Toxic masculinity

My friend just shared this garbage on Facebook, what do Sup Forums?

Attached: 544E74CB-AD72-43F0-8669-981B4648EE6B.jpg (750x608, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/2018/02/19/good-humans/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3693622/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tell her she's right, Masculinity is toxic and needs to be changed. People say boys are born like this or it's a genetic thing they can't help, but that's bullshit. It is a learned behavior from modern culture. All boys should made to attend classes or camps where they unlearn toxic masculinity through conversion therapy, in severe cases electro-shock can be used.
Masculinity is Evil

>the job of the government is to protect people
Really all they're good at is taking and spending my money. You know, the only function a government should serve.

not even shitposting like Read Robert Blys "Iron John: A book about Men"
We need to drastically change masculine behaviour, or else Feminazis will establish a totalitarian state, in which everything that is similar to masculinity will be banned.

Be a real man, not a brainless tyrone-like asshole!

Attached: 05587654.jpg (1024x768, 137K)

>remind the government that it needs to do its job and protect them
The government did it's job. There was an officer at the school to report the aftermath back to the bureaucracy.
His job isn't to protect anything other than the state's interests.

Keep pushing. It has nothing to do with masculinity. Women want us this way.

Tell her the only thing the government needs to protect is borders and that she is one ugly cunt.

Neck yourself for using Farcebook

memeflagging fool.
they don't. "Men test ideas, women test men."

strongly seconded

If it's toxic masculinity to blame how it there weren't a shitload of shootings in the 50s where everyone had guns and macho culture ruled society?

>No solution that merely saves lives without also advancing my political agenda will be acceptable.

Listen to her and read up on toxic masculinity instead of being told about it by Sargon or something.

find some new friends
Rollo predicted this, as always

Attached: 1340150592780.jpg (300x300, 16K)

Why are you friends with such a retarded dyke?

> Toxic masculinity is the problem
> lol masculinity is so sensitive
> let me keep poking at it
> wait, why'd you fight back?

Attached: YM7PtRN.jpg (640x640, 40K)

that term aggravates the fuck out of me

Another example of Toxic Liberalism

Attached: IMG_5376.jpg (1869x1902, 637K)

Find her & destroy her

Unfriend that bitch. Then get rid of facebook

Evidently, "toxic masculinity" doesn't involve treating other people like shit. Curious.

Is that a tide pod?

Never forget leftists would unironically be 100% okay with this.

Attached: download (2).jpg (160x160, 4K)

ask for tit pics

Why does it seem that everyone's reaction is that the government needs to do something every time a bad thing happens. Student safety is the responsibility of local law enforcement and the school administration, not the federal government.

Unfriend it

Definition of Toxic Masculinity:

The concept of toxic masculinity is used in psychology and sociology to describe certain traditional male norms of behavior in the United States and Europe that are associated with harm to society and to men themselves. Such "toxic" masculine norms include the traits of dominance, devaluation of women, extreme self-reliance, and the suppression of emotions.

"Traditional stereotypes of men as socially dominant, along with related traits such as misogyny and homophobia, can be considered "toxic" due to their promotion of violence, including sexual assault and domestic violence. Other stereotypically masculine traits, such as self-reliance and the stifling of emotions, are correlated with increased psychological problems in men such as depression, increased stress, and substance abuse.

The socialization of boys often normalizes violence, such as in the saying "boys will be boys" with regard to bullying and aggression. Toxic masculine traits are characteristic of the unspoken code of behavior among men in American prisons, where they exist in part as a response to the harsh conditions of prison life.

"Toxic" masculine traits are contrasted with more traditionally positive masculine traits such as devotion to work, pride in excelling at sports, and providing for one's family. The concept of toxic masculinity was originally used by authors associated with the mythopoetic men's movement in contrast to a "real" or "deep" masculinity that they say men have lost touch with in modern society"

>Toxic masculinity isn't caused by masculinity, it's caused by the absense of masculine rolemodels. UK teens are more likely to hav

Says toxic masculinity is bad, but studies show that kids who grow up without a dad are far worse off. More likely to end up in jail, to have kids way too early, etc.

