Why are you all denying this basic scientific fact Sup Forums?

climate change is real and governments need to do some serious work in cutting CO2 emissions.

Attached: paleo_CO2_2016_620.gif (620x266, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2016-07-curious-case-earth-leaking-atmosphere.html
climate.nasa.gov/evidence/
youtu.be/McUjYcyHmI
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/carbon-dioxide-fertilization-greening-earth
youtu.be/RzX6PnYHNkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Funny how these graphs never include the other billion years of climate data.

Attached: co2_temperature_historical.png (791x562, 298K)

If my race dies I could care less if the planet turns into a fiery hell-scape (in fact, I wish it would). Governments need to do some serious work in cutting nonwhite birthrates, the CO2 emissions & other ""global warming"" related factors can be discussed AFTER this is accomplished, or not at all.

Attached: 1496950804678.jpg (500x701, 112K)

Holy shit. That's cause Earth is releasing all that shit after being made. All of us are pretty fucking different to the creatures that lived during the Cambrian.

Even a fucking mutt like me knows this.

Attached: 849.jpg (506x404, 34K)

wow comparing the rescent dates, the graph doesnt even remotely resemble the one I posted
nice fake

Your graph doesn't even leave the quarenary period you fucktard. That covers only 800,000 years. There's millions of years to look at.

Attached: 0_3Vm0copgT8K-pcRm.gif (660x417, 28K)

>Governments need to do some serious work in cutting nonwhite birthrates
and i assume that is you included right?

As long as poos and niggers go down with me I will start burning tires and plastic bottles.

>implying the atmosphere was the exact same (density, composition, etc) as today millions of years ago
>implying most of those CO2 were not leaking into space

>Y...YOU'RE NOT WHIIIIIITEE!
Kek, great argument lad.

Sage goes in options newfaggots.

Attached: argument triangle.png (1200x900, 331K)

>he thinks CO2 leaks into space

>we know what the average temperature was thousands of years ago
H O W ?
O
W
?

Because I'm not a British faggot.

Plants and animals were getting along just fine in the Cretaceous with temperatures 25 degrees higher than today. I don't give a fuck about global warming. It won't hurt anything.

Then shouldn't it be twice as hot now as at any time in the past, so like 200 degrees?

Guess what, it's not.

>CO2 leaking in to space

Do you know how fucking long it takes for gasses to escape the atmosphere? The only way to escape earth is for them to get ionized and blown away fuck knows where by the earths magnetic field and solar wind, it takes GORRILIONS of years for it to have a noticeable effect not to mention they get replenished from various things like chemical reactions to merchant asteroids that hit the earth once in a while.

Attached: Apex jej.gif (500x374, 379K)

>highest previous concentration
>for a period of time i choose

Attached: odrovician_co2.jpg (667x434, 68K)

>missing the actual temperature
Hey AL GORE when did you move to the UK faggot?

Attached: gore-idiot-global-warming-threat.jpg (1920x1080, 236K)

>Earth's atmosphere is leaking. Every day, around 90 tonnes of material escapes from our planet's upper atmosphere and streams out into space
phys.org/news/2016-07-curious-case-earth-leaking-atmosphere.html
t.brainlet
>plants millions of years ago are the same as the plants of today

Is it man made, bongshill?

Yes, too many cars caused the ice age and over manufacturing made the ice age stop and thaw.

Shut the fuck up. Look up Earth natural cycles. Humans may be speeding up the natural cycles, but """"climate change""" is just fear mongering and an excuse for blank checks for the same research.

i don't deny it, i just don't care. cataclysm when?

>Implying 90 tonnes is much for this wet rock

Carbon is correlated w/ warmth, but thats only because the higher temperatures /cause/ higher carbon concentrations, not the other way around. Note how the carbon explodes w/ no correspondingly explosive delta T

Attached: 831937157_73314.jpg (1280x702, 133K)

Yes
climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

If you went back to the Cretaceous you would be fine.

