Dragon Ball Super

Having a family of your own is nice. What is your excuse for not reproducing Sup Forums?

I have no interest in women.

I'm 25 and like having a house to myself

GT videl is kinda hot

if the time machines can travel back only to the alternate future they came from then why did Cell's time machine sent Trunks to his alternate future instead of the one where he was dead?

I don't brush my teeth or shower... Not like I even know how to flirt with women.

because cells timemachine was on a different timeline duh

He didn't know how to use it, only how to start it. Trunks already had it preset to the same past he'd been too before. That's why he showed up there.

Too awkward and self-conscious.

don't think about it

I hate myself no one could ever like me even if they did

>I don't brush my teeth or shower

>Wanting to spread your shitty genes

Don't fall for bait user.

>I don't brush my teeth or shower

Your mom's basement is not a house.

He's referring to the DBS Trunks arc you idiots.
The simple Toei answer is that Bulma must have changed the coordinates to match Trunks' timeline somehow.
It barely makes sense but what do you expect from Toei?

well, i had a wife but two years in she tried to divorce me. She wanted to have a kid right after the wedding but i wanted to wait until i had my mortgage paid off (5 year left at that point). So after two year seems she went full baby crazy, divorced me and went to take muh shit.....she died while she was on holidays in a car crash in Malta half-way trough proceedings.

I'm not ready to be a mom yet

I LOVE BEERUSSAMA!

I'm still waiting for the right one..

W-we'll find her one day ;_;

Ho hum. What a useless transformation. You've changed your hair. So what?

you wouldn't a monkey, would you user?

Beat up on? Why wouldn't I?

There is already a thread up why make another?

kale a beautiful

Are you so poor you are living with your mother at 25, so you project on our fellow anons?

Whenever you are ready honey

who is stronger, Yamcha or Videl?

Videl may be able to fly but she can't throw Ki beams

Defend this

Anyone else thinks the way Hit was disqualified was pathetic?

Can someone PLEASE post as much vados as they can??? I only recently picked up super and it's clear that she's best girl

t. Poorcuck.

hit was ringed out so u6 monkeys could have spotlight. Really makes you think.

>Gohan is stuck taking care of Yamcha's daughter

>Vados
I think you meant Cus user

>implying he's disqualified
>implying Zeno booped his face on his tablet

Guess that means Cabba is still in too

>implying Hit didn't take him in his time dimension
>implying the two aren't training as Hit's personal Hyperbolic Time Chamber

Everyone in Universe canon think SS2 is garbage

I present to you Gohan's strongest and newest form, so powerful that he can shatter entire dimensions and omniverses by his awesome CHAD aura alone, so strong that not even El Grande Hermano or El Tio can match it, so strong that no fusion of Shaggy can even hope to stand in his presence:

>Gohan Gris (Gray)
By using Hair Regrowth formula he cancels Super Saiyan Calvo and the power of Super Saiyan Blanco becomes Super Saiyan Gris. It turns out that this entire time Gohan was treating his balding, but used the power granted by Calvo as a stepping stone to ascend even further beyond. First you must go completely bald, then you regrow your hair, and your power is limitlessly and exponentially multiplied beyond imagination.

Gohan Gris is the ultimate, most perfect form in all of DBS. Super Saiyan Gris is impossible to defeat and is only attainable by Gohan because he is the only character with an Ultimate ("Mystic") form. This is what he meant when he told his father that he would acheive a form through a different method. By balancing both Blanco Ki (white ki) and Ultimate CHAD Ki (black ki) the fusion known as Gris (Gray) appears, resulting in a power unmatched.

Gohan Gris will appear when he decides to fight El Dios Dragon at the series finale and saves the multiverse from total destruction.

Neither do I but I still have a girlfriend and have sex on the regular.

She isn't a 10/10 but she is perfect in my eyes. The sex is great, but I really just like cuddling more.

Consider necking yourself.

>not immediately impregnating your wife
>allowing her to go insane
>not fixing her batshit crazy with the power of your dick
Low test.

>She isn't a 10/10 but she is perfect in my eyes. The sex is great, but I really just like cuddling more.
Based, as long as she is a good girl that's all you need.

I wonder how will Gohan Vs Goku go in the Manga(If it even happens). I personally think Gohan being SSGSS Tier is ridiculous but hopefully, the Manga will talk more about his Future Transformation

can anyone sum up the new 114 spoilers

I believe Reddit is that ways folks

>can anyone sum up the new 114 spoilers
>Kale and Caulifla are getting BTFO by a SS3 Goku.
>They Fuse

Do your girlfriend a favor and wash your teeth. Once the honeymoon stage is gone from her brain she is going to start noticing your glaring imperfections and if you are not going to bother with basic hygiene then you are not worth keeping. The only ones that put up with crap are gold diggers.

