Australia is investigating what visas can be offered to white South African farmers

>Australia is investigating what visas can be offered to white South African farmers who are facing violence and land seizures at home.

>Mr Dutton said he believed the farmers deserve "special attention" because they faced violence and land seizures.

>"We have the potential to help some of these people that are being persecuted."

>He has directed the Home Affairs Department to explore whether the farmers can be accepted into Australia through refugee, humanitarian or other visas, including the in-country persecution visa category.

>"We want people who want to come here, abide by our laws, integrate into our society, work hard, not lead a life on welfare," he said.

>"And I think these people deserve special attention and we're certainly applying that special attention now."

>"We're just looking at the moment at what might be feasible and hopefully we'll make an announcement in due course," he said.

>baka.com.au/politics/federal/peter-dutton-looks-to-help-persecuted-white-south-african-farmers-20180314-p4z4el.html
>9news.com.au/national/2018/03/15/04/02/south-africa-slams-dutton-s-farmer-remarks

Opinions/Thoughts?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Australia_(converted).svg.png (1200x600, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/australias-migrants-leaving-their-new-home-in-search-of-a-better-life/news-story/b36bc38fb4ff61ea419705178df57ce4
news.com.au/finance/economy/australian-economy/it-will-destroy-australia-as-we-know-it-dick-smiths-warning-as-population-surges-towards-25-million/news-story/feb3ccbc6257ac21314e703ce0828b5b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

About time

Originalious

>choice between living with criminals or living with criminals

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-14-22-02-07.jpg (1076x1355, 530K)

better to go to SA and protect those families. they aren't leaving but they need help.
Secure a ship in OZ, load up men and arms, then sail over.
Drop off security fighters, take on what women and kids want to leave.
Straya will just do the same thing and give all that island to Abos anyways.
Whites deserve a chunk of Africa since blacks have half the planet already.

m8 u better vote conservative when we bring you here

yeah, how the fuck will aus bring 4mill south africans here?

love you too bro

in all seriousness though, my neighbors are saffas, just come here - you'll fit right in

>how the fuck will aus bring 4mill south africans here?
We won't.

Also the ones that leave will be the left wing type who will just keep being left here. The whites who hate niggers will stay and fight.

Salute !

Attached: A0844889-6C01-4E5F-97DF-B2077F20B1F2.jpg (962x1263, 1.24M)

>4 million
>heaps of them farmers
>will actually increase Australia's food output
>whack that silly halal sticker on it
>suddenly hundreds of millions of new customers in indo for our food
>saffas solve Australia's budget deficit

>there are leftists in south africa

after all this shit

rofl shoot me.

I believe many poorer SA will be brought here and can chain migrate.

south africa has millions of poos, gooks, coloreds, bantus who will all claim being farmers to infest another white nation

watch out Oz

It specificly states

>white south african farmers

in both articles.

>rapefugees

they weren't smart enough to leave that shithole when they could so fuck em

So pussy pommy's descendents got rooted in the arse by BBC now crying for help?
Why don't you SA pussies simply lynch the niggers?
We'd better not accept single one of them as they will vote to bring down our society too.

chink

and the yiddish/gook mafia wont allow that. it has to be inclusive and diverse in order to enrich your society... remember what happened to the White Australia Policy? the all powerful yiddish mafia did that

Ah, I forgot the chinks.
We all know Australia (and NZ) is a province of Chinkland, any immigration policy has to be approved by our chink master.
The latest trend is the chinks don't like pommies, they're just too pussy ang ugly. Chinks now start secretly deporting pommies and inviting based Europeans.

Why don't we air drop the farmers some military grade weapons instead? Ten thousand suicide bomber emus

I don't think the chinks of aus have as much power as say canada, if white flight from the EU/UK/USA and now south africa can turn the tides it'd be great.

The guy pushing this policy gets shit done and never backs down to leftist autists tho.

Black criminals or white criminals

Attached: image.png (271x97, 2K)

What about cassowaries?

If western nations had any decency at all, we would carve them out a piece of South Africa and protect it from negroes.
Alas, we are run by Jews and they will make us leave other Europeans to be slaughtered.

It'd make more sense to bring them home than hook into africa with some fucked up attempt to hold back the nog horde.

Type in South Africa on YouTube and sort by upload date

don't worry Henri, your sister will be safe and comfy in my room while you stay defend the farm

ADF should absolutely be sent to intervene.

We went to Rwanda, no reason we shouldn't go in.

Anyone know if any NGOs have said they offer support? Doctors Sans Frontiers?

white flight to Oz already happened it reached its peak prior to 2001. Oz is now an overpriced gook/poo colony. if any white flight occurs it would be where whites actually have a stronghold and newcomers have an opportunity to succeed- a place where white girls await us with open legs and ready to breed, not a cunt full of lesbionic, hermaphroditic roasties. europa looks more appealing than anything else.

>white flight to Oz already happened it reached its peak prior to 2001.

Not really, i mostly see white europeans coming here

>Oz is now an overpriced gook/poo colony.

To some degree but I really doubt it's as bad as america/uk/can

>. if any white flight occurs it would be where whites actually have a stronghold and newcomers have an opportunity to succeed

thats Aus, better than bongland, cancukida or amerifatland.

oz has a huge turnover of white immigrants. they usually leave after a couple of years

>Australia's migrants leaving their new home in search of a better life
www.news.com.au/australias-migrants-leaving

even aussies are leaving oz for a better life elsewhere. theres been an increase of aussies moving to the US for housing, jobs, and affordable living.

link is 404'd

why move to burgerland when it's 56%

most aussies i know are staying

i am sure china/india/indonesia have big plans for oz and the prospects for white australia are quite bleak.
it used to be a nice white ethnostate, but a new trend for australia has been set in the 70s and it is going downward on the path.

i met plenty who left oz after a few years there. maybe they would have stayed if it was like the australia of the 70s-80s. living like a sardines in some overpriced asiatic shithole isnt what white people yearn for. you expect a white cunt but get bombay/beijing instead.

news.com.au/australias-migrants-leaving-their-new-home-in-search-of-a-better-life/news-story/b36bc38fb4ff61ea419705178df57ce4

news.com.au/finance/economy/australian-economy/it-will-destroy-australia-as-we-know-it-dick-smiths-warning-as-population-surges-towards-25-million/news-story/feb3ccbc6257ac21314e703ce0828b5b

okay stay in south africa I literally dont want you ungrateful cunts anyway my ancestors should have finished the job in the boer war.