>nasa
>evidence
lmao go away

Attached: nasa.jpg (1873x1200, 942K)

Increasing co2 concentration heats the planet like putting a smoke machine next to a bonfire makes it burn faster

So man is responsible for the climate change, I dunno, half million years ago right?

Sure pal, just get the chinks and pajeets to lower their emissions first, since they're contributing more.

>t. muh climate change: just blow my shit the fuck out senpai

I'm non-sarcastically asking if what you're saying would also imply that this is the warmest the earth has ever been.

>muh females hurrr
You haven't refuted any of the statement in the article I posted you Ustase pineapple faggot.

I am talking about today. The circumstances before were vastly different, and the average human wouldn't have been able to survive in the primitive atmosphere in the first place.

The gun control faggots need to get together with the globule warming faggots. Oh, wait, they ARE together.

Saged

In the Cretaceous period the earth was 35 defrees centigrade hotter than today. So no we aren't even close.

>we need to cut CO2 emissions and we will do so by making a carbon tax.

Wot?

Attached: 03347215-8200-46FC-876D-9B8AF60F4250.jpg (782x782, 120K)

Humans would thrive in the atmosphere of the Cretaceous period.

literally a tour group photo

yeah this is what gets me too. It's not dinosaur hot around here.

>Cretaceous period
but oh, the worlds ending!

Mankind is just pushing a little bit faster.
Even if you stop emissions completely, the climate would change. There's too much niggers in this planet and Mother Earth is getting her revenge

Has the temperature of Earth ever been LOWER than it is right now?

I mean, lots lower.

Because it looks like the temperature never drops past 0 degrees.

Let's get us out of this ice age!!

And what about the earlier periods?
Even if humans could, that wouldn't be the same for other the other animals species that can't live in warm temperatures.
Yes it is

Attached: gu_ice_extension-01.jpg (1004x411, 356K)

man they would all be little dino sickles if they lived in north america this winter.

I don't care. We will survive just fine. Animals will adapt or die.

it's arrogant presumption to think we can control the planet.

>global warming
>global cooling
>fuck what do we do now
>climate change
Leftists constantly manipulate language, change definitions and move the goalpost when they get fucked by reason. Just for you I'm going to toss one non biodegradable item into a river for every thread I see about climate change. Good luck making a difference, faggot.

why did Elon put a death ray to melt the polar ice cap??

If the average temperature on earth dropped below zero, I'm pretty sure just about all life on this planet would end.

No, but this is because of the golf stream according to the scienceologists

good point, actually. never looked at it this way.
but also consider: climate change hoax is only about sucking whitey dry. Not the sombrero guy and neither chinchang gives the slightest fuck about climate change. and 99% of niggers probably havent even heard of it.

This, also we should be more concerned in preventing and removing our waste and toxins that enter nature.
It seems to me we're trying our best to become more green as well, plant more forests and pursue more energy efficient means of maintaining modern humanity, and we'll be fucking dandy fine.

Any climate change model which doesn't tell you what proportion of the heat is a function of the charge being channeled and emitted by the Earth is junk science.

Attached: charge channel.png (2152x634, 978K)

CO2 IS A BUBBLE GUYS!!

Co2 is heavy. It falls to the ground, not space.

like your mom, right?

This isn't /biz/.

Attached: 1517736827266.png (1277x1029, 1.99M)

Degree in Geology and this is not true. It is higher today then the recent past, but in the 4.5 billion years of the earths existence it has been much much higher.

Climate change is real. Nobody is debating that. It has been changing since the beginning of time and will continue until well after man is dead.

However, a volcano expunges more CO2 in a single eruption, so when are we going to ban all volcanoes?

ice core samples, it's literally fucking science

Nitrogen is lighter than oxygen, the surface should be 100% oxygen!!!

