Éire/pol/ - Liam "Óg" O'Flynn Edition

Thread Theme | Téama Snáithe: youtu.be/YMvBnEvuBuA
National Party │ Páirtí Náisiúnta: nationalparty.ie/nationalparty.ie/ga/baile/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.
Téigh leis an bpáirtí agus scaip an scéala / na méimeanna le do chairde ar líne nó eile.

Learn Irish │ Foghlaim Gaeilge:
pastebin.com/XEENGRuM

Jewtube channels of note │ Cainéil Jewtube Chéimiúla:
pastebin.com/ZML2RdkC

Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill │ Cuntais Twitter le leanúint:
pastebin.com/Szp8SNCv

Headlines | Ceannlínte:
>Uilleann piper Liam O'Flynn dies
rte.ie/news/ireland/2018/0314/947337-liam-oflynn/

>Tens of thousands march in favour of retaining Eighth Amendment
rte.ie/news/2018/0310/946411-save-eighth-march/

>Ibrahim Halawa thanks MEPs for support
rte.ie/news/ireland/2018/0313/947111-halawa/

>New agencies lined up to keep vital Ireland 2040 projects on target and land prices in check
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/new-agencies-lined-up-to-keep-vital-ireland-2040-projects-on-target-and-land-prices-in-check-36689922.html

>Zappone wants Sinn Féin to back plan for 12-week abortion law
independent.ie/irish-news/abortion-referendum/minister-wants-sinn-fin-to-back-plan-for-12week-abortion-law-36699161.html

>McAleese: My youngest brother was 'sadistically abused' by priest
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/mary-mcaleese-my-youngest-brother-was-sadistically-abused-by-paedophile-priest-36695368.html

>Mark Hamill 'guest of honour' at Dublin's St Patrick's parade
thejournal.ie/mark-hamill-st-patricks-day-parade-3899307-Mar2018/

>Mary Lou and Arlene not invited to the White House but Gerry and Paisley Jr are
thejournal.ie/mary-lou-arlene-white-house-3898859-Mar2018/

>Gardaí prevented 50 gangland hits
thejournal.ie/gangland-murder-3899395-Mar2018/

Attached: LiamÓgO'Flynn.jpg (552x566, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CSX_-_wj7Bk
discord
twitter.com/tired_n_wired/media
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-G7bVa_s8JA&itct=CA0QpDAYCSITCLSy7cHW7NkCFVRAFgodnrIPCzIHcmVsYXRlZEiKjPKj0-XUnp8B
youtube.com/watch?v=y_A0o5in3S0
youtu.be/9f8CBoTpaZs
pastebin.com/XEENGRuM
rte.ie/news/ireland/2018/0314/947337-liam-oflynn/
youtube.com/watch?v=JTRiKQTx_DU
docs.google.com/forms/d/1WCLyZkzfK2RrvJs93A_5AXeW765gaNo-dRN1fFdL8uA/viewform?edit_requested=true
m.youtube.com/watch?v=r_NXdj3MaFk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: image.jpg (333x415, 23K)

We have lost a national treasure I doubt we will recover from lads
youtube.com/watch?v=CSX_-_wj7Bk

Irish twitter has become very degenerate lately

Attached: mothaimfaoiionsai.jpg (965x555, 101K)

posting gearoid until we get a good fashy 32 county republic

Attached: gearoid.png (156x210, 64K)

>lately
Twitter has always been shit bar a few moments of glory we have had here and there

discord gg/vG57q3

>the discord

Attached: ireland-3 - Copy.jpg (953x699, 323K)

Right lads, I'm think about starting a new series about Irish thots that are invading our political space. How would you feel about it? I personally cannot let it stand.

Attached: GuillotineGal.jpg (503x505, 81K)

That's a nice little painting know who the artist is or the name of it?

#1 on my list

twitter.com/tired_n_wired/media

Attached: GuillotineGalTwitter.jpg (500x503, 78K)

This is the type of tripe she pushes

Attached: GuillotineGal2.jpg (588x451, 56K)

So am I right in thinking that some guy got off with murder thanks to that castle doctrine law today?
Honestly it's a joke that we couldn't defend ourselves from home invasions like that before now.

Thank god for farmers with shotguns

Why not just do it rather than ask us?

Hi, it's me, the guy with an African American grandfather. Can I join your thread? We share the same political ideologies

Sure thing niggerfaggot

This

Thanks. Now, to business. How do we stop Ireland 2040?

Don't worry about it, Fine Gael have barely a mandate to plan for the next 2 years never mind 20. No Irish government is competent enough for a long term plan like that

Vote to keep the eighth amendment for one. Keep them birth rates up. But after that, literally this . Government can't even keep the Irish homed, so how they'd plan to house a million immigrants is beyond me. Still won't hurt to enter stable marriages and produce as many children as possible.

