Updated, remember to avoid these series

Updated, remember to avoid these series.

>nichibros a meme
This list is wrong.

Most of this list is pretty accurate.

>tfw you've at least started one of the four from each layer

Watamote was a complete waste of time, fully endorse it being on the list.

Nothing wrong with enjoying meme anime.

One of the most common entry level SoL comedies in the medium

replace kakegurui with made in abyss

>Glasslip
>Yuri on Ice
>Love Live
>Kuroko no Basket

Only a small segment of the board watched these. I honestly don't think they belong with the others.

People don't even remember what Kakegurui and Eromanga was so this Is Inuyashiki that good? I mean, this is the best anime of each year list right?

Yuri on Ice was enormous.

Is this Sup Forums's form of the poseur-core and avant-teen memes?

user, why did you make a list of all my favorite anime?

The fuck.

>1st is tit sucking lactating anime
opinion discard.

Why not include shit like Code Geass, Clannad, Toradora, Death Note, Casshern Sins, TLR, Princess Tutu, Kodomo no Jikan, etc.? It's like you just stared watching anime in 2010.

Why is the meme garbage known as Made in Abyss not on there?

You are absolutely kidding yourself if you think that shit reached anywhere close to meme levels. You want an example of a meme anime?

Why would Cashern Sins be on that list? I don't remember it getting a big following, or having a lot of time in the limelight on Sup Forums.

OP is a newfag.

by your reasoning, every season should just be Dragon Ball Super

Back then the concept of meme was different.

Konosuba was very funny. Anyone who takes it any more seriously than Prison School is a moron and should learn how to sort his shit

bang

Casshern was pretty meme, but only on Sup Forums's Toonami discussion.

Because you weren't on Sup Forums when it was airing.

>no memeyoiga

No, it wasn't.

That doesn't make any sense.

Besides Guilty Crown, Aku no Hana, Glasslip and CLANG, all of these are great anime for the least.
I haven't seen SAO neither JoJo so can't judge them.

Yuri on Ice had immense sales and was statistically the most watched series in the west.

I didn't even watch it, I'm just trying to be impartial. Calm down.

Do you not understand the difference between a series being popular and it being a meme?

Don't bother. The whole point is to not be impartial. This is whole thread is Sup Forums being salty about shows that got popular.

>Kemono Friends
Isn't it a meme to hate KF?

Inuyashiki barely gets any attention

No, but saying KF was the new Touhou is.

Are you retarded? It doesn't make it a meme anime, it wasn't popular with Sup Forums as a whole, being limited only to generals, and never spammed to hell like meme anime are.

>Kemono Friends
The western community of Kemofure is fucking tiny.
How can it be a meme anime? Because people like it and you don't?

No valvrave?

>The western community of Kemofure is fucking tiny.
it will get bigger

It's memetic on Sup Forums, and that's all that matters. The show doesn't have much presence outside of Sup Forums on the western web, but this chart is only concerning itself with Sup Forums.

Of course it's a trash chart because Gurren Lagann and Tatami Galaxy are not on it.

Five of those shows are good, though.

It's a dead franchise, it's not gonna grow.

it's gonna grow

Nah, man. It's about halved even here since September.

it got a a lot of expouser with that whole drama

>meme list
Not entry level list

>talking shit about angel beats
That's the first show I ever downloaded. I was an idiot and bought it through iTunes. It was grea- alright, no, actually it was kinda mediocre at best in retrospect. But my nostalgia demands I dislike you anyway.

It also got a whole lot of exposure from the death of Grape-kun, but it's not growing. Normalfags and Sup Forums purists are put off by the animation.
There's no way it's gonna grow unless there's more content, which there won't be.

so s2 got canned?

It's on hold indefinitely, and even if it's made, the fans won't like it unless the original studio and director are hired back.

There's going to be more content. I don't mean this in a hopeful optimist way, there's literally more content for the franchise being pushed out even now. The second season may be delayed, but I have no doubt that it's still coming.

The franchise isn't dead, it's just missing its heart.

