What anime character's personality is unironically the most similar to yours, Sup Forums?

What anime character's personality is unironically the most similar to yours, Sup Forums?

I don't mean their powers or skills necessarily, but just their general personality traits, demeanor and interests.

Pic related. I'm very much like Yang, aside from the fact that I'm not a strategic/tactical military prodigy.

me

For me, it's Yunocchi - intelligent, nihilistic and a wicked sense of humour.

because im a bachelor

Is his hair supposed to look like tentacles?

Do memers have to try to ruin every thread?

It like looking in a mirror. He even walks like I do.

Obsessed with piloting/aircraft. Chill most of the time. Tendency to become obsessive. Competitive. American. Total weeb.

two autistic peas in a pod

lazy asshole who loves his family

I'm a 27 and a half yo ex-neet who decided to go to college and get an education finally. Now I'm sitting in the wasp nest of 17 yo fuming pieces of shit, enduring my everything. Jap government anime about me when

Welp time to be honest

Except the crazy visions are from hallucinogens and I've not raped anyone yet.

Is there an anime character that is a total deadbeat and pervert that spends all of his time online and masturbating or reading about obscure topics?

Your thread is meme to begin with, not much value in blogging about whoever anime character you self-insert in

Meh.
Johnny Joestar hits the nail right on the head for my personality.

Rock from Black Lagoon. Minus the hot badass girlfriend.

Fuck off. No one on this website is as based as Yang

I am just a door

shit forgot pic

>Pic related. I'm very much like Yang, aside from the fact that I'm not a strategic/tactical military prodigy.

so you're a lazy alcoholic? with a suspicious relationship with a teenage boy?

Used to try so hard to look cool and thought I actually did, but it was painfully obvious that I was trying too hard. Was still better at a lot of shit than your average person, but sperged out over dumb shit and thought I was getting somewhere when really I was just deluding myself. Eventually grew out of it and stopped being such a fucking retarded kid (mostly). Still kind of a dork, but not as much as I once was.

Not much to say.

I'm not as badass or cool, but I do have very similar interests, viewpoints and a demeanor quite like Yang.

First part yes. And a History enthusiast and general relaxed person with solid principals and views about politics and society, but not real drive to lead or become involved unless I have to.

i'm such a shitty and mundane person that you'll probably never find someone like me in an anime

You're basically an average MC

One day you'll find out you have a special destiny/power and become every Shonen main character bro.

For me, it's Sakuma. Intelligent, nihilistic and a wicked sense of humour.

Just wait til you get hit by the truck

Unfortunately...

explains why it´s my favorite slice of life

even the delusions are almost the same stuff, now it wouldn't be that bad if i were to get my own kurisu or suzuha but nah

Used to be like Punpun but as I grew up I become more and more like Sachi
It was really unnerving reading the manga, its like she was a female version of me personality-wise

>aside from the fact that I'm not a strategic/tactical military prodigy

so, you are not Yang, just a pretentios cunt

Takamura froom Hajime no Ippo

Yang is chill af. Reinhard is the pretentious one.

Sorry about the tiny penis, bro.

Someone like Yang would never compare themselves to someone like Yang.

yang wen-li except I'm only a mildly knowledgeably hobbyist

I'm much quieter and nowhere near as hotblooded, but the rest fits.

I have the same wicked personality

Literally me.

Who this? I too am a pilot and obsessed with flying and aircraft. Also competitive and a weeb.

Which character is a giant dickhead but also a loser and will never find happiness

Oh wow so every MC

>tfw you've reached triangle pun pun levels of low
Holy fuck I just keep slipping further and further

Me