She also says some words about how much Burgers loves Bongs and we have their backs

c-span.org/video/?c4718853/united-states-statement-unsc

She also says some words about how much Burgers loves Bongs and we have their backs.

Attached: 1e3a1950-1ae0-11e7-b933-f9bd7196b82b_NIKKI-HALEY_AP_847677832906.jpg (4557x2893, 653K)

Attached: 435345683456.png (1833x825, 209K)

she is the whitest looking Indian I have ever seen. How?

Fuck this rogue globalist cunt. She's gotta get the fuck asap.

Attached: 9AE27E6A-3D20-4C93-A5C9-9CBFE3E20C27.jpg (1926x1104, 886K)

she is a Brahmin

if we end up in another war with russia im suiciding off this rock

She is Sikh

You're going to die for us you boys are.

Attached: maga.jpg (866x900, 117K)

Bongistan is no longer England of yesteryear. Toss that special relationship right in the trash where it belongs.

So the deep state is planning a chemical attack?
Is that what Rothschild meant when she said that people would "die of thirst"?
Trump it's time to round them all up. They are literately trying to start a nuclear war.

Attached: 1521058571629.jpg (506x437, 39K)

whatver she's got white genes left over from Brahmin caste

>special relationship
Never was one. You've been consistently trying to fuck us over since the 19th century.

Still burgers on Sup Forums totally ignore that fact
I wonder how many of them are really American?

>Rothschild meant when she said that people would "die of thirst"
got sauce?

England can burn

Attached: 1517610600177.jpg (840x1199, 132K)

no we're not Moshe

yeh. em tories told is a carn't fight cos of me disability.

Attached: 1519326396676.png (485x443, 33K)

i dreapt of poos conspiring with jews .i watched as europe died fighting a war they could never win. the southern hemisphere greedily looked at the west as their new home. when it was all over india had been emptied and europe was black

>never wore the uniform
>won't be fighting in wars for the sole benefit of our BFF's
>another neocon POS warhawk
she needs to be dethroned and kicked out of the US

America should poison jewyork city.

Attached: 1516323590555.jpg (1366x768, 573K)

>they could be used here in New York or in cities or of any country that sits on this council this is a defining moment time and time
>could
nothingburger

>scotland on your side
No.

What's her real name again?

US will de-fund the UN within 2 years.

Nimrata Randhawa

Its a distraction to take attention off of Telford human trafficking and grooming ring.

Attached: 30E0583F-5107-447D-B780-D80FE0CB2B6B.jpg (1367x1497, 876K)

kek

If we try and do anything to "help" Britbongistan with this shit then I swear to God I will NOT be voting for Trump in 2020.
Let 'em burn. See ya, Island niggers

Burgers that is the most fucked up alliance i have ever seen

You will 100% be dying for us if shit hits the fan ;)

I like bong people, but i hate your govt. you should immigrate here and allow your govt to die like the traitors they are.

Think again, I have (((bone spurs))). Just try and Dunkirk your way out of this; the bad news is that the Atlantic Ocean is much larger than muh channel.

Then stay home like I will be as your male relatives die so I can live off benefits.

Attached: 1520780390223.jpg (580x697, 82K)

thats what happens when you tax us without representation

Britain's refugees should be the first conscripts.

(((They))) really want to start WW3 over 1 person. Only white countries involved of course.
Does Israel really want their only allies too busy fighting among themselves and leaving them undefended with Syria and Iran itching for fight?

I meant stuff like War Plan Red, the Suez Crisis, the Manhattan Project, whatever else.

Didn't mean to post that picture but it's as relevant, arguably more so, than the one I was going to post.

Attached: 1520685557964.jpg (360x360, 17K)

No she didn't you shit stirrer

Good luck staying home with the levels of radiation you're about to experience. Might be time to pack the senpai up and head back to Syria after all.

She's an absolute piece of shit. A mccain tier national embarrassment. Trumps biggest mistake.

I'm going to the Isle of Man while you choke.

still butthurt that our empire displaced yours, eh?

We're promising our buck negro troops all the white brit tween pussy they can rape. Pakis watch out, you have competition!

mccain at least served in the military and probably does three fourths the things he does because of the tumors

More angry that you mongs try to sugar coat it.

For real, though, I hope you guys will be ok. I'm hoping for a good outcome from all this.

>this the norm face of political shit. woo repubs are the best

It's just LARPing. If anything does happen it'll be Russia that starts it since Britain is dead.

>War plan red & Suez Crisis
You forgot how we armed the IRA, financed Napoleon, bought Alaska out from under you, and supplied the Germans with intelligence and arms up to a point in WWI.
We did all of those things because we knew very well that at a moments notice you would be more than willing, and more than capable, to betray us a reclaim your place as the world's sole superpower. Our alliance has been and always was one of convenience, always against a more despicable foe. Our 'special relationship' is nothing more than us granting certain leniencies to one another that we wouldn't otherwise grant our allies. Don't feign ignorance of this fact.

Attached: 1513636810572.jpg (1920x1080, 637K)

>little mister nobody on Sup Forums offering explanations that people in the highest level of government wouldn't have for events that occurred decades or centuries ago
You did it because you're a bunch of mongs.

JewYork City BTFO!!!

Attached: 1521059725895.jpg (1080x753, 115K)

She's a fucking lying warmongering Zionist.

Lied about the chemical attacks in Syria to get us to try to invade at the behest of her Jewish handlers. Keeps lying about Russia/Syria. AIPAC loves her.

She also hates whites. She had confederate statutes taken down because "racism".

Attached: 1513321879956.png (511x410, 307K)

Mccain is a traitor, pardoned for treason. Piece of shit like you and nikki

>America not siding with your master Israel
Top fucking kek, thanks for trying

The Nu Axis

She is not lying, she just repeats the lies that they are feeding her. But she believes she is telling the truth.