RIP
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-G7bVa_s8JA&itct=CA0QpDAYCSITCLSy7cHW7NkCFVRAFgodnrIPCzIHcmVsYXRlZEiKjPKj0-XUnp8B

So what do you guys think I should do in the meantime?

youtube.com/watch?v=y_A0o5in3S0 it's a sad year for Irish music

Attached: 1486765518336.jpg (625x352, 41K)

Sorry, meant to @ you as well

Shill shill shill as the aul OP states, try to sway people bit by bit and even clicking the like button on NP videos you watch helps a fair bit but more importantly talk to people you know get the word out

That'll be difficult. I've convinced my family that Lisdoonvarna is bullshit, but they'll never go NP, not a hope

youtu.be/9f8CBoTpaZs how do we turn back time lads?

Some can't be helped but as things become even just slightly more mainstream it becomes easier and easier to accept and people change user don't be defeatist about it but don't be crazy about it either some make the mistake of screaming about Hitler and Jews instead of relevant stuff.

Alright taigs. It's the northern cunt from last week. Thinking of learning gaelic, just for the banter like. I know a wee bit but it's a cunt of a language to learn. Should I even bother or will it be too much for my wee porridge wog brain?

Attached: UYM_85_49045.jpg (478x445, 93K)

Attached: 1520888071912.jpg (604x333, 30K)

If Des Bishop can do it, I have faith in you, man.

You should lad.
Spent my life learning and don't regret it.

I can understand that your parents would never vote NP, one of them and you being a nigger and all that. They'd probably deportz yo afro mutt azz

Do it lad, learning a language is very good for the brain considering that you think almost entirely in language it does wonders it will make your porridge wog brain take up a far bigger bowl of porridge

>Learn Irish │ Foghlaim Gaeilge:
>pastebin.com/XEENGRuM

ar do rothar

>it will make your porridge wog brain take up a far bigger bowl of porridge
He best get a bigger spoon for his gob and shovel it in him

Attached: 1516164163669.jpg (409x509, 59K)

Cymraeg > Gwyddeleg

Attached: pepe.png (900x900, 186K)

Cheers taig bros. Been brushing up on my German the last few weeks and was going to try learning Russian but think I'll give Irish a proper go.

Attached: Peppa on the lambeg.jpg (215x195, 22K)

And a Gyhyfynyryfy Hygyfynyfy to you too.

Táóscheaf hHarfciaodh naisiuafh nharghasioncdiaghad eleaghtrich boughaleaughaidh

These hoes need to go

Attached: 7bf.jpg (600x600, 46K)

Wyddlll byddlll gocugylryd fyaegloi

Less of the African stuff lads

But I was born here. Can't I stay?

>Uilleann piper Liam O'Flynn dies
>rte.ie/news/ireland/2018/0314/947337-liam-oflynn/
F

I was over in Wales once, the people seemed exactly like the english, they had the same accents, dressed with the same brands. Ultimately they were indistinguishable from the anglos.

Attached: 1512632897324.jpg (506x464, 42K)

Feauch oaifh, eogh faghuid

>I was over in Wales once
Translation:
>I went to Cardiff for the rugby
Cardiff isn't Welsh.

It was actually in the wrexham area, wrexham is along the border so hopefully that might be the reason for it

>Wrexham
Dropped.
We have a lot of Anglo scum here. Good thing most of them are old pensioners who don't bring their kids.

Attached: rip aaron.png (657x480, 59K)

I remember reading that always gives me a good laugh

Based 65-year-old sheepfarmer telling (((Aaron))) where to fuck off.

Speak against it using your skin as protection from liberal college educated morons who think everyone who disagrees with them must be racist or somehow want black people to suffer, just say your a minority and this will negatively effect you. After all their ideas of equality aren't structured in a way to bring people more power but to minimise everyone's power, they just can't see they are on the wrong side of history pushing for the formation of a totalitarian state and in there actions are actually driving more people into the open embrace of everyone from libralists to white nationalists

Attached: Screenshot_20180215-213740.png (2048x1536, 1.25M)

That headline is delightful, fair play with that. In rural Ireland we also have a problem with old anglo pensioners coming to retire. In my parish they tried to object to a young Irish family from building a house. They move into an area and try to get on every local committee going, they are just like the Jews.

Attached: DSinno7X0AAPIte.jpg (1067x720, 101K)

OOOGA BOOGA BUNGO CONGO MUFUGGIN BIX NOOD

Attached: 17-16-a-translate-google-com-ooo-at-t-somali-booga-ooga-booga-oog-27842348.png (500x955, 127K)

Got it. What talking points should I use?

Watch this video, fucking disgusting.
youtube.com/watch?v=JTRiKQTx_DU
Fat Anglo bitch moves to Wales and tells based Cymro to stop speaking his language.

Reminder to put down Mein Kampf and pick up The Coming Revolution

No you have to go to America or somewhere. They would actually become more white by you. If we use that logic that if you were born here then you can stay, we may aswell just surrender now because by the time NP would be running things the country would be pretty nigged.

Makes my blood boil, they try and get involved with the communities and try and destroy the local culture. just like their (((greatest ally)))

Attached: anglo.png (400x510, 307K)

Fucking hell complaining about Welsh in Wales is disgusting even if she had any point in whatever the dispute was she is beyond retarded

Fair enough, but surely you can make one exception for me? I want to save this country as much as you

Political Correctneth gone mad!