Soon

>Do your girlfriend a favor and wash your teeth
Pardon me, I do shower and brush my teeth. I meant that I just don't really do a good job at flirting with girls, but I still somehow ended up landing the best one on this planet. I guess I'm just really lucky.

I do agree with everything you just said though.

She must be desperate if she's willing to kiss a an open cesspool of a mouth and put greasy unwashed dick inside her pussy.

Son Goku is beautiful

Well, even if that was the case, at least I'd still be getting laid. I'd say that I'm winning at life.

Read my post directly above your own.
I meant that I just wasn't good at flirting.

Anyway, last blog post about my qt girlfriend and pretty happy love life. Have hope fellow user's, if a loser like me can land an awesome gf you can too! I believe in you! Try your best! You can do it!

Well said

What do you guys want for the next arc on U6?

Vados on my dick

Some kind of universe hopping villain(s) that even the GoD's cannot defeat, and one that the angels are indifferent to and turn a blind eye to in exchange for not fucking shit up too badly. A sort of "cease fire" agreement of sorts.

Girls reject me cuz I'm a creepy ugly stupid worthless loser who can't amount to anything.

Then you will die alone and sad

Where is el tio on the scale?

>not being an alpha Chad with a gf, a job, prospects, and STILL shitposting about gohan blanco

wew lad why?

Almost the same way Jiren used with Kale... the difference is that Caulifla intercepted Kale and prevented her from falling.

They will reveal that Planet Sadala king is Nappa.

Best and prettiest form. Prove me wrong

hay gwuise im nat retarded ok?

>caureefrer..bets buse careefrer

>leave El Kalfla to me

The red hair is pretty but I don't like how they get slimmer in this form

Wish Vegeta had more moves other than different flavors of ki blasts. Love how Godku focuses more on telekinesis/kiai usuage in the same manner displayed by Zamasu and Kibito. Not to mention he has Spirit Bomb, Mafuba, and Hakai.

How fascinating.

>Bulma's Party Explodes! The Scavenger Hunt Across The Universe!

>Robbery at the Satan Museum! Detective Piccolo is on the Case!

>Super Saiyan Slam Dunk! Goku and Vegeta Play Basketball?

>Lord Beerus Learns to Drive! Son Goku is my Teacher?

>Happy Birthday Krillin! 18's Quest for the Perfect Gift

Delete yourselves.

ay vegeta, catch me on the paint nigga.

>forgetting Ultra Instinct
Would the weird ki absrobption that Goku used against the Sphere of Destruction in BoG and against the Spirit Bomb in the Universe Survival count as the same technique. I like Vegeta but it'd be great if did more than Final Flash and Galick Gun.

I have a wife and 3 kids
AmA

At least they animated him instead of just shaking a still drawing around like they did when Goku got nearly BTFO,

Goku always has so many more broken ass moves than Vegeta:
>Kaioken
>Spirit Bomb
>Instant Transmission
>Mafuba
>Hakai
not to mention he always gets the new form first. Vegeta just has variations of ki blasts which is kinda gay, there should be more balance between them (manga or anime)

Get back to jobbing, Vegeta.

>Robbery at the Satan Museum! Detective Piccolo is on the Case!
>Super Saiyan Slam Dunk! Goku and Vegeta Play Basketball?
>Lord Beerus Learns to Drive! Son Goku is my Teacher?

You're supposed to do this with episodes people WOULDN'T want to see, user.

God fucking damn it toei.

Okay.

>not enough cabba and Vados lewds
>cabba and fat cat will die soon anyways
It’s not fair

Zeno is for bullying!

If you like Vados, you are a spic.

A plot not written by literal retards and a fucking timeskip already.

Doing my country a favour by not making it overpopulated

That the Buu arc has some the largest height inconsistencies?

Did you mating press your wife at least once

>that bottom panel

MY SIDES

>tfw still remember Cabba and Caulifa fags claiming Gohan would get knocked out before Cabba was

holy shit can this """"ss whatever is a bad transformation"""" meme just end?

SS 1 was a huge power boost that enabled goku to beat frieza, SS2 enabled gohan to beat cell and put goku in a position to fight majin vegeta without having to resort to SS3.
SS3 gets a lot of hate for """"burning stamina"""(just like blue btw) but its what enabled goku to fight buu and gotenks to almost defeat buu.

Is that all?

And people wonder why Maron is still so small...

Well, Ox-King height was always inconsistent.