ITT: Characters that remind you of yourself

ITT: Characters that remind you of yourself
For me it’s Hiro – intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

What's your favorite dragon ball character?

I'll kill you all

I cringe everytime an user says he's intelligent I bet you're underage

>muh nihilism
This is literally you.

Good choice, OP
For me it’s Rick – intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

>newfags

Nice. For myself, it's Kirito - intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

>newfag
Nice being a newfag for calling out this chuunifags kys user

Cool, for me it’s Takagi – intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

>ESL
>kys
Go back

Nice. For myself, it's Light- intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

For me it’s Astolfo – intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

Is there a good character for someone who doesn't really exist? Who is just text on the internet?

For me it's this fucking pup – adorable, nihilistic and with a woofed sense of humor.

For me it’s Madoka – intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

Good choice. For me, it’s Kyubey - intelligent, lawful, and no sense of humor

For me it's her, intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

It's a meme you retard. You don't even need to lurk moar to know that, you just need to apply a basic understanding of the situation. End yourself, you autistic fag.

We hivemind now?

ban pls
Jesus Christ its 2 years not 2 months.

Hachiman- intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

Because I'm morally and emotionally bankrupt, with no real chance, hope or desire for something big,

For me it's Cristiano Ronaldo – fast,charismatic,relentless and a good dad

I mean...
Punpun - intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

So you are a Chad? Yeah right.

For me it's Atomu. Sora wo koete, lalala hoshi no kanata, yukuzo, Atomu, juuman bariki, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

As long as you can admit it, and say it without shame, you're not bankrupt. Just a little in the red.

Maybe you're right, user. But it won't get better for a while, and I'm content with that.

I wasn't looking at him from that perspective but since you put it like that, no, I guess not.

What happened?

>OP
>intelligent
Kek.
For me it’s Rio – intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

Not going to get into too much detail, but my stepfather, a man I'd started to consider my father figure passed away last month from heart failure. I was there a couple moments after he died.

It's probably the only reason why I'm narcotising myself with manga, video games and Sup Forums.

i very much like body modification

Is it because you're intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humour?

If what you're telling me is true, you're going through something that's completely normal after a loss. I got .. used recently to say it out and I'm reluctant to help people, but I'm sure you'll be fine. Start spending some time with your family. They probably want to talk about these things for the same reasons you do.

that too

I just want a quiet life. I don't really care what I do as long as I can live as stress free as possible.

Light yagami because I'm an autistic pseudo intellectual who could make society better as a dictator

Is it because you're intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humour?

Good choice, user. For me it’s Hirasawa Yui – intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

That's what cuts me. It's more this feeling of hollowness and seeking introverted ways to blow off steam - something I know is not healthy.

I live with my mother. There had been plans for me to get a flat within summer, but with all that's happened that's gone flat. I'd rather stay at home for now and help her out. Maybe it's the thought that while I'm upstairs on a computer, looking at stupid shit while I die inside, she's tearing up downstairs.

I need to change. But it's like this shitty habit that I keep sinking back into and it's affecting my daily life.

My old man was a stranger to me, he drank himself to death 13 years ago. After that, I sort of had to take care of my mom and sister, as well as his parents. To give you some context, each and every member of my family is abusive and self-destructive to some extent, usually a big one. I'm always torn between being there for them and solving their problems, and not being used by them.
If you can't talk to your mom, try to find a way to do something around the house, or do some home improvements. Give yourself some presence besides just being a player of games.

For me its the Ayylmaos from MP 100, because they're intelligent, nihilistic and have a wicked sense of humour.

these are adorable

Yeah, you're right. It's been a really shitty week, but I suppose I'm lucky in that my mum isn't quite as self-destructive. Okay. I'll start doing things around the house. Start cooking dinners, too.

Thanks user. You're an alright bloke, in my books. I'll do my best.

>le i was only pretending

why do you always resort to this when you get caught being a total cringelord?

Yes, my friend. Let me tell you about the Johnnys.

You think too highly of yourself. Probably an Itaru without the hacking skills and the chance to make a daughter.

I see a lot of myself in Issei of HS DxD - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

literally me

Using big words when you could have used smaller ones makes you look like a huge faggot.

OP literally just admitted to being a school shooter