WATCH FAGGOTS, IT'S IMPORTANT

> Tommy Robinson: Lord Pearson Millions of Rapes by Muslim Men
youtube.com/watch?v=NgglfDRZcyI

And if you don't know already, tommy is giving a banned speech at speakers corner this sunday at 3pm.
MANY people are going, antifa are bound to be there also.

ITT: Tommy chit chat

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 20.43.36.png (908x682, 649K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NgglfDRZcyI
youtube.com/watch?v=ybauuaAj0fI
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
hooktube.com/watch?v=NgglfDRZcyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> youtube.com/watch?v=NgglfDRZcyI
mirror this video, it's already been taken down a few times.

Let me know when TR or any of these frauds starts talking about who it was that blew up the middle east and africa that brought the muslims to europe in the first place(jews). Who has been pushing the hate speech laws and holocaust denial laws which brought about the loss of free speech(jews). Who has used ownership of the media to promote multiculturalism(jews). Who controls the government which keeps an open borders policy(jews). Otherwise it's just wank. Everybody already knows muslims suck. WHY ARE THEY HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

haha white trash whores

Pretty good.
Have a bump dear bong.

couldn't agree more.
but for now:
the increased unity of the temporary fight against muslims and also our state, will inevitably help in the longer fight with the jews.

if we can't unite around muslim rape gangs and freedom of speech, we have no chance against international jewry.

haha.... good one kebab man!

wow, your so smart, all that inbreeding had no effect on you obviously.

the UK government / police are CONVINCED something big will happen on sunday.
alex jones already gave tommy $20k for security.
also tommy has genuine fears that he will be assassinated before sunday (he has had his car checked each day for bombs or GPS trackers).

Attached: 4723568247.jpg (924x924, 104K)

Filthy sandnigger. You have to rape because women find your kind disgusting.

where exactly is he giving his speech?

speakers corner, london, 3pm.
its right next to marble arch, can't miss it.

> Speakers corner: a public place devoted to free speech.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 21.12.17.png (705x634, 269K)

>Speakers corner: a public place devoted to free speech.
What a slap in the face. He was already harassed by the police for that.

youtube.com/watch?v=ybauuaAj0fI

fuck off tommy

Attached: tommy robinson MOSSAD.jpg (901x1200, 163K)

Filthy Zionists profiting from the genocide of an entire people. How can you think yourself good or righteous? Sad!

Attached: tommy robinson Jewish.png (620x372, 39K)

Hopefully it happens, you just need enough people that the cops cant shut it down.

Attached: tommy robinson Jewish 5.png (613x371, 47K)

> Jews pretend everyone is "controlled opposition" because they don't want any opposition.

tell me shill, *cough* i mean fellow user, who do you like then?

>Israel participates in European Genocide
>Tommy doesn't care

Attached: based-israel-1.jpg (2000x2000, 2.46M)

>wearing a MOSSAD tshirt
>admits he's Jewish
>makes religious trip to Israel
>"h-he's not a Jew tho!"

Evil people.

Attached: Tommy Robinson Pegida.jpg (527x438, 71K)

>banned speech at speakers corner
what the hell happened to my great country?

Attached: _-_--.jpg (840x632, 319K)

(((You))) know full well that if anti-muslim sentiment gets strong enough, (((your))) policies will be stopped. And after that (((you))) will be exposed.

But nice concern shilling.

He asked a good question though, who do you like?

Attached: tommy robinson Jewish 3.png (622x373, 48K)

i support israel, so did hitler.

> Zionism solves 2 problems: the jews have a homeland and the jews leave germany.

just pretend that israel is an offshore concentration camp if you must.

I like people who don't profit from European Genocide.

Attached: Tommy Robinson Pegida 2.jpg (680x465, 87K)

Specifically though

Attached: hitler zionism 2.jpg (737x464, 349K)

Who isn't a Zionist?

