Why do anime girls sit like this? Isn't it uncomfortable?

Why do anime girls sit like this? Isn't it uncomfortable?

No

Maybe their butts hurt.

It's called seiza and you get used to it. It's also less uncomfortable for smaller people like Megumin who happens to be 40kg. On the topic, can you imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her tiny body? I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on.

Seiza is done sitting on top of your feet, which will become comfortable if you do it enough. But the OP image, her legs aren't under her, they're nearly 90 degrees away from center. She's doing something like seiza, while also doing the splits. Give it a try, your knees should be hinged outward when you do it.

That's nowhere close to doing the splits.

Shut up nerd

From what?

You have to be stretching from childhood to be able to do that. And if you're a guy or have a manly narrow pelvis, you're out of luck as well, it's only for girls once you pass 13-14 years.

I've sat like this for as long as I can remember, it's the most comfortable way to sit on the floor for me. I can't sit cross-legged or seiza for very long. I'm not athletic or a girl and people always thought it was weird that I could or preferred to do this. Is it really that strange?

Sup Forums is just fat

Can you do this if you're skinny?

If the legs are out to the side, it's wariza.

I'm fat too and I can still do it

>which will become comfortable if you do it enough
It never becomes comfortable, it's just formal. That's precisely why they have "at ease" positions, for women to sit with their legs at the side.

I'm skinny and I can't keep it for long without my legs hurting and I'm definitely not a sedentary person. I guess it's more about being flexible or being used to sitting that way.

It's a flexibility thing more than weight. It's just murderous on my knees even attempting it.

Seiza and Yokozuwari are both simple though, although Seiza can be uncomfortable due to not doing it often

I think genetics must come into play a little bit. Similar to how slavs squat at a different angle than westerners.

Splayed legs are visual shorthand meaning emotional disarray.

You almost never see it unless they are really upset about something.

you're a faggot or low-t, perhaps both

I sat down in a seiza once because I had to sit on the floor for some time and I was wearing snug dress pants which I didn't believe the crotch would stand the strain of criss-cross. It wasn't all that uncomfortable, but an hour later I just could not stand up. I had to roll onto my side, pull my legs out, and after five minutes I could hobble about limply. I did not feel like one of my animes.

You guys really need to stretch more.

Are you sure someone didn't fuck you in the ass while you were sitting down

I already walk once a year fuck off.

I'm a guy, and used to sit like that up through middle school. I can still do it comfortably, for extended periods of time.

It's not uncomfortable for females since you're not sitting on your dick

>If the legs are out to the side, it's wariza.

Is wariza considered a females-only sitting position?

More importantly
Why is it so cute and erotic?

No, it biomechanically very difficult for most men. My legs are even well-stretched to reach that position from doing hurlding from middle school though high school and I couldn't it do it then and can't now.

you fucked up

I can't do it because I'm not a bow legged Japanese girl

It's meant for women, to sit on tiny asian dicks. Maximum penetration with much newton exerted