That's not how gases work. The force of entropy is much stronger than the gravitational force caused by the miniscule difference in density between these gases. Same goes with carbon dioxide and methane.

you cant be this dense.

has to be a meme

sage

Attached: retard on purp.jpg (1224x1445, 157K)

we had this exact same thread yesterday faggot

#CLIMATEGATE #GREENPEACE #FALSIFIEDDATA

So the temperature is increasing, just not as fast as the CO2 levels. Almost as if the increase in temperature lags behind the increase in CO2, i.e. exactly what we would expect if increased CO2 levels led to rising temperatures.

Attached: Instrumental_Temperature_Record.png (800x591, 39K)

You nigs had a biblical fyi.g of sea creatures that washed up on British stores a few weeks ago, minor shit for what will happen once all the arctic sea ice is gone.

I thought it went in all fields

those creatures died because the sea was too cold, though...

The planet will be fine, what is at stake here is habitat. The poles are hearing twice as fast and the jet streams are starting to destabilize, it is why we have had the crazy weather patterns.
All it will take is for weather patterns to shift a little, large scale industrial farming will fail and there will be mass starvation potentially leading to other shit. Buckle up folks, this shit is happening as we speak.

We are releasing 130 times more co2 per year then volcanos put out. The bigger issue is all the Co2 that is starting to be released as the permafrost thaws.

Yep this user is right, it takes 30 years for the warning effects co2 to be felt. The warning we are seeing today if from the carbon burnt 30 years ago.

>not noticing that earth has been a LOT hotter for most of its history
>believing we can survive on 25C earth

Attached: greenhouse earth.jpg (553x299, 29K)

Right the jet streams are getting fucked up, that cold air should have been up in the arctic. It is as warm as fuck up there (relatively speaking )

Check out this guys channel his name is Paul beckwith he explains all this shit.

youtu.be/McUjYcyHmI

Guess what, faggot? Earth hasn't always been as hospitable

This is actually the most reasonable response in this thread. If we left Africa and other shit places to starve and die, they wouldn't industrialize and the predicted CO2 rises will be far less severe

I actually believe in anthropogenic climate change.

However, you've got three problems:

#1: Global Warming folks have been overselling the consequences for years. When they keep saying "Seas will rise 50 feet!" and it doesn't happen, people will stop believing in you.

#2: Most of your solutions are shit. They wouldn't do anything except punish Western Nations, while China & India keep polluting. Nothing will change, except the Western Economies will get dinged up the arse with climate change regulations and taxes.

#3: Let's say the consequences are real, just not here yet (may need a few more decades), then actual solutions need to be so damned onerous (ie, stop all carbon emissions NOW) that it would cripple the world economy. Even then it's not a guarantee it would stop all the trapped or residual CO2 from continuing to be emitted. So even in that case, we'd be living stone-age lives and not even any guarantee that the world could be saved. No one wants to live like that.

There is a slight #4 as well: if you want the rest of the world to believe climate change is real, lead by example. I don't want to see these damned Gores or DiCrapios fly on a jet just to go to yet another Climate Change panel that's completely useless. If you guys started acting like it's a serious threat, more people would believe you.

I believe humans are causing some of the problem, but I believe that the consequences have been oversold, and we probably have enough time to deal with it in technological ways.

Co2 takes 30 years from when it is released into atmosphere reach its full green house potential.

That's not factually accurate.

And LOL at the hubris that you climate change nuts promote: that man can destroy the Earth.

Why ?

Warm is good
Cold is bad

Attached: 1506079783258.gif (267x200, 148K)

I agree with your post user. There is a lot of bs and agendas having CC.
There is very little we can do at this point, positive feedbacks are already starting. The permafrost is thawing there is more green house gases in perks frost them the whole atmosphere.

Even if we where to stop polluting and burning co2 there is something called globAl dimming.
The re pollution that puts green house gases in the atmosphere also puts up particulate matter that blocks a lot of solar radiation actually leading to less warning. Dude humans fucked up, we are fucked. Accepting it is the best you can do.