> Don't get it twisted

I would like to twist this person's head off

I'll ignore the bullshit in the term "toxic masculinity" for just a second. Where exactly in modern culture could people be "learning toxic masculinity"? What mainstream source exists that promotes it?

Media? Corporations? Government? Military? Sports? Family? All of those are environments where masculinity is banned. Men have to be unsure of themselves, sorry for their success, and completely sexless (unless a woman is making money somehow) to exist in those environments.

Just where the fuck do you think it's coming from? If you can be born a buttfucking faggot? Why can't you be born masculine?

>traditional male norms of behavior in the United States and Europe
lelz at niggers not being able to be toxic

Attached: platokek.jpg (759x862, 116K)

Lemm try again I'm retarded

>Toxic masculinity isn't caused by masculinity, it's caused by the absense of masculinity. UK teens are more likely to have a TV in their bedroom than a father in their house by the time they leave highschool. The most obvious common factor in convicts, rapists and drug abusers is being raised by a single mother.

They can, its just western sociologists don't really pay attention to other cultures.

Sick of these self righteous cunts , they probably did bully the shooter because he didn't belong in their freakish cult called liberalism,

Ugly bitches mad that Chad will blow a load on their ass but won't commit. Muh toxic masculinity. Every 3/10 deserves a Chad of her own because princess, and he should also put up with her harpy feminism because woke.

Ask the cunt who is supposed to be protecting the fork from her face.

These shootings are a result of decades of policy that have attempted to feminize boys and it is failing. It only creates angry boys who feel like they have no place to express themselves or in the world at large.

Fat pigs like this don't get that because everyone has always catered to their needs. Instead of calling them bad and wrong.

so other cultures can have these traits and not ours...
>self-reliance is bad

Attached: 1499457424333.jpg (400x505, 56K)

See Self-reliance is bad if you're self-reliant to the point you irrationally won't let anyone help you.

Why? I hate most fucking people.

Tell her she is right and that understanding men like you will now step down and let the wise womyn set things right. That's it's finally all up to them to solve it.

Kek and then post it here

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (800x526, 53K)

Delete her of your friend list dumb cunt

I think she has bigger problems, literally since she looks like a humongous ham beast. I guess that saying about putting lipstick on a pig is wrong.

>we need to target toxic masculinity
>be a man and (do x)
really now

I'll check out the book but your post is defeating itself

Liberals love ostracising and bullying people they consider inferior.

Absolutely evil.

came here to say this

>toxic masculinity problem
You would think that wouldn't be a problem when teachers in the US are 76% female and women have had a heavy hand in building the school system.
Also, pic related. Notice something?

>is used in psychology and sociology
So it's pseudoscientific nonsense. Got it.

Because the concept of personal responsibility is no longer encouraged, and is instead actively campaigned against. Just look at that kike sherif trying to deflect upwards of 40 individual failings of his department leading up to the shit as a prime example. That fag had the absolute gall to get on a national stage and shit on an organization that literally had nothing to do with any aspect of the incident, all the while knowing his officers fiddled their dick in a corner while kids were getting mowed down,and that his department was warned dozens of times about this kid.

But its okay. Because he's with the government and he's here to help. Just like the FBI who couldnt ID the mutt when he literally used his own name. They're with the government, and they're there to help. Dont bother having agency in regards to yours or your child's well being, the government will do that for you. You dont need your community to look out for one another, have the government do that for you. You dont need guns to protect yourself, the government will do that for you. I mean they kinda dropped the ball here oops haha but its okay you still dont need them. You cant be trusted to be responsible with your own rights, let the government look after that for you.