Attached: tommy robinson 3.png (866x444, 657K)

Styx

If Styx opposes Zionism then I support Styx even should we disagree on 99% of everything else.

Attached: tommy-2.png (1502x1629, 1.98M)

tommy has big balls, not a big brain.
to him, it's simple.

he hates muslims.
muslims hate jews.
jews hate muslims.
tommy likes jews.

also: not all jews are (((jews))) and not all jews are zionists.

just like thomas sowell, milo and ben.
they have their uses.

you going to tell me this jew doesn't have a point?

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 21.26.22.png (1739x912, 1.58M)

If Tommy needs a job the kikes are always hiring

Attached: Shabbos Goy.jpg (604x453, 96K)

What you highlight are concerning discrepancies. But had TR named the (((man))) behind the curtain, he’d have long ago been marginalized into nothing but another anonymous shit poster preaching to the choir on a basket weaving forum of peace.

Navigating against an enemy that controls all media, government and commerce requires strategy when one seeks to have their message reach as many discerning ears as possible.
Dumbfags like you are only good for demoralization, which, wouldn’t ya know it, plays right into the kike’s clasped hands.

Attached: 5548EAB5-8EBD-4D92-B9FF-906B37DAC996.jpg (1125x1591, 484K)

Didn't this Zionist faggot sell out EDL members to the cops? Fuck him, stop shilling this retard already

Tommy is a Zionist tho.
If he's so stupid perhaps he should lurk moar and talk less.

Attached: tommy 1.png (2142x1266, 2.87M)

this

toplel

>youtube.com/watch?v=NgglfDRZcyI
hooktube.com/watch?v=NgglfDRZcyI
download here

TR has read more of teh Koran than most Muslims

I dont disagree but we all know the replies youre going to get for saying all jews arent bad

fuck knows!
and how did it all happen with zero awareness of the general public?

in another of tommies videos he talks about "section 7 of terrorism act" that states:
> You DO NOT have the right to remain silent
> You DO NOT have a right to legal representation
> The police have the right to extend arrest indefinitely without charge

Literally common law is already gone!

It would be something if these actions we're EVER taken against terrorists, but no, instead they are used on people who complain about it!

Are you implying white people don't rape children? Because they do.

I'm in Londonistan and have never heard of that peer before now, he's a legend it seems

Attached: quillium-main.png (1440x994, 1019K)

Are the jesuits trustworthy?

come on then, spill some names "o' learn'd one".

Conveniently ignoring:

fair point.
certainly changed my mind.
one fight at a time tho?
see

Nah Mother Church is corrupt

>Tommy has been doing this for years
>Never once exposed Israel or the diaspora responsible for the migrant crisis

Maybe if we just keep waiting!..

Guys... Israel is flooding Europe with migrants. Stop Israel, stop the Muslim invasion. If you attack the migrants you're distracted by pawns. Attack the Zionists.

How does this not make sense?

Attached: quilliam 2.png (602x426, 91K)

Yeah but whites dont receive protection and free reign to harm children unless they are billionaires which we also bitch about. Pedophiles are in all races but only some races arent punished for it and thats mostly arab and black islamists. Pedophiles should be killed no matter what race or religion they are, that should be something we all agree on but uk government doesnt believe that.

Attached: quilliam 3.png (812x970, 778K)

or maybe he's smarter than you or i have thought.

i mean: didn't the jews fund hitlers early political campaign?

>Tommy works with a literal terrorist front
>Tommy will save us from the terrorists
pick one

Attached: quillium press.jpg (570x379, 48K)

Heh we're pretty fucked admittedly if they won't even say Muslim rape gangs on the news.

Attached: uk_trojan_horse_today.jpg (1767x1155, 437K)

A lot of people funded Hitler. Even so, Hitler wasn't a Zionist. Hitler didn't send the Jews to a nuclear-armed Israel. Hitler didn't kiss Jew ass or consider himself a Jew. Hitler didn't work with the same terrorists destroying Germany.