Whites should be aware so we don't flood or countries with refugees when this shit starts getting biblical

this. we can't change it even if we all agreed.
no ones gonna do anything harsh to themselves unless major stuff starts happening.

>CO2 were not leaking into space
And they call us science deniers. You are right up their with "race is a social construct" and "there is no gender".

I don't think humans can destroy earth at all that is absolutely arrogant, it does appear that we are destabilize the environment that industrial civilization required to feed 7 billion people.

How am I off and that figure, got any suaces?

Not sure if I got redpilled but I've formed my own opinion: I believe the real issue might lie within environmental pollution. We've all heard of China and the smog. Absolutely horrible.

He provided the source faggot

The smog in China is putting up so much pollution that it is reflecting solar radiation back into space helping cool the planet. If China stops polluting we will heat up a few degrees within a matter of weeks, we are fucked.

it seems it's time to install a heat pump on this mutha. and put it at a cool 68f.

nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/carbon-dioxide-fertilization-greening-earth

Remember that the ideal CO2 level for plant growth is around 1000-1200PPM. Throughout most of the history of life on our planet (800 mill is nothing) there has been more CO2 and higher temps. That graph shows dangerously low levels of CO2 that occurred during the ice age when we almost got to the point that CO2 was so low it would have caused a cascading extinction event as plants suffocated and everything else died off as a response. This shows how close we were to dieing off because of a lack of CO2 and graphs the time period when biodiversity and biomass was at its very lowest in the history of life on earth.

Attached: climate change is a long process.png (1891x4901, 2.2M)

ac whatever nigga.

>>Throughout most of the history of life on our planet

You are posting graphs that go back hundreds of millions of years, humans have been around 200,000 years.
The planet will adapt to anything that comes its way, the question is will human caused warming be enough to destabilize the delicate habitat that humans depend on for survival.

Forget about all this alarmist ice cap melting and sea levels rising, the changing of weather patterns through the destabilization of the jet streams is enough to throw the balance of modern industrial agriculture off to where we will see global food shortages, then riots, then wars, get comfy.

One of the easiest, simplest solutions, is to adopt nuclear power.

Stop burning coal and oil, get rid of the gasoline powered vehicles, and fully adopt nuclear with electric vehicles. This is within our grasp to do in the span of 10 years.

And it would ACTUALLY solve the pollution/greenhouse problems. Greenhouse emissions could be cut by half, if not more. But for some reason the people who want us to "JUST DO SOMETHING ABOUT CLIMATE CHANGE ALREADY!!!!!" balk and turn white at the prospect of actually doing something by mass adoption of nuclear power and electrics.

Yeah maybe solar and wind could work in 30 years, but you want shit done NOW. Well, nuclear is how we can do it NOW. No need for carbon taxes, no need for sacrificing your standard of living. Just good old nukes.

now were getting to the good part.

Attached: ok.jpg (500x483, 80K)

b-b-b-but muh ebul chernobul and fugujima
What a (((coincidence))) that all the environmental groups oppose the power source that would lead to less centralized distribution and less market trading.

> is junk science.

it's good for propaganda reasons

Dude you need to red pill yourself on the myth of green energy.

Just another scam to make money, there is no such things as green energy, it all required huge amount of hydrocarbon energy to produce and maintain.

We are fucked no one wants to change there way of life, Every one wants to live first world standards

and every ones gonna pile on till the ship sinks and there isn't any stopping it. it's hillarious. kek

>less centralized distribution

Attached: 1519433577561.png (657x539, 110K)

user come to the comfy channel, the We Are So Fucked channel of the Doomsday prophet of the end times Hambone little tail.

youtu.be/RzX6PnYHNkc

Nigga you're flat out retarded if you think fission can't power our civilization until we figure out fusion. We're a few decades away at most, the krauts have almost got a reactor working. Once we get that up and running space mining gives us more energy than we'll ever need.
>each state/large city has its own reactor
>more centralized than the current system where countries often literally buy electricity from other countries
Nah fuck off kike.