our super liberal media.

These girl won't have the chops for inner city cab driving. Normal cabbies get fucked up and screwed over all the time. Just asking for trouble.

Yep. Now we need women only golf courses, clubs, and pubs.

is anyone honestly kidding themselves? toronto is where all this SJW shit festered in their universities.

How long will it take till someone fakes a girlvoice and gets into the cab and rape her?

Watch these women get even less money than if they were driving for uber.

CANADA

Y E S !!!!!

I don't think there's anything wrong with this, but you know the trannies are going to ruin it.

i hope they enjoy being harassed by drunk, horny men who hire them because they want to put their moves on a woman

On behalf of my sides, thank you.

The nagging starts already.

Dont even have to fake it or they're bigots for discriminating against transgenders

Yeah, it‘s the kind of thing that is ok in and of itself, but then gets totally blown out of proportion by hysteric SJWs and now you have to hate it. The „Black Panther“ of the transportation services, if you will.

Attached: femtaxi.jpg (1080x799, 186K)

Wow I didn´t even think about that.

I feel like a trans-female race-fluid muslim with a headscarf already. Must be the four more years of Merkel coming into effect.

>places
not their house or random street alley.

This is like a rape delivery service.

based

checked!

I just realized that I have never seen a female cab driver in my life

If they're out driving all day, who's gong to do the dishes? They haven't thought this through.

That because you're German.

Not even trying to trigger you.

I'de like to see that. The only police force that causes more crimes than it prevents. Show up to a robbery call at a local shoe store, turn out fellow cops are the robbers.

>inb4 gender discrimination lawsuit
Who will drunk roasties accuse of raping them now?

I don't get it. I guess it's a male dominated profession in most countries.

There's literally nothing wrong with this.

Sounds highly dangerous, women have way less spacial awareness than men which is why they are terrible drivers. Steer well clear of any female taxi driver!

So basically you can just order a woman to show up wherever you want whenever you want?

This would make rape e z

We're about to have Robot Ubers and this is something people should care about?

Our media are beyond retarded.

Attached: 1521053354563.png (420x280, 3K)

>Liberal Crazy Taxi
HEY HEY HEY ITS TIME TO MAKE SOME CUHRAYYYYYYZEE MONEY! THE DARKER THE SKIN THE HIGHER THE SCORE! BONUS POINTS FOR FEMALE FARES! ARE YA READY? HERE! WE! GO!

Or, and I am not kidding, of they are carefully selected you could end up with the most red-pilled force ever. Definitely not right for patrolling suburbia but maybe just perfect for pacifying Detroit.

From my stay in the US (Junior Year 1999/2000) I got the impression that there are of course the standard dumb apes bit also a not that small minority of law-abiding no nonsense niggers that could probably be recruited to police the rest.

„I dindu nuffin officer, you only stop me cuz ahm black.“
„Damn straight nigger.“

Wasn't there a similar company that went bust recently?

There's a chain of gyms here called "Curves" that's open to women only. I'm not sure if a taxi service could have the same policy.

I served in the military with plenty of had working blacks. The problem is that they are not well represented in the media or in their own culture. Their culture is toxic and would rather promote drug dealing gang banging apes than the 9-5 blue collar father who wants to better his community. You have to change the culture before you would see any difference in the people.

Dishwasher

It's all part of the plan to cause insurance rates to rise until its gets to the point where nobody can afford to drive.

Yeah. A hard working nigger is to his fellow apes like a huwhite guy with a spine to the SJWs, to fall back into Sup Forums slang.
Their „culture“ is toxic as hell but, given the pan european change of consciousness we all hope for, I believe they could be integrated.

You can have different racial groups within a country (up to a point), you just have to see and treat them as what they are and not as equals in the true sense of the world. Blacks will never win a lot of Nobelprizes but their race can be improved with careful management by a benevolent but strict white elite.

I agree, people should know what is best for them and their nation. We should not try to force people into role that they are not suited for. Blacks have potential in certain roles in a society but trying to throw them into academic or leadership roles and thinking it will be different than what you can see first hand in any African nation is folly.

Exactly.

what about the sandwiches ?

there's no men allowed as passengers or drivers, so there will be no rapes

there's laws in place where you can discriminate in favour of a protected classs. minorities, trans gays and women are all protected classes so you can discriminate in favor of them. it's called affirmative action

Underrated

fucking hell my sides

Attached: c51.png (400x200, 73K)

I identify as female whenever I use this service.

expect sexism to rise... not sure why..
MAYBE BECAUSE THIS IS FUCKING SEXIST.
Imagine the commotion an all-male taxi service announcement would cause.
Not that it's almost already all-male...

>implying that will stop shitskins from raping

Why do so many woman come up with this exact same business strategy?
>what is it about us that gives us an edge over the competition?
>i literally cannot think of anything but my vagina
>perfect!

Good for them.

why are they protected in a first place?
what makes them worthy of special treatment?

Expect to close in a couple of months because turns out you can't compete with others by discriminating against half the population.