Attached: paid shill.png (500x315, 46K)

Attached: altright.png (758x657, 110K)

seems like a strong hire, cant be easy finding capable people with first-hand knowledge of terrorist dealings

Started the video but I paused it to get in on this conversation.
The shills have no argument other than making nasty hateful comments either born in their own self interests as colonists or from their programmed need to behave as the media behaves if any of them are actually really European by race.
I've got a dinner engagement on Sunday which is a pity. I think I'm going donate something this week and maybe ask others too do likewise. The family I'm dining with sponsor a minor football team through their companies and enjoy my diatribes so fingers crossed.
I can't sit back and let these little working class people like Tommy who are not wealthy, not muscular 6'5" heroes, not even respected as every British person has the right to be do all the talking for me - and every time I've seen Tommy he IS talking for me.
If he's being unfair please explain to me why so I don't go doing something i later regret.
(Pic related: Here's the punch that started shilling that started the flame war on /pol. Go Tommy).

Attached: IMG_2806.gif (480x270, 3.09M)

He's not a jew though. He's of irish extraction so he's borderline white. I agree that hes a pro israel cunt but we can't just slap down everybody who's not full 1488 and names the jew everytime. Robinson is a way to push people further against multiculturalism. He is, to borrow a term from the enemy, a useful idiot. Real British nationalists are happy to use him for our own ends. For now. Purity spiralling isn't productive

>(1)
Quillium hired terrorists. Why would Tommy work with them?

Corse (((they))) pay his wages..at least he is honest about that much.

Conveniently ignoring the point of my original post :TR work will help in the long run was my original point, yet you ignored it.

>>B-b-but tommy is not anti-jew enough.

You also gave no reasonable alternatives. Kind of obvious it's a (((shill))) divide and conquer/character assasination.

>Irish borderline white
Fuck off kike

there are a lot of newfags on pol/, i can look after myself.
they will learn in time that edgy doesn't cut it, truth is what counts.

its a vital red pill.
jews =/= (((jews)))
not all (((jews))) are jewish, and not all jews are (((jewish))) either.
** Insert venn diagram **

whats worse: some rich atheist who funds zionism heavily.
or some weird kid in the middle east just living his life following torah?

Whites > everyone else.

>He's a not a Jew even though he admitted to being a Jew
>Even though he visits Israel
>Even though he stands with Israel
>Even though he has worked with Zionist groups for years
>Even though he claims the MOSSAD pays him
>Even though he wears MOSSAD tshirts

pic related

Tommy isn't simply not anti-Jew enough. He IS a Jew. And a Zionist Jew. With ties to the MOSSAD. You want a reasonable alternative to controlled opposition Gatekeepers? The People rising up is the only alternative. Whoever can inspire the masses to overwhelm the Zionist movement should lead the People to victory. Everyone else are ecelebs and in it for nefarious reasons.

Attached: brainlet 19.jpg (963x1024, 82K)

Also those fucking file names. Bet it goes /whitesupremacists/TR/tommyisbad.png

>real British nationalists like me goy
You’re fooling no one here you kike cunt.

True, as long as we don't get jewed into a civil war against them while forgetting the real globalist opponents.

presumably because he wants to fight terrorism. there is no better resource than an actual terrorist- his knowledge can be put to use against active threats. if you wanted to combat fraud, wouldn't you want a former fraudster on board? someone who has demonstrated a sophisticated enough knowledge about fraud that they were able to get away with it for a while?

agree
give money! get others todo also! and send some to david irving while your at it for good luck!

> Purity spiralling isn't productive
this.... it smells of shills in this thread

He IS jewish. And has admitted it himself.

How often do you think a leftist moaning about Tommy Robinson is complaining about him liking Israel so much?

Or do you think they're going to complain about him being an ebil Islamophobe? Fucking idiot.

reminder that elites are replacing the native EU population with muslim migrants and have been establishing totalitarian regime

>He's not a jew though
Why are you lying? He admits it. Fucking ask him lol

>Tommy is paid by a terrorist group to leave the EDL
>"it's because he wants to fight terrorism!"