Attached: PIM.jpg (720x727, 45K)

Attached: gary uhhh.webm (640x360, 1.97M)

Some leaving cert students posted a survey promoting a (((new diverse Irish identity))) on reddit, let's stuff it.

docs.google.com/forms/d/1WCLyZkzfK2RrvJs93A_5AXeW765gaNo-dRN1fFdL8uA/viewform?edit_requested=true

It's in their blood. I want to box them both in the face. Fucking cunt (((Anglo's)))

If it were up to me I'd let you stay and mutts like you, but only in small quantities. I'm thinking the best 1000 or so.

Why do I still laugh at this wtf
>Correctneth

Attached: DSFfIiWVoAEeNI2.jpg (419x555, 40K)

Ok i halp

Everyone lets go

Attached: 1520905910232.gif (300x259, 1.92M)

That's up to yourself mate, just point out that mass immigration hurts all host nations and all citizens of that country black or white. Educate yourself on the rethorik that the ignorant fools use and come up with responses that suit you and your particular background and situation

Attached: 1518169927085.jpg (1200x1032, 299K)

Good, I'll probably make the cut. I contribute to society through work and taxes

>docs.google.com/forms/d/1WCLyZkzfK2RrvJs93A_5AXeW765gaNo-dRN1fFdL8uA/viewform?edit_requested=true
What sort of answers do we gib?

Attached: rulesrule.jpg (640x400, 71K)

I'm just giving authentic honest answers, or as much as their stupid questions and boxes allow for it.

Filled out. Although,while I answered that being Irish means being born and raised in Ireland, I was raised in England till I was 10 then moved here in 07. Dad's Irish, mum's half Irish. I've a strong sense of nationalism, but can't help but wonder if I even have the right.

By "invading our political space" do you mean women trying to capitalize on right-wing sentiment for their own gain? I think it's better to not waste intellectual energy on women like that and just deny them the attention that they crave.

Attached: ChadVirginBoru.jpg (3339x1551, 407K)

the orangeman never covers his face, and proudly defends his country in plain daylight

the fenian scum hide in bushes in the dark, raping and killing women and children

Attached: 32887188-0C50-4921-94AD-C3C4AAAFD283.jpg (240x180, 26K)

I have one Irish parent, and was born and raised here. I consider myself half Irish, but believe in Irish nationalism.

I don't believe someone is Irish if they are born and raised here but both parents are from far off like Asia. I was talking to this Asian bird once and she said she was Irish. Don't agree with that tbqh

Attached: 1520874524421.png (435x468, 112K)

>posts pic of orangutans covering their faces

Here’s a pic of a brave shankhill hero who killed without a mask yu provvo shit.

Attached: B5C1150B-E497-4EBB-8EF4-3C171054FFB0.jpg (265x342, 27K)

Asians are much better than niggers or other shitskins. They understand they are essentially guests in their new country and act accordingly
T. Part-black Irishman

>
Sean?

I'm not sure how mainland Chinese act in this country but I don't like mainland chinese

This thread is now under the watchful eye of the brave heroic ULSTER DEFENCE FORCE, NEVER SURRENDER.

Attached: DA633158-6C8C-44F9-B0CA-76768E66E869.jpg (200x146, 32K)

Attached: bait1.jpg (474x474, 24K)

Bye bye now

Attached: TheFutureIsGreen.jpg (998x426, 147K)

How long before the tangerines vanish completely?

>catholic
>age 0-4
my friend, they're guaranteed to become atheists

Attached: 1516991420389.png (388x385, 70K)

The fenian is proud of their “culture” which celebrates alcoholics and other degenerates like pic related.

Attached: 4B528928-EED3-46D6-9312-356FC799EDDC.jpg (960x717, 61K)

Why not? They're hard working, pay taxes, contribute to their community and despise niggers

They aren't Irish.

Attached: not nationalism.png (1500x658, 38K)

Pic should be your answer if you call yourself a Nationalist

>Did you learn anything?
You have to be a big stupid cunt to learn from that pleb tier dribble

Attached: 2018-03-14 22.29.38.png (1279x1392, 92K)

Not baiting. While I understand are purely Irish Ireland may be ideal, there will always be a foreign minority in this country. If I had to pick a race to stay, it's Asians

Well by the time we are all old men these jew lovers will be obsolete God willing

Attached: btfd.jpg (200x200, 8K)

Attached: 1510087522012.jpg (1500x795, 357K)

There will always be at least some ethnic minorities. Besides, minimal immigration can be beneficial

Someone please fix the grammar in that image. It's a good quote, deserves to be presented properly.

It's a way of identifying what side they are from, whether Irish or British. So it doesn't really matter if they become atheists

Attached: 1512333728697.jpg (425x363, 50K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=r_NXdj3MaFk
Hahaha fenians can’t even eat properly.

Attached: 1E53D61D-BD07-4E9F-9F5A-780844928D19.png (881x1334, 485K)

there only will if you have that attitude.
also if there is immigration, it should only be allowed to
ethnic europeans

Nah no more. We had more than our fill, we got waterboarded with immigrants. Focus on making our people great enough not to need immigrants.

hows this?

Attached: not nationalism.jpg (1328x721, 1.28M)