And shkreli gets 7 years because he pissed off the wrong people. Absolute state of the American Justice system

and shkreli gets 7 years because he pissed off the wrong people. Absolute state of the American Justice system

Attached: 1rqeopmdnrl01.jpg (716x669, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DE4tLf3d3Us
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2018/03/14/theranos-chief-executive-elizabeth-holmes-charged-with-massive-fraud/?utm_term=.bb2e33538e3a
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She’s not going to jail? No trial?

I read somewhere that you don't go to prison for cases under SEC.

That's not true

SEC just doesn't have the power to prosecute - that's the DOJ's job.

But seeing as they settled I doubt the DOJ will take this to court. She was hillarys mini me so I doubt it

youtube.com/watch?v=DE4tLf3d3Us

Attached: shkreli_social2.jpg (1200x630, 216K)

shes a woman

HATE SPEECH

HATE SPEECH

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2018/03/14/theranos-chief-executive-elizabeth-holmes-charged-with-massive-fraud/?utm_term=.bb2e33538e3a

>White woman are EVE from the bible.

Wake up. They are demonic.

>do something illegal
>go to jail

not sure how it works in shitistan but that's how it goes here. trump is next.

Have a vag? No jail!

they just wanted my boy shkreli's Wu-Tang album

>only $500k fine

Attached: 1519579472881.png (300x250, 20K)

>And so the SEC decided that this all did indeed amount to securities fraud. Theranos and Holmes settled with the SEC without admitting or denying the allegations; Balwani will apparently fight the accusations. Holmes agreed to pay a $500,000 penalty to the SEC, "return" 18.9 million Theranos shares to the company and relinquish her super-voting control, and be barred from serving as a public-company director or officer for 10 years.

>That is a pretty small fine for such a big fraud: Martin Shkreli had to forfeit $7.4 million for what a judge found to be a $10.4 million fraud, while Holmes will pay just $500,000 for a $700 million fraud.

Even the MSM is pointing out the ridiculous leniency.

Attached: 1501884548673.jpg (1200x900, 328K)

But... But he heard it somewhere...

Maybe don't be an asshole to everyone and people won't fuck you over in the end?

Shikreli didnt even steal from any peasants. He only took money from the healthbinsurance companies.
Health insurance can refuse to pay for some survives. But they couldnt refuse the only AIDs drug on the market. So they had to swallow the loss while patients lives remained the same. He pissed of kikes and now he languishes in jail on trumped charges.
Bit if you ask any of our peasants on the street you would think he was murdering them.

Women always get away with more stuff here in the USA

Shkreli made his investors money too. Women get away with everything

>when the fine is less than the amount that you stole

thats justice in amerikwa

That's not a woman for anyone wondering

Attached: 1518829507501.png (445x391, 209K)

For comparison
Martin Shkreli = 7 years, $7.5M fine Investor capital lost = ~$0
Elizabeth Holmes = $500k fine, D&O bar Company value lost = ~$8 billion

No, this is the same blue vs white collar crime bullshit that's been going on for quite sometime now
I don't see how defrauding people out of their money is any different than embezzlement and those people go to jail, not club fed

It's his own fault taunting the prosecutors, acting like a smug little cunt. I like the guy he's a good troll but he deserves it what kind of fool tries to play chicken with the courts.

Shkreli is a Sup Forums troll
That cunt had VIPs of the calliber of Kissinger backing her

She's a woman in modern America. They get half the punishment of men or less for literally anything.

Yeah, even Mattis was on the board. Really makes you think?

>one set of rules for you
>another set of rules for them
JUSTICE IS BLI-

Attached: 1494196194211.png (327x324, 102K)

>muh shkreli is an asshole
Shkreli fucked over (((insurance))) companies, with practically no damage done to individual consumers.
Of course he's an asshole, he's a millionaire autist, anyone on this board with that kind of money would do similar asshole/hilarious things.

But if you seriously think he's going to jail because he's an asshole, you need need to fuck off back to r*ddit.

was she delivered via a water-birth in a small pool of electrified water? did someone accidently knock a toaster in?

she must be a member of the order of the eastern tards

That's not why he went to jail you fucking swiss cheese idiot

You might be onto something
>(((blood))) testing
>(((scam)))
>(((crazy d'cunt face factor: off the chart)))
>top kikes on the board
Yup this smells very occult

huh, i guess being an insufferable little shit head asshole can bite you in the ass in ways far worse than necessary. too bad the inbred yokel retards here can't seem to figure that out.

Of course it is. They just conveniently found an excuse to send him to jail.

I hate Shkreli but this cunt is just the same.
The crimes are very similar: one promised return from a hedge fund and lied while performing a ponzi scheme and this one promised increased value and business opportunities and also lied about current contracts.

I think she got away with it because she paid back by buying stocks. Shkreli went down because losses persist.

this
for the same crimes and history women get twice lower sentences or non at all
cause patriarchy obviously

Btw, Shkreli's net worth is more or less the double of the losses. He could very well pay given the time if he could convert his assets into money.

>*or at least, allegedly so...

the one time the rich man gets the poor mans punishment you cry about it

the virgin albanian
the stacy anglo

This woman must be a literal sociopath for what she done. Promising customers with sometimes life threatening illnesses that she can analyze your blood with just a small sample but she knew all along it was bullshit, and after all of this she lied to investors and profited billions.

Theres more to this than that. The board of the company included very high ranking government and military figures. If she fucked them over shed be in prison right now.

That's a cool 699 500 000 burgerbucks profit right there.

$500,000 is barely a slap on the wrist for a fraud scheme that collected $700 million.

If they were getting a piece of that $700 million what would they care?

I dont think people like James "Mad dog" Mattis or Henry Kissinger need to scam people for money or would.

they threw the book at Shkreli because he was displaying how fucking corrupt Big Pharma is. They boil the frog by doing gradual price hikes every quarter, he just slammed a huge one down and said SUCK MY COCK THAT'S HOW COPYRIGHT LAW WORKS BITCHES BLAME THE MEGACORP LOBBYISTS IF YOU WANNA BLAEM SOMEONE.

i mean that cunt whose company owns Epipen raises the price constantly and jews the whole country with it. Funny how nobody talks shit about her, and how she's some democrat senators daughter.

>trump is next
Fuck back off to leddit.

Attached: 1519390297945.png (480x415, 585K)

Wrong, He made his investors money. She lost everyones money

kek an Albanian got finally mugged

Attached: alb pepe fk greek.jpg (597x688, 82K)

Bitch needs to Fry!!!!!!!! No powder puff prison, all her assets taken!

Attached: image.jpg (480x451, 26K)

Says the asshole!

Attached: image.jpg (1000x1000, 185K)

Exactly! Suicided in her future we can only hope if she gets away with this shit again!

Attached: image.jpg (500x320, 27K)

But 7 years still isn’t nearly fucking enough for what he did.

Attached: 1475207385035.jpg (1024x904, 110K)

I want her to fuck me in the Amazon position.

Shkreli LOST his investors money, he reimbursed them to save his pride.

>I read somewhere that you don't go to prison for cases under SEC.
You read wrong information. Most of the time it is give the government a bribe errrr I mean pay a fine, and get some time out from trading.
Also since this is a female, only white males are thieves worthy of serious jail time.

You will never get tied up and pegged by Elizabeth Holmes, why even live?

Attached: 1479587851857.jpg (250x159, 4K)