Attached: brainlet 8.jpg (635x631, 45K)

you have yet to say how this is counter productive?

would you prefer no one to speak out?
how is it doing (((jews))) any favours getting the working whites united against "others"?

I love tommy, he needs to save the UK from the absolute madness.

They make the conversation about Islam rather than the Jews flooding Europe with Islam. Of course he's called Islamophobic by the left!

Attached: brainlette 2.jpg (645x729, 48K)

>how is it doing (((jews))) any favours getting the working whites united against "others"?
Because those others do not and never will include them. They make sure any resistance will never go after them by co-opting it.
This is basic shit and you know it.

we are all aware.
even i say tommy is, but perhaps "hiding power level" for now.

what use does it do if he spergs out about JQ to loads of people who already cant stop men raping their kids!

I would just like to remind people that the hardcore leftists and the muslims obviously slide effortlessly into the whole juice question chatacter and if you really think about all the posting is really formulaic and a bit nasty to get you riled up. And then being directed at the people who really are getting censored, sued, tracked and so on

Attached: C11E48BA-F3FA-4D17-B0B2-9F828F7E9E4E.jpg (447x701, 146K)

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 446K)

Reminder the “elites” are Jews
Reminder the Muslims can’t get to Europe without a lot of (((help))) and can’t stay here without a lot of ((((support))).
The fact Tommy (insert real name here) Robinson, has made it abundantly clear jews are backing him and he supports Zionism.. should not only ring alarm bells but it should inform idiots of exactly why he has not only, nit hidden this connection, but been blatant about it..
>because it makes it look like jews want rid of Muslims out of Europe
When the opposite is the fucking truth.

for now

even jews make mistakes also, to think otherwise says something about you, not them.

This is trolling. Tottenham are the “Jewish” team.

listen to this big brained nigger right now

Attached: brain 1.jpg (710x594, 127K)

Fuck off Paddy
Sup Forums has gone to shit since 2016 but the downward spiral has been getting ever steeper the last few months. This board will be dead by summer if things don't improve

To be fair saying you stand with Israel is a get out jail card, and it allows you to fucking go after muslims.
Who are the clear and present danger in the UK.

>it allows you to fucking go after muslims
No need. Go after the Zionists flooding Europe with Muslims. Then kick out all the fucking Muslims. You can't stop the Muslims if you don't first stop the Zionists controlling them or (((they))) will just send more.

Clearly. But I think we are arguing with shills at this point.

Again fuck off you obvious kike cunt. Most people can see straight through your puppet goy Tommy.
No matter how much he is shillled for, you and I know full fucking well, his antics will never amount to shit. But he certainly will do all he can to make it look like (((You))) ain’t ultimately responsible.

you don't think this clear Tommy Zionism Robinson is more todo with NOT wanting to be associated with skin head real neo nazis that entered the EDL before he left?

and exactly what i've said here:

> he hates muslims.
> muslims hate jews.
> jews hate muslims.
> tommy likes jews.

>You can't stop the Muslims if you don't first stop the Zionists controlling them or (((they))) will just send more.
Anyone who denies this fact while also espousing Nationalism is a shill

He doesn’t. He worked with them for about a month, says he regrets it, and it was to get out of prison early.

Think his actions have certainly made up for it.

TR is a paddy.

You seem level headed. Maybe replace Tommy?

Attached: thumbs up.gif (500x390, 3.38M)

bump

Come on be real. How much press has Tommy (insert real name here) Robinson had? Fucking tons of it. Who controls the media again?

If Robinson is "controlled opposition" why is the United Kingdom trying to hard to censure him and anyone who associates with him?

Why would he blow the whistle on actual attempts by Scotland Yard to hire him as an agent?

Attached: 1519238923757-pol.gif (327x375, 411K)