The fucking drones advocating for this are some of the most loathsome creatures to exist in history. These pretentious cunts claim to be fighting the man or some bullshit when they scream in your face about giving up your rights, when all they're doing is the man's work for free. Its why (((they))) are so afraid of people like Jordan Peterson. He says some stupid shit sometimes but something I think we can all agree on is his encouragement of personal responsibility and being able to have the free will to succeed or be a fuckup at your own expense without the government sticking their dick in your business. Nobody wants to look after their own anymore and thats a fucking problem.

The government has no duty to protect according to the Supreme Court.

Warren v. District of Columbia.

>its not science because I don't like it

They test men out of insecurity and self loathing. To find security and self loathing in others. Its obviously not derived from sympathy. Most women do so instictually. My instincts tell me its toxic women.

>what do Sup Forums?
Let her ramble on Faceberg?

>>its not science because I don't like it
They're not sciences
They can use science to make a point, but that's secondary
t. psychotherapist

>The concept of toxic masculinity is used in psychology and sociology to describe certain traditional male norms of behavior in the United States and Europe that are associated with harm to society
harm to society is a subjective outlook, and the sociologists are some of the least qualified to make that assertion
The rest of your post rests on that assertion being objective fact, which it isn't, therefore, the rest of your post can and should be discarded by anyone with a rational outlook

>Liberals love ostracising and bullying people they consider inferior.

Only when they get into power. Before that they're all about preaching for tolerance, love, freedom, respect, etc.

As soon as they consolidate power they go full commie and turn authoritarian left.

Attached: nkvd_officer_sakaki_by_comrademijur.jpg (500x550, 90K)

I don't know why but I lol'd hard at this post

>Fat slag
>opinion discarded

Idk why you give these fatties the time of day. They'll be dead from congestive heart failure within a few years anyway.

On the rare occassions a fattie demands my attention i literally just go "yeah whatever" because rolling balls of fat deserve zero attention.

Pay their autistic screeching no mind.

sage

I wish at least one of them would fight back, it's depressing to watch how pussy whipped some (many?) men are.

>being friends with a fattie

Attached: drcruize.jpg (480x320, 73K)

Find a new fatty for your group.

>We need to change masculine behavior
And you need to kill yourself

Tell her she added shit too with domestic violence and toxic masculinity. They walked out because guns.

>leaf
>psychotherapist

J...Jordan, is that you?

Unfriend them.

Never trust what a lesbo says they are the ones suffering most from toxic masculinity, It permeates their souls and makes them want to be male

Attached: 257sr6.jpg (502x499, 60K)

People who think like this cunt are destined to fail at life forever. It just makes it that much easier for us to know who to cull later on down the road as they'll all be waiting for handouts after being unable to provide for themselves.

Just look at your "friend". Did her post surprise you?

You faggots are fucking dense.

Girls spew shit like this irl all the time and they are called shit tests and you are not supposed to take them seriously. But somehow you don't think it can happen collectively?

WOMEN DON'T WANT RIGHTS. THEY WANT TO BE FUCKED IN THE ASS.

Men have become huge cucks. Women are unhappy and whiny because men don't keep them in their place anymore.

>The social history of Switzerland, where women weren’t allowed to vote until 1971, reveals the subtleties of employment expectations on happiness. A decade after Swiss women gained suffrage, the country’s citizens voted in a referendum on whether the constitution should be amended to state that women deserve equal pay for equal work.

>Different parts of Switzerland voted very differently. Unsurprisingly, cantons (Swiss states) with a high proportion of votes in favor of the amendment were recorded as having a small gender wage gap some years later. But strangely, working women in areas with strong traditional values – where most people had voted against equal pay – were happier than working women in liberal cantons.

>Even though their salaries were further below those of the men around them, the women in more traditional communities were less likely to report discrimination than their countrywomen in more liberal areas.

I would post that grug or something bullshit here if I had a habit to save shittily made memes, because it would fit when you try to distill the immense varieties in Human minds into:

>hurr freedum
>hurr we are all the same

It doesn't work and it never will.