And thus it won't grow.
The popularity of KF spread through word of mouth and testaments of how good it is. Without that die-hard fanbase, it won't have opportunity to grow.

So popular = bad?
There's some genuinely good (if overhyped) shows mixed in with complete garbage here.
This is such a fucking worthless chart.

Don't remind me that.

Don't think Slam Dunk or Konosuba needs to be outright avoided but for most of the rest of them I can kind of agree.

both are vocal fanbase spamming out threads

Most anime this season are a meme actually OP

All anime series are memes. This is a fact.

entry level stuff and meme anime have a strong correlation.

The fact that you are responding like buttmad faggots proves it was a meme anime.

Feeling blessed to not like any of these. Imagine having terrible taste? Must be hard.

Can you imagine not watch OPM or JJBA just because some anime loser thought it was too mainstream. I'll let you get back to your magical girl anime, buddy

Remember to kill yourself, OP

>ESL-kun is also a phoneposter
Pottery.

You forgot the worst, most cancerous memeshit of all time. Pic very related.

Imagine depriving yourself of Steins;gate because of an Sup Forums post

I thought death parade was alright. Perhaps not an eternal classic, but a fun enough watch

Why do you mock people who like edgy things

welcome to Sup Forums

How can a show be both extremely niche and meme at the same time?

fucking delete this

>Kemono Friends
>Not Maid Dragon
You fucked up big time, OP.

>did you kill dad who died when I was still in my diapers
Well? what is her answer?

I'll take the bait, OP. Since when is it wrong like something solely because normalfags caught on it? Hating on a popular series just because it's popular doesn't make you a connoisser, a non-plebian, or someone of superior 'taste'. It just makes you one of those 'hipster' arseholes you see at Starbucks.

ITT: people who can't differentiate meme from cancer
It's ok if your favrit show is on OP's shitty list. He's not saying they're bad.

>Literally says to avoid them
>Not saying they're bad

>All of this overrated utter shit in Sup Forums

OP has a list of meme anime, Jojo is THE meme anime.

It's just contrarianism and people projecting the fanbase onto the actual medium

Your list is shit. Did you do any research? It just looks like you slapped it together by what you judged was 'meme'.

Kakegurui is good
what a shitty fucking b8

Except they do?

Fuck me I watched all of them sorry guys

I'm especially amazed how he included Kemofure, but committed Dragon Maid

You can avoid series without thinking they're bad. You can avoid them if you're aware they're mediocre and aren't even close to the memes say about them. There is a difference.

*omitted

It's a bait image, like the cowboy bebop rated 1 on some /m/fag's MAL list or that dropped macro that has very well loved shows

as someone who loves memes, i like meme anime. It gives me a sense of belonging when i can meme with my fellow memesters. Nothing better than catching the latest episode of the current popular meme anime, and logging in to see what great memes are being spawned by it. Truly makes me happy.

>logging on
Are you on AOL bro?

I am specifically referring to reddit and facebook, where all of my favorite anime memes get posted and shared.

Haha! Me too! Great minds think alike, here have a funny meme image.

Aku no Hana is an artistic masterpiece and the best TV anime of the decade. Most anime fans aren't at the level to appreciate it still.

Wow that is a really funny image. Do you mind if i save it and share it with my friends so they can have a laugh as well?

Glasip is a shit

It's all yours my friend.

I agree with Glasslip, but I disagree with the other three.

Because it's childish and stupid.

Can't believe I'm replying seriously to a subtle rec thread.
I was on the border for OPM and Berserk (did somebody even watch that abomination?).
Honestly, every anime that I have not crossed out is worth at least a watch. There you go faggot, I saved some of your precious time. Now go away and stop polluting Sup Forums with such shitty threads.

>shitpunchman
opinion invalidated

So is mocking people for the anime they like desu.

I will make you do hardcore pron

Well, they deserve to be mocked. They watch something like Elfen lied, Re;zero or Made in abyss and praise it for having a lot of edge in it. Thats like 12 year old mentality. I expect people like them to make some linkin park amv's about those shows after they are finished.