Attached: cat223.jpg (640x640, 31K)

Tell her she needs to stop her cunt-splaining and curb her toxic masculinity, and be a better white ally.

But that's where Peterson stops, the individual. You're trading one pathology for another.

>wut du?
stop using kikebook

Attached: 1440445484032.jpg (691x680, 124K)

>2017
Fuck the police!
>2018
Government do your job and protect me!

Ask her how she feels about tye government in britain arresting the dads of girls who were raped for tracking down the muslim rapists. Would she feel tye same if thr school shooters were brown skinned? Or would it ve better if the gov turned a blind eye to that?

ask your friend if she's retarded in a way which implies that she is

why do you have that thing as a friend. are you a numale or a gurl?

We made the world what it is today.we gave it electricity and inventions women still to this day don't comprehend. Don't fix what isn't broke, just shut the fuck up and stay out of our way and do what your told, unless of course you have anything better ideas (women don't have any ideas whatsoever).

Look at this smart individual, describing nearly every male animal on earth. Yet somehow we're supposed to believe that nature didn't program us this way for a reason. No we're just supposed to drop 100000+ years of evolution simply because of a group of individuals who have absolutely no idea what it means to be a man redefined what it means to be a man. Bravo.

No it's not science because there's no experiment to be had. It is a flawed hypothesis at best. There are immeasurable instances in nature (which we came from don't forget) where males fight for females, are hostile, and generally don't give a fuck about anyone other than a potential mate.

Attached: Fig.%2029_120[1].jpg (707x907, 416K)

>Just look at that kike sherif trying to deflect upwards of 40 individual failings of his department leading up to the shit as a prime example
can we get a #BloodyIsrael tag going for that cowardly kike?

No but I studied under him before the world went crazy and his sober lectures became wrongspeak

That’s a weird way of saying testosterone

Self reliance is what happens as you get older. Once you hit 30 NOBODY, absolutely NOBODY cares about you. Your mental wellbeing, your dreams, none of this matters. You are expected to deal with it and there is no masculine social mechanism forcing this, it is simply because of your age.

>toxic masculinity
>domestic violence
The shooters are all autistic spergs, not white vest wearing wife beating macho thugs.

> government needs to do its job and make children bulletproof

Expecting government to change the laws of physics will result in disappointment at best, and a police state at worst.

> did you just complain about the Pulse Nightclub shooting? That'll be fifteen years hard time for islamophobia

>basically all the shooters so far did it because of bullying
>this isn't a bullying problem

>nobody gets that he just word replaced "homosexuality" for "Toxic masculinity"

I smirked at least.

Where are his parents? There are books on how to raise children.

Toxic masculinity isn’t science and critical theory blank slate bullshit is the reason there’s a replication crisis in psychology

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3693622/

lol wut ?

What book is that from user?

>this is not a bullying problem
>it's just a problem with kids being bullied by their family
I wonder what it's like to be a person who can't make a single meaningful post without contradicting themselves. There's a lot of faggots on Sup Forums, including Sup Forums, but very rarely do I encounter these levels of utter retardation here.

Attached: scooby-grin.jpg (530x600, 32K)

The boy who did this where are his parents what are they saying about this does he even have a real male role model in his life?

>this thing
>your friend
Time to re-evaluate your standards, user. Anybody who uses "toxic masculinity" unironically is a case for a mental facility. These people are hysterical, so unless you are willing to slap some sense back into them, you are just hurting yourself by exposing yourself to their toxic idiocy.

What makes self-reliance EXTREEEEEME self-reliance?

Thats the truth.

The obvious solution is castration for boys who act out. No more testosterone no more problems. And ovlbviously a labotomy if they wont behave.

I am Jordan

I dismiss everything you said with a wave of my hand.

Since when was the governments job to protect people.

Is it the governments job to raise children. This is a bit much, but parents aren't teaching morals or spending enough time with their children and i believe most are afraid to punishs their children. Not to mention i think this generation has been desensitized though propaganda.

Fucked up eyebrows/10

Would not bang.